My bday June 8th

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Chipy dee, 29 May 2010 Social URL.

1. Chipy dee

Chipy dee Member

Start Weight:
    17st7lb
    Current Weight:
    17st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st11lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(2.45%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Ho just wondering I'm in my 1st week of cd all going great so far but my bday on the 8th how damageing would it be to have a day off or even one meal ? If it really bad I won't bother please help thank you x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. SacredSilence

SacredSilence I

Start Weight:
    17st1lb
    Current Weight:
    11st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st1lb
    Lost(%):
    5st6lb(31.8%)
    Diet:
    Healthy Eating & Exercise
    I`m new to CD (on day 3) but personally, I wouldn`t risk it if it were me.

Xx

4. *Shanny*

*Shanny* Gold Member

Hi i would have ONE day off myself have your 2 shakes as normal then an evening meal out?? stay away from carbs tho.!!

5. MrsN

MrsN Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st13lb
    Current Weight:
    17st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9lb(3.59%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    I've done it - the week I lost 2lb I had 2 meals out and drinks. Whilst I wouldn't go that far again I think as its you're birthday and if its what you want then do it. Try and stay clear of carbs. Enjoy your birthday.

6. Angela83

Angela83 Silver Member

enjoy your birthday whatever you do. for me its the psychological thing of taking a 'day off' means I let myself overeat thinking its ok, theres always tomorrow to get back to SS..... its a horrible cycle to get into and a difficult one to break.

7. Mia

Mia Skinny girl in a fat body

Start Weight:
    14st7lb
    Current Weight:
    12st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st10lb(11.82%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge/Exante
    I intend to stay on SS until 3rd Sepember but it's my daughter's 18th birthday on 3rd July. She wants to go out and have a family meal and no way am I going to spoil her birthday becasue of my diet. I will stick to fish/chicken and salad and even have a shake beforehand so I probably won't eat all of that either. Just hope she doesn't force me to have a slice of cake for afters :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.