My bday June 8th

Chipy dee

Ho just wondering I'm in my 1st week of cd all going great so far but my bday on the 8th how damageing would it be to have a day off or even one meal ? If it really bad I won't bother please help thank you x

I`m new to CD (on day 3) but personally, I wouldn`t risk it if it were me.

Xx

Hi i would have ONE day off myself have your 2 shakes as normal then an evening meal out?? stay away from carbs tho.!!

I've done it - the week I lost 2lb I had 2 meals out and drinks. Whilst I wouldn't go that far again I think as its you're birthday and if its what you want then do it. Try and stay clear of carbs. Enjoy your birthday.

enjoy your birthday whatever you do. for me its the psychological thing of taking a 'day off' means I let myself overeat thinking its ok, theres always tomorrow to get back to SS..... its a horrible cycle to get into and a difficult one to break.

I intend to stay on SS until 3rd Sepember but it's my daughter's 18th birthday on 3rd July. She wants to go out and have a family meal and no way am I going to spoil her birthday becasue of my diet. I will stick to fish/chicken and salad and even have a shake beforehand so I probably won't eat all of that either. Just hope she doesn't force me to have a slice of cake for afters :)

Back