My Before and After pics, arghhh :-)

You are one gorgeous gal, well done, such an inspiration!

Georgie
x

The difference is amazing, you look absolutely stunning.

You look fantastic...well done.

You look INCREDIBLE! What a difference. Thank you so much for posting those pics, you are my inspiration at the moment!

Wow, THANKS everyone! :):):) I snuck back on here feeling really nervous to read replies and found all these ... I'm going to print them out and keep them in my bag! Every single message made me grin and some brought a real lump to the throat. What a lovely, supportive, generous bunch of people you are.

If these pics gave anyone a little extra boost or inspiration it's only a fraction of what I've drawn from their own threads and stories in recent months... so thanks for making me feel ten feet tall (hey, but not ten feet wide anymore, at least...)

I feel I need to take the pics down now. As I explained on the other thread, there's someone close to me who sometimes visits the main minimins site and whose feelings would be hurt by if they recognised me and read my posts back(I've written some raw, venting stuff about my family and the history of my weight problem on here.) So I'm removing these before they return from holiday abroad, and slinking back behind the safe mask of the Old Saggy Cloth Cat :D

I'll be back with a no doubt long tale of whining about maintenance!

THANK YOU - and wishing all of you so well - you are stars xxx

Back