My Before, During and After Thread!

Have you been weighed yet hunny?

If not - good luck also :)

x

No, about 5.30 for me ;) Thanks :)

Gah, so annoyed & dissapointed!! DS's DS (Nintendo, ha) broke last week so I got him a new one off ebay. My Mum waited in Tues & Wed & it never came... It came this morning when nobody was in & now we have to wait til Saturday!! Poor little sod's been dying for it to come, you know how kids are when they're waiting for something. :(

I ordered a Wii points card too then I can download Super Mario World on the virtual console, thinking that might come first but it hasn't even been posted, grr!

I'd say you should be OK with 2 weeks but you never know... BH's seem to throw RM into chaos.

I hope so too! eek!

Oh well if it doesn't come in time I will send it back and get refunds...no point having it for no reason.

Although I do need the swimming costume...!

You'll have to get thee to the shops! :)

Yeah - god I am SO nervous about my weigh in tonight!

PLEASE LET IT BE 3.5lbs

I really have been so good! I have been 100% every day!

x

Why so nervous? I'm just excited :D Que Sera Sera...

Mine's an 8 dayer so 4lbs would be fantastic, plus I had a Lily-style Dulcolax clear out this morning :eek:

I just get so nervous - I'm nearly at a loss of my MOST EVER....if I lose 3.5lbs that is the biggest amount of loss on a diet I have ever had... I got to 20lbs once but I never reached 21.

If I can just get there this time anything after is a bonus - even if it was a lb a week I will be doing amazingly!

x

Ah right, I see :)

Well, it is what it is, if it isn't this week it will be next! Good luck :D

coralprincess said:
Why so nervous? I'm just excited :D Que Sera Sera...

Mine's an 8 dayer so 4lbs would be fantastic, plus I had a Lily-style Dulcolax clear out this morning :eek:

Lily-style? :eek:

LOL

Weigh-in news??? :D :D

Just a pound this week :( but I was 100% and nothing I could have done could change it so, it is what it is!

Trying not to dwell on it but I am a bit dissappointed. As Beck likes to say, Oh, well!

dont worry hun, next week will nake up for it

its just a nuicense that it doesnt come off nice and evenly each week but we shall get there

aww bless ya lily, your now known as the forums big crapper, lol

I always knew I was full of sh*t... :D :D :D

Just a pound this week :( but I was 100% and nothing I could have done could change it so, it is what it is!

Trying not to dwell on it but I am a bit dissappointed. As Beck likes to say, Oh, well!

Yep. It's cruel, isn't it? But it's that week 3/4 phenomenon we talked about before. You've lost fat but held on to water. Stay strong - and you'll see this week's weight loss added on to next week's loss, if you see what I mean. :hug99:

dont worry hun, next week will nake up for it

its just a nuicense that it doesnt come off nice and evenly each week

Absolutely. But where would the fun be in that, eh? :D :D

well done on weight loss hun a pound is better than putting on hope you have another good week :)xx

Well done on the LOSS! Remember to focus on the fact its a loss honey! Also your body will resist change at some point, so you just continue your focus to push past it. You're doing a fabulous job. I love I used to be fat! I get tired watching it though! Those kids work hard and check us out taking it easy and enjoying soups and shakes! Lol.

Hope you're enjoying the day sweetie x

OMG OMG please tell me u haven't done a runner with the creme egg and peguin u promised me Carla....

Please come back and return them both to me hahaha !
(only messing) but we want u back posting by 8pm tonight , otherwise we will set up a Cambridge search party for YOU... Xx

Back