My Before & Now Pics

x__lis__x

Silver Member
Ok so I have started refeed today after 13 weeks 100% TFR.

I have lost 51lbs in total, 3st 9lb.

I didnt actually take a 'before' photo so have dug out a few I could find.

Best of luck to everyone out there :)

pic 1 - june 2010
pic 2 - july 2010
pic 3 - jan 2011
pic 4 - april 2011

IMG_0992.jpg

IMG_1034.JPG

IMG_2072.JPG

IMG_2307.jpg

Wow liz, wat a transformation!!! Am in awe, u look stunning. Love it. Well done chick.
:D:D

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Wow Lis you are amazing and look incredible now :) well u was really pretty anyway but now u look so slim and gorgeous :)

You look fantstic :) congratulations!

X

You're looking great Lis. You must be over the moon. Congrats.

Wow, you look AMAZING! Well done!!! xxx

a massive well done to you! You look fabulous! :) xx

lis you look stunning. you look like a totally different person. bet you are so proud. i 'am really jealous want my flab to be gone now. good on you :)

Lis, you're such an inspiration and a great support to all of us. Good luck on maintenance, hun. x :D

Wow Lis, well done!!
Good luck with the refeed x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Last edited:
Liz..... WOW!!!! The difference is amazing!! U must feel so proud of yourself getting into that slinky dress!!! u look great!!!

Congratulations on completion of your journey. You have done so well and deserve to feel so proud of yourself. You were pretty both before and after but now you look years younger as well. Well done to you. Enjoy your fabulous new figure.

Well what can I say?? I agree wholeheartily with all the posts above you look incredible! Well done lis and enjoy being slim xx

A new woman!!! Well done and a fantastic achievement x

Thank u so much everyone for your lovely comments.

I'm really proud of myself and feel fantastic, I'm slimmer now than I can ever remember being, must have been at least 10yrs ago!

I look forward to seeing u all on the other side :) I'll be sticking around on the forum as I want to make sure I keep on track and the support on here is second to none.

Thanks again everyone, Lisa x x

Wow!! well done chick xxx

OMG - you look fantastic. What a transformation and what an inspiration. Congratulations what an achievement

twit-twooo....you look fantastic hun.What a difference.

Back