My Belly Fat Mission!

Sounds like you're having a great start!

I don't like the hazelnut shakes. Got a funny taste that I just can't quite put my finger on.

Hi Stef.

Catching up in your diary. It's so nice you're here. Sorry to hear about the problem you're having with your belly chick.
And you will lose the last few stones in no time Hun.
Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I don't like the hazelnut shakes. Got a funny taste that I just can't quite put my finger on.

I don't like the hazelnut one either. Tried to make a cakey thing with it. Went in the bin lol.

Xx

xClaire84x said:
I'm in Lanarkshire :).

Where did u used to go?

Xx
I went to Dumfries :) xxx
Caz said:

thanks hun :) ahhh i love them!! Actually when I came off s&s on ww, I could eat whatever I wanted but craved them so bad! Thought i was actually pregnant LOL xxx

v12345 said:
Hi Stef.

Catching up in your diary. It's so nice you're here. Sorry to hear about the problem you're having with your belly chick.
And you will lose the last few stones in no time Hun.
Xx

Hello you!!! Thankyou :) Im really hoping s&s will help!! Will come find ur diary! Xxx

Thankyou hun :) xxx

Ok so here we go, OFFICIAL DAY ONE of s&s :D And off to a bad start lol
Basically my child doesnt need sleep, ever! He is up through the night, everynight, only falls asleep around 9.30pm and wakes around 5 every morning, He has been unwell the past 2 weeks and fell asleep last night at 6pm. i KNEW i should of woken him after an hour, but he was snoring his head off and i felt awfull so i prepared myself for the worse, and yes it happened, i only managed to get to sleep at 11 and he woke at...2am! He got his 8 hours in! Sat up with his hands on his hips and says ' Well im up now, you see the thing is with me, once ive gone to sleep and slept, thats all i need, its not my fault, its just my body' Being the little charachter that he is lol always making me laugh! No wonder he starts drama skool next week!

Anyway!!! Still super excited to have my hazelnut shake lol going to hold out as long as poss though!

Im going to use my start weight from Monday when i started low carbing getting ready for s&s so start weight 10.12

xxxx

I am actually GUTTED!! They have changed hazelnut and caramel! My 2 best flavours which is basically the whole order ahhhhh!!!!!!!! Not happy!!!!!

Good luck for day one :) I'm on day three now and kind of getting into the swing of it

Little monkey keeping you awake!! My dd is up early and on the go all day but luckily goes to bed like an angel between seven and half past. I'm in bed by nine!! Need my zzzzzz!!

Hey! Thanks :)

Ooooh day 3 well done you :D

Haha I know!! Yessss I wish Taylor would go to sleep earlier then I wouldnt mind the early mornings!! I literally function on 6 hours everyday!!!

Still fuming about the shakes lol trying to not let it ruin my first day grrrr xxx

Oh no!!! I loved the hazelnut shakes last year. I was looking forward to having that and caramel. I haven't tried any so far. Eeek!

I'm horrified lol gonna try the caramel soon, will let u know the results!! Xxx

Oh and it's snowing...a lot!!!

Caramel update - it has changed but i like it :D it's much more of a caramel flavour actually! I've noticed the shakes are much darker! Xxx

Yeah Hun, I noticed they were darker too. I love all the flavours really but the only drawback is that am always cold!
Xx

In always freezin on a normal day never mind ketosis haha hot choc shake tonight me thinks!!! Xxx

Me too Hun.

I never thought of a hot shake! Duh.
Thanks for that tip Hun.
Xx

What about the hazelnut and caramel have changed? How's your day going?

v12345 said:
Me too Hun.

I never thought of a hot shake! Duh.
Thanks for that tip Hun.
Xx

Welcome :). Xxx

Caz said:
What about the hazelnut and caramel have changed? How's your day going?
hazelnut used to actually taste like hazelnut now it just tastes like vanilla! And caramel has a lot more flavouring. It's going good Thankyou :) just finished my dark choc truffa bar :D
OH is taking over while I relax in bed, had a very tiring 2 weeks, first minute I've had!!! Achy isn't the word!! Lookin forward to my pork chop and veg yum! Xxxx

Evening all :) feeling very hungry tonight and already run out of packs and had 2 cans of coke zero :O so water it is!!!

Wish me luck for a better sleep tonight!!! Xxx

Back