• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

My Big Breakfast #2

The Food!

My Trusty Pans

In Go The Sausages

Chop The Onion

Into The Pan!

Chop The Mushrooms

And Into The Pan

4 Rashers Of Bacon

Into the small pan to start, Oops, only just fit

Sausages, Onion and mushrooms are doing well

Here's the bread, ready to toast

And Into the Toaster with it

Nearly done now

On go the eggs

Building the breakfast

Now the sausages

Then the bacon

Just a Dash

The eggs are ready

The finished Breakfast

Nearly finished
All Gone!

So to reprise.

4 Sausages.
4 rashers of bacon
1 Onion, chopped.
12 Mushrooms, chopped
2 Slices of Toast
3 Eggs, fried.

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Wait 'till you see what I have been eating on Holiday, piccies will be up on Monday. :)
always makes me smile. Can't wait to see the pictures.
Do you like the picture of my breakfast oh and lunch too!!!!

Last edited:

Bad Jar

Every ounce is bounce
I'm really hungry now!

Bad Jar

Every ounce is bounce
Not quite up to Jim's standard but this is what I had this morning. :D

LOL @ jim wow.. what a breakfast.. I dont feel to bad that I pigged out on french fries and I forgot to mention a burger with the bun and all.. after being sick with a stomach virus and only water and ginger ale in your stomach for 8/9 days I was ready to eat my arm LOL.. I know i'll gain the weight back that I lost. I was eating nothing at all but water and ginger ale just to keep something down. Since this is day 1 of officially being over the virus I'm going to start induction back on Monday for 1 week then head back to my OWL..
OMG Jim, am on induction and having been on cd previously and thankfully lost just over 2stone, I've decided to try atkins for my final leg of weightloss and am just so glad I did, I started on Tues this week and have been feeling guilty eating 3 rasher bacons, 4 mushrooms and 2 eggs for brekkie in the morn but after seeing what you had for bf, am not guilty anymore, hehehe, rock on atkins!! absolutely love it!! keep those piccies coming....
No way is that for one person....lol!!!!
:eek: Did I see that right! Wow there is no way he can eat all of that. If so he has no stomach LOL.. sometimes buffets are dangerous LOL