My Big Breakfast #2

LOL, it looks good to me, have to waive the toast and the beans, but hey the rest is legal. :D

*in best posh tv narrator voice* Today on breakfast with Jim...:D Lovely big cooker you have there. 10/10 for presentation!
ETA maybe yer man in the pic with even bigger brekkie eats that every day and thats how he stays slim ;)

Jim, what are the slices of toast doing on your plate? Are those low carb slices of bread?

Other than that, a wonderful breakfast.

yes he can and boy is he now paying for it. LOL

Strict induction here for a while. :D

yes he can and boy is he now paying for it. LOL

Strict induction here for a while. :D

LOL well at least you had fun doing it and you know it's not something you will do everyday or every month.

Oh no love.

The side effects of carbs are disgusting, I'm going to start a post on them More. :)

That's a good idea about the post.

and for the newbie's :D

Lol mmmm breakfast looks good apart from the evil toast. What a giggle ive had at some of the comments too :D

So people, THIS Jim-style brekkie is what many of you can look forward to in lifetime maintenance!

Not bad, eh?

I am veggie so would have to severely adapt the yummy grub Jim eats and you can bet that I would regain fast on half that amount! Once again the female of the species loses out... lol!

Never mind. I couldn't eat that much, thankfully, certainly not these days. Atkins is cool!

Mmm-hmmm-mmm

I am hungry now! Going off atkins I have not been having breakfast at all. I am looking forward to a lovely breakfast tomorrow :)

Back