Step 1 Sole Source My Big Fat Cambridge Diary

Hi gonzo! At work yesterday and we were crazy busy so didn't have time to post. It does get easier after day 3, the only thing I found was extreme thirst? Ended up drinking 5 litres if water 1 day but I seem to be back to the normal 4 now! Had any challenges yet?

Theresa! Hope your doing better after your horrible news! Tip about coming on here when foods around has helped me so much!

Day 22: had apple and cinnamon porridge and a choc shake but work got so busy I never got chance to have my shake so I had half a chicken breast instead. Stood on the scales this morning (day23) and I've lost another lb!!! And I have chicken in my tummy so add that in too and I might have even lost more!

Hope today's a good one for everyone!!

Xxx

Day 23: Only had a chance to have 2 shakes which wasnt great but was super busy at work which was good so was very distracted. But to compensate i did have some ham while i was working, just to pick at to make sure i got some extra calories and protein in!

Day 24: Stood on the scales this morning - 2 lb loss?! Dont even know where that came from? Have to go out for dinner tonight to a business meeting CDC has given me some advice on what options to have etc so i think ill have seabass and spinach.

So pleased just fitted back into my size 12 jeggings! Woo too!

xxx

Hey! :) I've noticed that my stomach isn't as bloated. My mouth feels disgusting though, do you have this?
Oh going out for diner, that will be a challenge for you, good luck and choose wisely x

So dinner tonight... Crab and cucumber salad and cod fillet with spinach. Sparkling water and a coffee to finish...

1st eating challenge complete! Really happy! However, I have now got tummy ache like no other almost like period pain just higher up in my stomach, don't think I'm going to get much sleep tonight...

Xx

HI Gemzo! Didnt see your post again! Is it like a weird coating in your mouth because i do and i think its from the shakes? Its nothing a bit of water wont solve anyway! Drink to shrink! But yeh if its like a coating i get it all the time totally normal! In fact my manager tried some of my shake today and immediately said, it tastes nice but gives your mouth a wierd coating! The stomach bloat ive found does come and go i get it once a week maybe? Defo had it last night!

I was so convinced that this morning (day 25) i would have gained at least a lb just from physical food in my stomach (which has to weigh something right?) Nope, havent gained anything, but i havent lost anything either, so im saying its swings and roundabouts! Went shopping yesterday in apprehension of me losing another lb over the weekend when i wont get chance to buy myself a little prezzie (this potentially leads to a little food treat) and i got some gorgeous under wear from primark for £5 a set and a new pair of work shoes - clearly im easily pleased. Boyf was expecting half a new wardobe and i couldnt find anything i didnt already have a version of already and since im losing weight ill fit into it soon!

The one side effect of this losing weight (and this will sounds totally ridiculous) is that it takes me much longer to get ready in the morning now? Because i have more choice in my wardrobe it does take me while to get ready and work out what goes and whether i feel confidant. When i was bigger i had 5 tops and 2 pairs of trousers to choose from and a couple of dresses. I guess they were kind of like my safety net? They were all black and i could kind of hide behind them? I felt safe? I dont know whether anybody else might be able to relate to this. I guess i just feel a bit lost because now im a different shape i dont know what suits me and i panic. Before i was chubby, i knew i was chubby, i dressed like i was chubby and i was fine. I guess now that certainty has gone?

xxx

HI Gemzo! Didnt see your post again! Is it like a weird coating in your mouth because i do and i think its from the shakes? Its nothing a bit of water wont solve anyway! Drink to shrink! But yeh if its like a coating i get it all the time totally normal! In fact my manager tried some of my shake today and immediately said, it tastes nice but gives your mouth a wierd coating! The stomach bloat ive found does come and go i get it once a week maybe? Defo had it last night!

I was so convinced that this morning (day 25) i would have gained at least a lb just from physical food in my stomach (which has to weigh something right?) Nope, havent gained anything, but i havent lost anything either, so im saying its swings and roundabouts! Went shopping yesterday in apprehension of me losing another lb over the weekend when i wont get chance to buy myself a little prezzie (this potentially leads to a little food treat) and i got some gorgeous under wear from primark for £5 a set and a new pair of work shoes - clearly im easily pleased. Boyf was expecting half a new wardobe and i couldnt find anything i didnt already have a version of already and since im losing weight ill fit into it soon!

The one side effect of this losing weight (and this will sounds totally ridiculous) is that it takes me much longer to get ready in the morning now? Because i have more choice in my wardrobe it does take me while to get ready and work out what goes and whether i feel confidant. When i was bigger i had 5 tops and 2 pairs of trousers to choose from and a couple of dresses. I guess they were kind of like my safety net? They were all black and i could kind of hide behind them? I felt safe? I dont know whether anybody else might be able to relate to this. I guess i just feel a bit lost because now im a different shape i dont know what suits me and i panic. Before i was chubby, i knew i was chubby, i dressed like i was chubby and i was fine. I guess now that certainty has gone?

xxx

Hi love the bit about getting ready takes longer! It's great when you can fit into clothes you are grown out of! Keep up the hard work Hun you are doing fab! X

Back