My Big Fat Diet

I used to think I couldnt live without bread, then I just didnt buy it one week and i didnt miss it. I think it was just a habit of bread always being on the shopping list that made me get it.

O chocolate I can live without, but Pasta! just the thought is frightening!

Lasagne, Tagliatelle with Carbonara, Spaghetti Bolognese, Chicken pasta salad....i even eat plain fusilli when the mood takes me!

I've had to switch since I started the diet, but Monday is still Tagliatelle night!

How different we all are when it comes to food.

Your pasta list Chan X has done absolutely nothing for me as I don't like anty of it. Living without chocolate..... NEVER, to me that is frightening.

You are right about bread I thought I would miss it but I guess all it did was make me feel full and my diet does that for me now.

that was me dreaming of pasta!

It surprised me how many foods which i thought i 'loved' i just forgot about when thet werent in the house.

even crisps n biscuits i've just totally cut out n not bothered.

I still have all the foods in the house as I am the only one that needs to diet but I am not tempted this time, whereas in the past when I was dieting I gave in because I just had to snack.

On my diet I am supplied with little snacks and I do not even eat them every day. I seem to have lost the snacking habit, thankfully!

your diet must be good then, usually diets that dont really full you up. You end up craving snacks to try and fill the gap.

Good Luck

Yes this diet is good and it is working for me.

It also works on a very good weight loss, about a stone a month so I am seeing a difference. On other diets I lost motivation because I couldn't notice any changes quick enough and then when I felt the need to snack I thought why not!

I was just talking to my hubby tonight as he was preparing my lunch box for tomorrow and I said I still have some of my daytime snacks left over and he said "there is no point in eating just for the sake of it" which I now know has been one of my past issues.

Back