My bloke is soo impressed

juicylucy

hes really impressed by my weightloss and the peoples on this forum which i'v talked about endlessly lol. Hes thinking of going on lipotrim aswell. Does anyone know how much it is for the male lipotrim and how its different to the female lipotrim. I pay £33 for female.

I think the male version is usually a few pounds more a week! Would be great if you could both do it together! You would both be slim and sexy and be like the new posh and becks or something! :) lol xox

The only difference between blokes & female LT is the pack size & the price... male packs are twice the size of female packs, or to put it another way 2 female packs = 1 male pack :D

Coz I buy mine on ebay I'm normally limited to female packs so have one for lunch, two for dinner, one for afters about 8-ish :)

Or during the w/e when I'm at home & idle I have 4 across the day :)

thats great guys thanx. It would be brill to do it together and help each other through it. Although doubt either of us will be as skinny as posh and becks dont think i'd wanna be lol

The only difference between blokes & female LT is the pack size & the price... male packs are twice the size of female packs, or to put it another way 2 female packs = 1 male pack :D

Coz I buy mine on ebay I'm normally limited to female packs so have one for lunch, two for dinner, one for afters about 8-ish :)

Or during the w/e when I'm at home & idle I have 4 across the day :)

How come you buy yours from ebay? They're soo expensive on there. I know some places dont have a participating chemist but wouldn't it be cheaper to buy them direct from the lipotrim website or get someone from a participating village to send them to you each week.

How come you buy yours from ebay? They're soo expensive on there. I know some places dont have a participating chemist but wouldn't it be cheaper to buy them direct from the lipotrim website or get someone from a participating village to send them to you each week.

I don't have a participating chemist close to me & LT won't supply direct (only maintenance packs).

I've got a regular supplier that charges me 94 quid inc P&P for 42 female shakes (10.5 days worth for a bloke) so not that much on top.

Some ebay sellers of LT proper take the mick - ie 70 quid for 21 shakes !!!

I don't have a participating chemist close to me & LT won't supply direct (only maintenance packs).

I've got a regular supplier that charges me 94 quid inc P&P for 42 female shakes (10.5 days worth for a bloke) so not that much on top.

Some ebay sellers of LT proper take the mick - ie 70 quid for 21 shakes !!!

I know when i first started LT i had a look on ebay to see how much they were going for i thought if i cant get into lt and decide not to do it at least i'l be able to make double my money back lol.

Back