My bottom is like a very busy whoopie cushion!

Got some peppermint tea!! Its actually really nice, think its gonna be my new addiction! Had 4 cups today lol

It's brilliant isn't it Rochelle? It's lovely at night too before bed, very soothing and warming on the tummy! :)

I found it took a few months for my body to adjust, the first few weeks were pretty bad, i slept with the bedroom window open. To do otherwise would have caused asphyxiation .

LOL, this made me howl :D How long did it take for things to calm down?

:rotflmao: I woke myself up the other night! Green veg is a killer and I find Alpen lights cause trapped wind with me?!!?

Eggs. Massive culprit. Had 5 yesterday (omelette for breakfast and poached eggs with dinner) and have been up all night with trapped and, ummm, released wind.

LOL, this made me howl :D How long did it take for things to calm down?

I do pump more than i used to still, almost a year in, but now they're healthy, fruity pumps, not something that would require a decommissioning programme to deal with.

I do pump more than i used to still, almost a year in, but now they're healthy, fruity pumps, not something that would require a decommissioning programme to deal with.

:roofles: My husband has taken to calling me Thunder Pants :faint2:

I'm sat here reading this thread giggling away and also nodding my head in agreement with everyone, i took a break from slimming world and im now back on track but alas so is my erm... trumping hehe I can cant deny i have actually caused my hubby to vacate the master bedroom and take up residence in the spare room! and you know you're bad when the dog forsakes you and actually looks offended when you blame him lol.
But peppermint tea like some of the other posts are a blessing i love it :)

It's brilliant isn't it Rochelle? It's lovely at night too before bed, very soothing and warming on the tummy! :)
Yeah! Drinking a cup now lol had 4 today. It's meant to help you sleep so that's why it feels soothing :) can't remember who recommended it now in this thread, might have even been you! But thank you to whoever did as I really like the taste and its replaces regular cuppas which can only be a good thing caffeine wise, and saves my hexa for cheeeeeeese! X

Thank god for this post I no longer feel so bad for the awful smells that ommits from my body.
Luckily my b/f doesnt live with me so he only has to suffer at wkends..although he did threaten to send me to the spare room on Saturday night :eek:

Will definitely have to try the peppermint tea although my current fav is lemon & ginger

My belly sounds like a yowling cat if I don't let them out, how bad is that?! Poor hubby has to cover his nose with the neck of his sweater sometimes, and he thought our 2 year old son had soiled his nappy the other day, I let him take the blame for that evil one lol. I also have constipation, which gets me wondering how that wind gets out anyway lol.

My belly sounds like a yowling cat if I don't let them out, how bad is that?! Poor hubby has to cover his nose with the neck of his sweater sometimes, and he thought our 2 year old son had soiled his nappy the other day, I let him take the blame for that evil one lol. I also have constipation, which gets me wondering how that wind gets out anyway lol.

Bahahahahahaha :rotflmao: Blaming it on the baby is hilarious!

If it's any consolation I was constipated and had hurricane-force wind for the first few weeks. A few things that helped me were:

I cut down on my fruit a little. I was eating WAY too much fruit and I suspect it was fermenting in my gut and causing the vile odour

For the constipation I upped my exercise and am now doing a Gold Body Magic challenge which involves exercising five times a week. I see in another post you have a little one at home so I know it's difficult but the Gina Michaels 30-Day Shred is brilliant. I power walk and it gets everything moving! No more :sick0019:

Peppermint tea is your friend. Have some in the morning and before bed and it will really help settle your tummy xx

Back