My buddy the scales

Kiwichan

Silver Member
Down in my dads house for the long weekend. had to stop myself packing my own scales last night and Im becoming a bit obsessed with the scales/ketostix combo. anyway hopped up on my dads scales this morning and I've magically lost 5 lbs overnight even though he has a WW scales too. I think I willl be quite depressed on Tuesday when Im back to reality!

Haha, I'm the same. Mine ran out of battery's the other week but didnt realise for a while, they kept saying I'd lost 5lb overnight. Kept jumping off and back on and still said the same. I was like OMG then they errored and battery died. Changed the battery and I'd sts lol. Will teach me for thinking I'd lose 5lb overnight lol.

Wk 1 -8lb
Wk2 -6lb
Wk3 -3lb
Wk4 -4lb
Wk5 -3lb
Wk6 -3lb
Wk7 -3lb
Wk8 -STS :-(
Wk9 -STS :-( Again

I lost 7lbs over Christmas, I was bragging on Facebook, telling anyone who would listen. The delusion ended when I figured the scales were ropey and I had in fact put on 2lbs (but in my head it was 9lbs)

Also tried giving a friend my scales to break my habit of hopping on at every opportunity. It lasted 4 days and I had to drive 40 mile round trip to get them as I couldn't cope.

I love my scales.

Back