1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice

My buddy the scales

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Kiwichan, 15 March 2014 Social URL.

1. Kiwichan

Kiwichan Well-Known Member

Down in my dads house for the long weekend. had to stop myself packing my own scales last night and Im becoming a bit obsessed with the scales/ketostix combo. anyway hopped up on my dads scales this morning and I've magically lost 5 lbs overnight even though he has a WW scales too. I think I willl be quite depressed on Tuesday when Im back to reality!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. Lizwhite29

Lizwhite29 Well-Known Member

Haha, I'm the same. Mine ran out of battery's the other week but didnt realise for a while, they kept saying I'd lost 5lb overnight. Kept jumping off and back on and still said the same. I was like OMG then they errored and battery died. Changed the battery and I'd sts lol. Will teach me for thinking I'd lose 5lb overnight lol.

Wk 1 -8lb
    Wk2 -6lb
    Wk3 -3lb
    Wk4 -4lb
    Wk5 -3lb
    Wk6 -3lb
    Wk7 -3lb
    Wk8 -STS :-(
    Wk9 -STS :-( Again

4. Chlo

Chlo Well-Known Member

I lost 7lbs over Christmas, I was bragging on Facebook, telling anyone who would listen. The delusion ended when I figured the scales were ropey and I had in fact put on 2lbs (but in my head it was 9lbs)

Also tried giving a friend my scales to break my habit of hopping on at every opportunity. It lasted 4 days and I had to drive 40 mile round trip to get them as I couldn't cope.

I love my scales.