Step2 810kcal My Cambridge Journey 12.11.12

Morgan213

Hey :)

Currently on day 3 of my cambridge journey and thought I would start a thread on here for a bit of support to help me through!!
My start weight was 11 stone exactly target weight 9.2 stone!! Very focused and ready for the challenge ahead :)
Would be lovely to hear from anyone who is looking for abit of support and who can give some out!! We're all in this together :)
Lots of love M xx

Well that's day 3 done..

1 Vanilla shake
1 Banana shake
1 Choc tetra
4 litres of water

Havent had my meal today because i feel so full!! Just worried I'm drinking too much :s feel really thirsty but scared incase I drink too much and gain or something? Anyone know if that's possible?

x M x

Hi Morgan, don't think drinking too much water is a problem re weight loss, but it can be bad for your health. It's best to spread it out throughout the day and ave your packs/meals as they contain fluids as well. Are you on SS+?

Congrats on starting and let us know how you get on.

Heidi

Hi Heidi :)

I'm on step 2 but really not feeling like I need the food so going to ask to do SS next week even just for a week or so! How are you getting on?
x M x

Morgan213 said:
Heyy :) that would be great!! Could do with someone to help me along the way!! How you coping so far? X M X

Not too bad. I'm constantly worrying I've eaten too much for my meal and I don't feel like I've lost anything?? Do you? I'm not feeling hungry today (day 4) so haven't had my shake yet. Saving it for when I need it as I'm hoping to half my meal allowance down again tonight so ill only have about 600 cals instead of 810. I'm paranoid I won't have lost anything on weigh day!! :(

How are u doing? How much you hoping to loose Hun? Xx

Hey Hun sorry I haven't been on here for a few days I've been working and couldn't get Internet access! First weigh in today!! 6 lbs off :) chuffed to bits!!! :) celebrating with some chicken! Bring on week 2! How you getting on xxx

That's fine Hun. We all have busy mad lives in our own ways! Get weighed today (as its gone midnight). Ill let you know how I get on. I'm so nervous! But I wore a pair of trousers today that used to dig in and today I couldn't keep them up! I haven't measured myself though as no tape measure so I'm gonna ask my CDC to do it for me at weigh in and get her to do it each week for me. Then I know if the lbs are slow, it may be the inches coming off instead :)
Really wasnt hungry today. I skipped my soup for lunch :-s wondering if this was bad thing to do... Oops.

How u getting on? This place has been my life saver! X

dfzb <3 said:
That's fine Hun. We all have busy mad lives in our own ways! Get weighed today (as its gone midnight). Ill let you know how I get on. I'm so nervous! But I wore a pair of trousers today that used to dig in and today I couldn't keep them up! I haven't measured myself though as no tape measure so I'm gonna ask my CDC to do it for me at weigh in and get her to do it each week for me. Then I know if the lbs are slow, it may be the inches coming off instead :)
Really wasnt hungry today. I skipped my soup for lunch :-s wondering if this was bad thing to do... Oops.

How u getting on? This place has been my life saver! X

Let us know how u get on at weigh in x

Good luck for weigh in chick!! I'm up and feeling readyy to go for week 2!! Seeing the scales and measurements go down spurs you on so much!!
I've been struggling to drink my last shake of the day and skipped a few last week! My cdc said to try and make sure you have them so you can get all the nutrients out of them but its really hard to when you feel so full!!
Got some porridge to try rather than just the shakes this week!! So excited to try something new!!
Good luck for the next week xx

Hi there

Congratulations on the journey so far! I'm on day 4 so I know what you are going though!!

Only advice I would give is not to skip meals. You need to think of it in terms of regular small meals to ensure maximum weight loss... It basically keeps your metabolism going. When I did CD last time, I found the weeks I'd skipped meals I didn't lose as much as the weeks when I had all the shakes I should have!

Alan

Good so far thanks! I'll be getting weighed on Wednesday evening, so will be on day 6. First time I did CD I lost 10lbs the first week, but I know I definitely won't be hitting that! I would hope for about 7lbs this week!

Alan

Weigh ins at 7.30pm tonight... Ill be straight on here to let you all know how I get on! I could do with a glass of wine to calm my nerves!! Lol x

Back