My cc diary

i NEVER used to eat brekkie, but when i do that i am so hungry by lunch i end up having something really stupid like cheesy chips! always try and get something little in, u may be using more cals but it will get burned through the day. Had college today and have had a really good day! I alwaayyss want cheesy chips! but i made my own ham salad sandwich and took that! :) xx

your right, breakfast calories are the 1st to get burnt off during the day and its so important.

i love cheesy chips but its so high in fat and calories, its a shame though. x

got drunk lastnight on 4 glasses of red wine haha dont no what happened there lol, the bf is a bad infleunce, no more outing for me for a very long time.

B - 30g cereal and milk - 200
s - strawberry, grapes, kiwi, tangerine.
L - subway - 400 max
D-
S-

Last edited:
MMMM, I love red wine! Well, you've got to treat yourself now and again or you'll go nuts, as long as you get back on the wagon sharpish it shouldn't cause too much damage, that's what I tell myself anyway!

Subway.... mmm! Always think it is bad, but they show the cal content don't they? And it always seems quite good for what you get! As long as you don't add all the extras and sauces I suppose!

i got treated today and went clothes shopping today after my 1st 30lbs loss!

i knew what area i was going to and i knew that subway was the healthiest option for me, i ate lunch at 3 and had a foot long tuna salad sub with low fat sauce on it, i'm mega stuffed right now so i will have a light salad for dinner later on sp today is not so bad afterall.

MMMM, I love red wine! Well, you've got to treat yourself now and again or you'll go nuts, as long as you get back on the wagon sharpish it shouldn't cause too much damage, that's what I tell myself anyway!

i absolutely love red wine, its my favourite type of alcohol, i tend to get carried away when i drink but it doesnt happen very often so i guess i shouldnt really think about it too much as its a treat and its better than me having a binge everyday, i'm back on track today with my 1200 calorie a day though so hopefully i can get my 2lb loss on tuesday!

i'm keeping my foods very light today.

B - cup-a-soup+2x ww bread toasted, tomato and cucumber. *230*

s - cup-a-soup - *100*

L - 1 quorn sausage, 1 egg, small amount of beans and 2 x ww bread toasted- * 418*

D - vegetable hot pot - 280

S - toast with butter and a glass of fruit juice - 200

plenty of water today and i'm out shopping today for food so that should be a work out in itself.

1,228 with exercise. Not that bad lol

Oooh you've just reminded me to go & get some water & start glugging away, I can always drink plenty when I'm in work but if I have the day off I always struggle to drink my 2 litres.

Have the day off today as I'm going to a job interview later, wish me luck!

i'm a strugler to drink water when i'm at home aswell, your not alone! but i find when i drink enough water my weight flies off even faster.

goodluck with the interview hun x

Cheers Tamzy! It didn't go brilliantly tbh but I will have to wait and see. Really feel like bingeing now...

Yeah I know what you mean about the water, it really does seem to make a big difference to my weight loss. As a wise man* once said, it washes the fat away!

*the legendary Jim over on the Atkins board...

hiya hun, you might think it didnt go well but it could be the other way round, you'll see soon enough though. u'm having on these days where i feel like eating down the whole house, i dont no whats happening, i've exceeded 1200 today already i can't beleive it.

after speaking with my doctors yesterday i was advised not to have 1200 cals, she told me i should aim for 1500 incase i should hit a plateau,and i'll be able to lose 2lbs a week with exercise, if i hit a plateau then i can drop it to 1300 or so.

its an awful lot of food but i'm trying to have it as i dont really want to struggle.

had a late brekkie at 1 today so i just went for the whole lot of calories.

B -2 meat free sausages, 2 eggs, 2 ww bread with a little butter, 1 rusk and a bit of cottage cheese. * 609

L - 2 x ww bread little butter, 25g mild cheddar cheese and cherry tomato. - 251

D - quick cook paella with vegetable hotpot and tomatoes - 629.

loads of water today and a bit of exercise!!

I have also been thinking about how much I should be having... I was having 1000 but have upped it to 1200 as I think that was sensible. Although, maybe 1500 is a better idea? I think I may aim for 1200 but I won't beat myself up if I get to 1500.

I think it is so tempting to eat as few cals as possible to lose the weight, but it does make sense to eat more because when you hit that plateau, there will be nowhere to go!

YOur food today sounds yummy! I just had a Galaxy Bubbles bar to boost my cals.... was delicious!

Thanks i'm looking forward to dinner even though i'm still full up after breakfast, i cant see where i'm going to eat lunch today which is really weird for me.

sarah i think 1200 calories was fine for me, but the doctor said to me that i should consider it because i'm also diabetic and if i hit a plateau i couldnt drop to 1000 because that would be too drastic as i'm on medication, but i guess thats just more food for me to eat lol. i heard from a lot of people that we can lose 2lbs a week by eating 1800cals a day with 30 minutes exercise or if you want 3lbs a week then do an hr work out all together so i think thats really good, but i cant see myself eating that much in a day unless i'm out at a restaurant or something like that.

hope you enjoy your just dance game, it sounds really enjoyable!!

xx

hope you enjoy tour choccie, sounds lovely, its been ages since i treated myself to and had 1.

B - 2 x weetabix, 50ml skimmed milk, with fresh pineapple and 1 banana with a muller corner poured on top ( was lovely!) -500

L - special k and milk when i get back from church. - 250
D - macaroni and cheese, tuna steak in brine- 500

s - donut - 250

total - 1500

hey sarah, i'm finding it really difficut at the moment, so i try and add loads of fruits onto my cereal to boost the calories and its ok that way apart from the fact that i'm still full up from breakfast but we'll see how it goes by the end of this week.

how are you finding it on 1200?

Back