My cc diary

Hi Tamzy...

I've just started calorie counting & wanted to say well done on yr weightloss so far. x

That's so good, i've never tasted skinny cow icecream before but i will have a pop to my local supermarket and get some, i'm really enjoying the weight watchers desserts at the moment for less than 200cals.

my snacks adds up to atleast 400 cals a day which seems quite a lot, i could have a big meal for 400cals.

Oh thanks, that one looks good! I downloaded My Fitness Pal for my ipod touch and now I just keep it in my pocket all day and add all my foods in, I love it!

novaX, it's the best! I love that you can add your exercise and water intake aswell!

Skinny cow sticks are under 100 cals & don't lack on taste. Must look at ww ones... do you know if they're high in sugar?

I guess it doesn't matter too much if the calories are from snacks or main meals as long as you stick within them??

their quite sweet so i would say yes their quite high in sugars but the chocolate brownie one is the sweetest as its got all the chocolate sauce but its only about 97 cals.... high sugar low cal dessert lol how do we choose.

I love that app, really don't think I would stick to my cals while out if I never had it on my phone.

Also wanted to just quickly compliment Tamzy on her diary which has given me so many ideas and tips. You work with your cals really well and always seem to be eating something nice and tasty. Sometimes makes me want to go and eat when I am reading it LOL...:eek:...I'm so greedy LOL. Anyway (enough 'lol's I think :eek:) just wanted to comment for once instead of stealing all your low cal meal/snack ideas and not saying thanks. :D

aww thanks hun, i try to really eat loads of foods but in a low calorie form as i love food, its constantly on my mind, you'll be surprised what you can find in the shops if you love to eat.

hope your enjoying your day with all my low cal ideas lol

xx

i just found out that 30g of rice snaps gives me a huge bowl to eat lol so its my new founds cereal.

B - rice snaps, skimmed milk and splenda.

L - will be salmon crumble and a side salad of wild rocket, plum tomatoes and mushrooms fried in spray oil with 1 tbs of real mayo - 416

S - 1 x white bread with butter and jam - 150

D - 30g branflakes then 30g rice snaps with milk, lemon cheesecake mullerlight and 1 whole pack of spicy cashew nuts lol, that wasnt planned but i messed up so i'll have to cope with no real dinner.

1500 cals and no more... think i'll start eating 1800 as i'm quite hungry during the day times, i find i lose when i eat a whole lot more so will see how i get on

Last edited:
Yeah you really seem to eat a good variety :)...defo want to find some of them 10 cal soups. Feeling really bored at work right now, really feel like popping to the shops and getting a chocolate but I will resist :sigh:. Anyway think I best to do some actual work now :rolleyes: and get of the net lol.

i love those 10 cal soups, you cab only get them in morrisons which isnt fair really but it does help me not to crave too much junk between meals.

yesterday.

B - protein shake - 200

S - mullerlight and munchies - 350

D - tiny bit of chips and a fish burger,1 can of mirada - 1000 at the most and i'm just being over generous.

B - protein shake - 200

S - mullerlight - 100

L - protein shake - 200

S - cheese sandwich - 250

D - mash potato and quorn style fillet - 300

D x2 - spinach and ricotta canneloni - 300

total 1,350 if i can manage to survive on shakes, i'm just trying to drop move the scales a bit quicker.

Back