My cc diary

went out for a picnic with the bf today

B - apricot, plum, satsuma ( free) wicked white chocolate drink 40
S - toffee popcorn 200

L at the picnic, half of a fried fish, colslaw, potato salad, crisp, cake french bread and laughing cow cheese and a satsuma. loads of sugar laden drinks - 1300 at a guess.
still within limits though xx

omg you're at 190?! You're amazing!! I'm so jealous, cannot wait til I'm in the 100s!

Hi hun, sorry I have not been in here much lately. Your picnic sounds lovely! well done! keep it up hun :) xx

Yout picnic did sound wonderful! Tonight, I came home and did my 96th km. It has been a bad week at work, (staff illnesses), and at home, (lots of little things!), and when my husband arrived home we had a fairly minor arguement. Then I ate about 1000 calories which had almost no nutritional value. I feel awful now, of course, but it's too late. Recriminations are of limited value, I know, but I really did think that I'd put that sort of emotional eating response behind me!
Tomorrow is a new day!
Tamzy, hope the rest of your day is great!

Yout picnic did sound wonderful! Tonight, I came home and did my 96th km. It has been a bad week at work, (staff illnesses), and at home, (lots of little things!), and when my husband arrived home we had a fairly minor arguement. Then I ate about 1000 calories which had almost no nutritional value. I feel awful now, of course, but it's too late. Recriminations are of limited value, I know, but I really did think that I'd put that sort of emotional eating response behind me!
Tomorrow is a new day!

Sometimes I think I have put emotional eating behind me then I have funny days
*Some days feel good about my body, had a great day and really enjoying life so I drink and eat loads of crap

*Some days have a really bad one like you have had and scoff crap yet.

I think I will always have an eliment of that. Dont worry just move on :D

Hi hun, sorry I have not been in here much lately. Your picnic sounds lovely! well done! keep it up hun :) xx

thanks hun, sorry for the late reply, been feeling ill with flu and not really eating much so i didnt see the point of a food diary yesterday.

Tomorrow is a new day!

Hi hun, thanks for the comment, i really did enjoy my picnic.

hun dont worry about eating too much, it happens to the best of especially when we feel stressed out or frustrated, dont let it get you down, youve been doing so well.

good luck with the rest of the day hun, i no you can do it. xx

not feeling my best today but i will carry on.

B -options wicked white chocolate drink - 38
satsuma - 20, 3xsunny bisk and milk -220.

L - 4x fish fingers, 2x linda mcartney vegetarian sausages ( yum yum) , colslaw and potato salad - 680

958 so far............ gonna have a lie down, wont be up til dinner time lol xx

D - 6inch tuna sub, loads of water plus a dream bar.

im still on track today.

Last edited:
Oh no hope your feeling better now hun? your menu sounds yum especially those linda macartney sausages and coleslaw mmmmmm might have to get some of those!! :)

aaw thanks guys, woke up a few hours ago and took some medication, hoping to feel beter tomorrow or so.

i love those linda mcartney sausages but i can only have 2 at a time as their about 100 cals per sausage lol.

you guys are so supportive !

xxx

Are you having a good day so far? I saw the forecast for London today, it's pretty hot, isn't it? My diet has been excellent today, and I've done 7km on the treadmill. (I was weighed at my GP's today, which weighed me nearly 5kg higher than my own scales. True, I normally weigh myself nude, and before breakfast but deadset, I'm on the straight and narrow now!)

my days going great thanks.

its great news from your doctor isnt it? well done, your really doing great with your exercise, wish i could do the same. keep it up!

forgot to update i lost another 4lbs and im very happy.

food for today

B - 3x linda mcartney sausages, 2 tbs beans. tropical frozen fruits 400

l - mugshot - 301

d - will be seasoned rice served with 2x sausages - 500

overall i think i'm doing really well :p xx

Last edited:
Back