My cc diary

another 4lbs! you beauty!! are you still on 1400 a day? I'm only having 1300...

another 4lbs! you beauty!! are you still on 1400 a day? I'm only having 1300...

:D im so happy about it.

i found out that when i ate more i lost more, some days my calories were about 1200-1500 then some days i went past 2000 calories after i've already written my food diary for the day.

i dont no whats going on lol.. i checked online on how much calories i should be taking in and some say i should be eating 1500 and others say 2000 so I've been following that. i think that 1300calories is a great idea for you hun, think i'm going to start lowering my calories now before i burn in fire again lol

hope you have a nice day hun xx

I am so pleased for you darling girl, it's seems like yesterday you were stuck at 200, and nothing was moving.
Tamz, I weighed in heavier at the drs. I've cut my calories down to 1300. I will have some good news soon!

so frustrating! I've decided to up mine to 1400 today and see if that makes a difference, otherwise I'll have only lost 1lb this week :(

I am so pleased for you darling girl, it's seems like yesterday you were stuck at 200, and nothing was moving.
Tamz, I weighed in heavier at the drs. I've cut my calories down to 1300. I will have some good news soon!

thanks for your comment hun x

even though you might have weighed in heavier at the doctors try not to worry about it too much hun, we learn new things everyday, my scale weighs me much more heavier than the one at my GP.

it looks as if i'm gonna be joining you on the 1300 cals aswell as i find that i'm probably over doing my allowance a little bit too much, the worse thing that could happen right now is hitting a long plateau again.

good luck with your new plan hun, i'm here if you need me xx

so frustrating! I've decided to up mine to 1400 today and see if that makes a difference, otherwise I'll have only lost 1lb this week :(

aww dont worry hun, 1lb is still a great loss, i'm going to give you a little task .. pick up a small bag of sugar and see how heavy it feels, thats the amount in one pound.

goodluck with upping your calories, you never will no what will happen, it may give you a big loss. got my fingers crossed for you xx

Oh I do that all the time!! When I lost a stone I made a pile of things that weighed 14lbs and picked it up to feel how heavy, can't believe I was lugging it all around! At least I'm still losing eh? Just so jealous of you at 186, I can't imagine being under 200!

Oh I do that all the time!! When I lost a stone I made a pile of things that weighed 14lbs and picked it up to feel how heavy, can't believe I was lugging it all around! At least I'm still losing eh? Just so jealous of you at 186, I can't imagine being under 200!

aaw hun, you'll get their in no time! and i no what you mean. i once felt 2 big bags of ice that weighed about 8lbs and i coukdnt beleive the amount i had lost was so much! which shows me that we're going well. x

Thanks for your kindness, Tamzy! It might actually turn out to be a good thing, well, a turning point, 'cause I'm being much stricter now. I'm going back to the GP in six weeks, hopefully for a much better weigh in. Hope you are having a good day!

Thanks for your kindness, Tamzy! It might actually turn out to be a good thing, well, a turning point, 'cause I'm being much stricter now. I'm going back to the GP in six weeks, hopefully for a much better weigh in. Hope you are having a good day!

i no how your feeling hun, i've got a weigh in on wednesday at the weight management clinic and i feel so nervous. my day is going great so far hun, hopw yours is too xx

well i've lost 2lbs since a few days ago, i feel so great, hope this doesnt stop til i get to 120 lol id be over the moon.

yesterday

B - 5 x brandy jellies lol - ???

L - one glass of appleade - 2

D - small portion of mac and cheese - 400

S - cereal and milk - 300

wasnt feeling very well.

today

B - cereal and whole milk - 400

S - chocolate and a macaroon thing - 400

L - 2x rasberry doughnut and a pack of jaffa cake - 600

was drinking loads of water and diet coke, thats it for the day i dont no why i'm eating pure junk and still losing.

D - 1 slice of pizza - estimating 300 to be on the safe side

Wow you are loosing now hun aint you :D bet your well chuffed! well done mmmmmmmm I could just eat a dohnut :D x

Haha your brandy jellies breakfast made me last!

I am so pleased for you that you are losing again now :)

lol thanks, i enjoyed them so much. im so happy that im losing again, im just scared that i may hit another plateau. x

Wow you are loosing now hun aint you :D bet your well chuffed! well done mmmmmmmm I could just eat a dohnut :D x

Thanks hun, i shouldnt have eaten those donuts but after the 1st bite i didnt stop lol. i am really chuffed about losing again hun.

hope your ok xx

Great news! What are jaffa cakes? My day was difficult, (work stuff), but turned out ok. Have a good one!

hey hun sorry for the late replies, my pc is acting up. jaffa cakes are like little cake bites, it has chocolate coating and orange jelly in the middle, their ever so satisfying. hope your ok xx

Back