my cc diary!

thanks lovelies, she was very very old and it was her time, so I'm glad she didn't have to suffer. Just bummed me out a bit.

So because I was feeling so mopey yesterday I managed to eat THREE vegan ice cream sandwiches. Luckily they were only 90cals each and the scales say today I've lost a pound. Weird. 21lbs down now! Not counting it for definite until weigh in on monday though

Ugh, should really stop weighing myself every day, back to 215 :(

Hey Naomi,

Don't be too hard on yourself, you've had a rough week. You've only put on a teeny tiny bit of weight. Give yourself a break. If you keep pushing and pushing yourself, it increases the likelihood it'll get too hard and you'll slip up.

Thanks Cherry pie, I know, I'm trying! Thanks for the support <3

So yet again, when I'm feeling down, I go shopping! This dress was a size smaller than I thought I was, even though my weight has stayed the same for the last week or so. Better stop buying dresses now, pretty broke!

So far today I've eaten
cinnamon wheat cereal and soy milk
a blackberry oat bar
for lunch I'm going to an asian restaurant for some Pho...

4843709142_957f565a36_o.jpg

thanks landie_sparkly!

Cherry_pie, I cannot wait until I actually am. The dress is a size 16 uk I think, I'm so used to looking for the biggest sizes I never think to try on the smaller ones.

Thanks darl, I was getting frustrated with myself but I just re-read through this entire diary. I'm SO glad I started it, the loss might be slowing down but I definitely remember being 20lbs heavier, and it wasn't good! xxx

Been alternating my days between 1200 and 1350 and today I finally hit 213. Woohoo! (not counting it officially til WI on monday but still, woohoo!)

Good news! It feels like it will never happen, doesn't it? Tell me, have you read the Skinny B*tch book- diet book promoting veganism, american, released about three years ago? There was a cook book to go with it, and it was meant to be all the rage with skinny stars.

It really does feel like that sometimes! I'm so happy I've lost 20lbs but the thrill soon wears off when I can see I've still got so much to lose!

I've read a little bit of it, I didn't like the tone of it, it's more about hating your body and not eating very much than helping you change to a healthy vegan diet, that was how I read it anyway. Have you read it?

FINALLY shifted the 21st pound today, am now officially at 213 after sticking to torturous 1200 cals a day for the last few days. Can't wait to be under 200.

Go you! Hopefully you've also moved back in to weight shifting mode. (Or your body has!) I didn't like the book much either- I'm vegetarian, but not vegan- I didn't like all the substitutions- the cook book is full of recipes using fake meat products, fake dairy products- kitchen or chem lab? Sadly, I am a sucker for a diet book- each time I think it might be different!

yeah I hope so too! I was getting pretty frustrated!

Totally agree with you too, I don't really see the point of trying to constantly fake meat and dairy, waste of time!

Back