my cc diary!

I did it again. Decided to celebrate finally shifting another pound by going shopping. I bought yet another skirt and it's a size 16, but it feels loose!! This is blowing my mind, I used to go shopping and have to squeeze into everything and most times they wouldn't even have my size. Now I'm wearing a skirt with my t shirt TUCKED IN. That's a huge difference. Still got a long way to go but I feel great today!

(sorry about the crappy photo, my webcam isn't the best)
4853972575_9b899716d1_o.jpg

You are going to come home with the best wardrobe! You really do look great in all your photos! How much longer are you away?

Thanks you two! I'm here for 3 more weeks Minusfour, it's gone by so fast!

Had a nasty shock this morning. Bought some digital scales for more precise weighing yesterday and I stepped onto them this morning...215.6lbs. I thought I was at 213! sigh.

Isn't it gutting?!

It put me in such a mood that I went over my cals today.
b: cereal and soy milk
snack bar
Went out for lunch and had a chipotle mayo veggie sandwich, crisps and a frozen lemonade
chocolate sorbet
d: baked potato with hummus, cashews and spinach. I've gone over but I just added it up and I only hit around 1500 so not quite as disastrous as it could have been I guess.

I know exactly what you mean- I weighed at the drs a few weeks ago, and was several pounds heavier there than at home. Who knows though, which scales are right? My digital scales are 4.5 pounds heavier-or I am on them I mean- than my analogue ones- apart from at the drs, the lower ones always seem right. (Same weight on other scales-not in the home) I reckon the drs aren't well calibrated, 'cause folk are probably jumping on and off them all day!
It will be interesting to see what you scales at home say- that's where you weighed in intially, wasn't it?

yeah my scales at home are digital too but they're the kind that also show fat levels and stuff so I think they're a bit better. These are digital ones that cost $20 and if I step on them three times in a row they always vary by about a pound. I'm forcing myself to only weigh in once a week now because it's stressing me out staying at this weight for so long

I don't think you are going to get any meaningful info from the new scales, I reckon you'll have to wait until you get back to really know how much you've lost. If you can, I'd stay of them, too discouraging!

totally fallen off the wagon, yesterday went for dinner and had a vegan bbq sandwich, and a big slice of rhubarb pie, tonight going to an italian restaurant. Going to try and start again tomorrow.

Don't lose heart lady, scales will always be different, the fact is you look fabulous in that new skirt and top! If you stick with the calorie counting you will continue to look more and more fabulous in even smaller skirts and tops! I believe in you, get back on the wagon and show that waist-line you mean business!!!

xxx

Hey Naomi,

Honestly, I wouldn't sweat it about the scales. When you think about it, who really cares if such-and-such scales mean you've put on x amount of weight? What matters is the weight is going DOWN. THAT'S the most important thing!

I always weigh myself on the same set of scales. I know if I go on another one, I'll get a different reading. All I want to know is - have I lost weight this week? Are the numbers going down? If they are, that's good enough for me.

I don't know what I'm doing, I've completely stopped. I'm eating whatever I want, I'm wearing baggy clothes, I'm just back in that hole of thinking it's impossible so I'm not even trying. I know I definitely don't want to put it all back on but I can't seem to get a hold of myself to start again.

Naomigi, don't do this!!!

I was feeling down at the weekend so I weighed out what I have lost so far in books. I was so surprised at how heavy it was and how I used to carry that around on top of what I weigh now! It's a real eye opener, do something that will physically show you how far you have come and what a shame it would be if you went back.

You can do this girl, don't lose faith! Get out of those baggy clothes and go enjoy life, think of those poor morbidly obese people who can't even get out of bed, I bet they miss a walk in the fresh air!

xxx

Hey Hun,

Sorry to hear that you feel down, please don't give up. I've had a couple of bad weeks for various reasons which I wont depress you about, and didn't watch what I was eating, and have gained weight. I feel so annoyed with myself. Now I just think of how much lighter I could have been if I hadnt given up. :rolleyes:

We can do this Hun, just stay motivated. You have done so well so far, and I'm sure you can achieve you're goal!!

xx

Thanks you guys, I managed to shake myself out of it last night and am back on it. I'm not going to weigh myself until I get home but I'm going to stick at just eating 1350 every day! I got really badly sunburnt yesterday, absolutely kills so I can't lift my arms which is nice!

It's on my chest as well as my back, such an idiot!

4879779478_61cb189ee2.jpg

OUCH OUCH OUCH OUCH!!!!

But on a positive note check out your sexy shoulder blades!!! Can't wait till mine reappear!!! xxx

Ah, poor thing! Sorry I haven't been around much, having a bit of a time of it this week. Have you bathed with cold tea? This does really soothe sun burn- dab on liberally!

Back