ProPoints My challenge to lose 10st in 15 months.

Nah I can't see it the whole company is really laid back and I don't know how they would notice really. This time of year they've got so much stock being sent out and they replace anything that arrives damaged sight unseen so they're not that strict about things. The invoice I was sent says there's 3 of them but I want to tell them because I'm already getting over £160 free products this month and I believe in Karma.

No weigh in for me until I get back from the lodge then it's game on although I'm not going off plan until then just a few more relaxed days while we're away xx

Give them a ring and hope they let you keep it! :)

Are you having the weekend off? I'm so excited for food on Halloween!!
XxX

Yeah I'm going to have a few drinks and just really relax all weekend. A few nibbles and nice meals are on the cards but I will be on plan before we go and we don't check in until 4 on the Friday so I can be good all day and we come home on the Monday so it's only two full days of not counting. Shouldn't do much damage at all really.

I'll ring them in an hour they're always busy this time of the morning but not as bad as the doctors by me. Been trying to get an appointment all week grrr xx

Yeah I'm going to have a few drinks and just really relax all weekend. A few nibbles and nice meals are on the cards but I will be on plan before we go and we don't check in until 4 on the Friday so I can be good all day and we come home on the Monday so it's only two full days of not counting. Shouldn't do much damage at all really.

I'll ring them in an hour they're always busy this time of the morning but not as bad as the doctors by me. Been trying to get an appointment all week grrr xx

Ooh sounds lovely, and it sucks dieting when you're away so enjoy yourself! I'm just having the day, so going to eat till I can't physically eat anymore :p Hoping with all the exercise any gain should be minimal!

Oh I think ALL doctors are awful for business, I hate the annoying "There are...5 calls ahead of you"!!
XxX

You don't get that at our surgery just the standard engaged tone it's so annoying. I went to pick my prescription up from there Monday and I tried to book an appointment in person only to be told that I can't do it I have to ring on the day to get an evening appointment. How stupid is that? What about people who work and can't be on the phone for an hour trying to get through. Some things make me mad lol xx

You don't get that at our surgery just the standard engaged tone it's so annoying. I went to pick my prescription up from there Monday and I tried to book an appointment in person only to be told that I can't do it I have to ring on the day to get an evening appointment. How stupid is that? What about people who work and can't be on the phone for an hour trying to get through. Some things make me mad lol xx

That's mental! We've got this stupid system where you can't make an appointment with reception, you have to wait for the Doctor to call you back to see if you need an appointment, and all they do is give you one, hate to think how much they spend on phone bills!
XxX

That's crazy! Why would you be phoning to make an appointment if you didn't need one? I could have had an appointment for this morning when I was there but I knew I had parcels that were being collected to send back and to be honest because my issue is a long standing one I'd rather not take the appointment in the morning that someone who is really poorly might need. Silly me thought evening appointments might be for just that, people who need to see a doctor but aren't ill enough to have taken a day off. I'd rather go in the evening too because that way Dai can take me and I won't run the risk of a very embarrassing accident in the waiting room as I'm going about my montlies. My tabs aren't doing anything and my last 3 * weeks have lasted three weeks or more each so something isn't right there! I'll ring tomorrow and see what they have but I'm not holding my breath xx

That's crazy! Why would you be phoning to make an appointment if you didn't need one? I could have had an appointment for this morning when I was there but I knew I had parcels that were being collected to send back and to be honest because my issue is a long standing one I'd rather not take the appointment in the morning that someone who is really poorly might need. Silly me thought evening appointments might be for just that, people who need to see a doctor but aren't ill enough to have taken a day off. I'd rather go in the evening too because that way Dai can take me and I won't run the risk of a very embarrassing accident in the waiting room as I'm going about my montlies. My tabs aren't doing anything and my last 3 * weeks have lasted three weeks or more each so something isn't right there! I'll ring tomorrow and see what they have but I'm not holding my breath xx

It is crazy!!
Surely that's only logical, that evening ones are for people who aren't dire but still need to see someone?.

Oh that doesn't sound nice, you have my sympathies, they're horrid at the best of times! I seem to getting them every 3 weeks at the mo.
My Mum's sure one day something'll fall off whilst she's waiting for an appointment!
XxX

I think logic and common sense goes out the window at most surgeries. I've always had really heavy ones but now they are lasting so much longer it's a nightmare. I'm petrified whenever I leave the house and I just don't feel very nice and that's without the tiredness. I'm not an advert for body form I can tell you. There's no roller blading or water skiing going on here :( xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I think logic and common sense goes out the window at most surgeries. I've always had really heavy ones but now they are lasting so much longer it's a nightmare. I'm petrified whenever I leave the house and I just don't feel very nice and that's without the tiredness. I'm not an advert for body form I can tell you. There's no roller blading or water skiing going on here :( xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I hate those adverts, dancing and wearing white and "have a happy period" "AHH GO AWAY YOU A*S!!"

I'm a bit mental, have just brought 4 more Jillian DVD's...
XxX

A bit mental? That's an understatement! 4 more? 4 more? You need a check up from the neck up lovely girl lol I'm in awe of you and your determination. Did you get the abs one? xx

A bit mental? That's an understatement! 4 more? 4 more? You need a check up from the neck up lovely girl lol I'm in awe of you and your determination. Did you get the abs one? xx

I wanna blitz all 4 at the same time till the wedding (I will fit into my jeans dammit!) and then half a*s it afterwards till May

Got No More Trouble Zones, 6 week 6 pack, yoga inferno and Fat Burn, Boost Metabolism.
XxX

Let me know what they're like although I'm guessing they'll be up there with the intensity of 30DS!

I'm gonna get back into the Leslie Sansone ones and work my way up to my Jillian. I need to get fitter it's ridiculous how out of breath I get just walking up the stairs xx

Let me know what they're like although I'm guessing they'll be up there with the intensity of 30DS!

I'm gonna get back into the Leslie Sansone ones and work my way up to my Jillian. I need to get fitter it's ridiculous how out of breath I get just walking up the stairs xx

Apparently the fat burn one is pretty intense for Cardio but the 6 pack one is easier, we'll see!

It'll suck whilst you're doing it, but imagine how good you'll feel after.
XxX

Hmm easy and Jillian don't really go together. It will suck but I'll be glad when I start feeling less sucky as time goes on. I shouldn't watch Biggest Loser because it makes me want to lose 8 lb a week and as I'm not training 6 hours a day it ain't gonna happen xx

Hmm easy and Jillian don't really go together. It will suck but I'll be glad when I start feeling less sucky as time goes on. I shouldn't watch Biggest Loser because it makes me want to lose 8 lb a week and as I'm not training 6 hours a day it ain't gonna happen xx

I wish I had time to train 6 hours a day!!! Plus imagine how rubbish their diets are, no tasty foods like WW!
XxX

Nope and they have to live together with strangers. I wouldn't like that and I bet that ranch gets smelly with all those worked out feet around the place. Minging!

Just treated myself to some hot chocolate and it was delish.

I can't decide what to have for tea tonight, loads of food here to choose from which I think is my problem too much choice xx

Nope and they have to live together with strangers. I wouldn't like that and I bet that ranch gets smelly with all those worked out feet around the place. Minging!

Just treated myself to some hot chocolate and it was delish.

I can't decide what to have for tea tonight, loads of food here to choose from which I think is my problem too much choice xx

Oh God can you imagine?! Gross!

What are your options? I have massive bad food cravings going on right now :(
XxX

Yep imagine and all those men eating all that fibre. The stink must be unreal!
Well I've got loads of chicken breasts here, have packet mixes like Maggi ones and chicken casserole ones, have potatoes, a few different root veg, sweetcorn and onions, loads of stock cubes and herbs. There's rice here but no cauliflower I can't believe I forgot that because I've eaten cauli rice with something at least once a week since I first tried it. Could cook all sorts really just don't know what I fancy....xx

Yep imagine and all those men eating all that fibre. The stink must be unreal!
Well I've got loads of chicken breasts here, have packet mixes like Maggi ones and chicken casserole ones, have potatoes, a few different root veg, sweetcorn and onions, loads of stock cubes and herbs. There's rice here but no cauliflower I can't believe I forgot that because I've eaten cauli rice with something at least once a week since I first tried it. Could cook all sorts really just don't know what I fancy....xx

You've still a good few hours, see what mood you're in nearer dinner. Could do a veggie and chicken pie?
XxX

Back