ProPoints My challenge to lose 10st in 15 months.

You'll be fine you know what you're letting yourself in for.

Can't wait for healthy food after 2 months of eating junk. That cucumber is gonna taste so good lol x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

You'll be fine you know what you're letting yourself in for. Can't wait for healthy food after 2 months of eating junk. That cucumber is gonna taste so good lol x Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I *think* I've done enough research these past few days to run my own group lol x

Well done for being on plan lovely!!
XxX

Thanks Em, luckily I didn't struggle too much but I'm actually glad to be watching what I'm eating instead of stuffing my face for once. Last night's tea wasn't the healthiest but it was pointed and not too bad considering I started the day before my food shop came. Hoping for 3.5lb this week and for the next three weeks so I can get this first stone off within four weeks. Hopefully the Christmas weight will be easy to shift quickly because it went on quickly. Gradually upping my water intake as that lapsed as well.

Food today is looking like this

Breakfast - 2 slices marmite on toast (7pp) cup of tea (2pp)

Lunch - Possibly soup again as I enjoyed yesterdays so much but with less bread and butter (13pp) WW rice cake things (basically flat snak a jaks 2pp)

Tea - No idea yet but thinking maybe stir fry or sweet and sour

I don't know what I'm hoping for, I forgot to weigh in (guessing around 14 stone, if more I'll cry)! :p oops! 3.5 is totally doable, I bet you'll get a great loss this week after how much rubbish we've been eating!

Food sounds yummy, stir fry is a nice comfy food when the weather is still so cold!
XxX

I'll need to double check the points because it's a frozen stir fry I bought before starting back on the healthy eating but shouldn't be too bad. In my head I'm secretly hoping for 9lb to get me down into the next stone but I'll try and keep telling my brain 3.5 is enough to be hoping for. I would be so over the moon with a stone a month until the wedding. That would take me to my lowest weight in about 11 years and my dress would look good but I will take whatever I can get because as long as the weight is going down I'm winning :) xx

I'll need to double check the points because it's a frozen stir fry I bought before starting back on the healthy eating but shouldn't be too bad. In my head I'm secretly hoping for 9lb to get me down into the next stone but I'll try and keep telling my brain 3.5 is enough to be hoping for. I would be so over the moon with a stone a month until the wedding. That would take me to my lowest weight in about 11 years and my dress would look good but I will take whatever I can get because as long as the weight is going down I'm winning :) xx

I'm sure if you push yourself you can lose that much, I don't know about you but I've been pretty much the laziest person in the last 2 months, so I think if I up the exercise (or actually, start the exercise) I could get a good stone off in a month, but starting seems to be the problem!

You will look stunning at any weight, I know it, but think how healthy you'll feel!
XxX

Aww shucks! Thank you but I will feel loads better I know. My confidence will come back, my knees won't creak and I won't get as breathless which will all be huge things for me. Exercise for me is a bit of a no go until things settle a bit downstairs but then it's back to the vibration plate, multigym and leslie sansone walks on youtube.

Watched the Biggest Loser finale earlier, can't remember which season it was but it was only Bob and Dolvette as trainers and it was inspiring, the winner lost 160 lb! I know I have more to lose than that (280lb :/) but it can be done. xx

I LOVE Biggest Loser! They need to do another UK Series! X

I didn't find the UK one as good but then the Americans know how to do everything bigger don't they? Didn't Angie the trainer from the UK one die a couple of years back?

I'd love to be somewhere with just my weight and fitness to focus on although the the thought of wearing that crop top/cycling shorts combo on tv terrifies me lol xx

I didn't find the UK one as good but then the Americans know how to do everything bigger don't they? Didn't Angie the trainer from the UK one die a couple of years back? I'd love to be somewhere with just my weight and fitness to focus on although the the thought of wearing that crop top/cycling shorts combo on tv terrifies me lol xx Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

She committed suicide in 2012 :-( Was a very sad time, they replaced her with a new male and female trainer tho.

I've been to Champneys before and it's amazing to have all your meals and drinks made and lots of classes and facilities to use! The high life lol x

Ooh I'm happy with one meal made for me and the dishes done afterwards haha

I thought it was suicide but my memory isn't the best on times, never forget a meal though :) xx

Ooh I'm happy with one meal made for me and the dishes done afterwards haha I thought it was suicide but my memory isn't the best on times, never forget a meal though :) xx Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I think Minis should just move Io Champneys! We could all live there for 6mths lol x

Hiya! Sorry for not popping in as of late.
How have you been getting on? :)

Hiya! Sorry for not popping in as of late.
How have you been getting on? :)

Not great until I started back yesterday. Health wise things have been poop and I've not been on plan at all but back to it yesterday and so far so good :) xx

I'm thirding the idea for a Mini's fitness retreat :p

How you doing today lovely?
XxX

I've got Dai home with gout and so far I've only shouted at him once so not a bad day. How's you sweets? Xxx

I've got Dai home with gout and so far I've only shouted at him once so not a bad day. How's you sweets? Xxx

Oh no, poor D! Though I'd have probably yelled a million times by now so you're doing good!

I'm good, just hating being at work this week (I had it booked off and my boss got a place on Deal or No Deal so asked me to swap), want to sleep and watch Sex and the City re-runs!
XxX

Back