ProPoints My challenge to lose 10st in 15 months.

He's his own worst enemy he drank too much over christmas and wouldn't listen when I told him to drink plenty of water too.

I hope your boss wins loads of money and remembers you were kind enough to swap ;) xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

He's his own worst enemy he drank too much over christmas and wouldn't listen when I told him to drink plenty of water too.

I hope your boss wins loads of money and remembers you were kind enough to swap ;) xx

Ha yes me too, if he does I'll treat you to a girls health kick weekend away!! :p
XxX

My old boss went to be in the audience for deal or no deal and she loved it. They film 3 shows a day apparently but I think I'd be rubbish at it. The banker would offer me a grand and Id say Yep I'll take that cheers lol xx

My old boss went to be in the audience for deal or no deal and she loved it. They film 3 shows a day apparently but I think I'd be rubbish at it. The banker would offer me a grand and Id say Yep I'll take that cheers lol xx

I'd just hate to be on TV, I'd be that one contestant you sit at home and go "Oh she looks like a right miserable b**ch" about!!
XxX

Pahahaha that would be me too! Alison Sweeney would get my evil eye just for being so chirpy but bob and Jesse would get all my loves for being so fab xx

Didn't post my food for yesterday so here goes

Breakfast - Marmite on toast
Lunch - Bowl of sugar free jelly with mandarins in and a muller rice chucked on top. It was gorgeous!
Dinner - Birds eye chicken chargrill and some oven chips which were yummy and made me feel like I wasn't dieting. Yay!
Snack - Packet of quavers

Today's food is looking like this...

Breakfast - Marmite on toast and lower in points now that we're back to medium sliced bread instead of thick

Lunch - Mushroom soup and will try to avoid the bread and butter to accompany it

Tea - Chicken Korma with boiled rice

Snack - No doubt I'll get my crisp fix in with some Quavers but this will be day 4 on plan. Sneaky peak at the scales yesterday showed a .75lb gain which I was most unhappy with but I am hoping it's just a mid week glitch and will teach me a lesson for peaking

Didn't post my food for yesterday so here goes

Breakfast - Marmite on toast
Lunch - Bowl of sugar free jelly with mandarins in and a muller rice chucked on top. It was gorgeous!
Dinner - Birds eye chicken chargrill and some oven chips which were yummy and made me feel like I wasn't dieting. Yay!
Snack - Packet of quavers

Today's food is looking like this...

Breakfast - Marmite on toast and lower in points now that we're back to medium sliced bread instead of thick

Lunch - Mushroom soup and will try to avoid the bread and butter to accompany it

Tea - Chicken Korma with boiled rice

Snack - No doubt I'll get my crisp fix in with some Quavers but this will be day 4 on plan. Sneaky peak at the scales yesterday showed a .75lb gain which I was most unhappy with but I am hoping it's just a mid week glitch and will teach me a lesson for peaking

*slaps wrist* no peaking! I bet it was just food weight from the day. Have you changed your WI day?

Ooh Korma sounds good, I still can't cook a decent curry!!
XxX

I weighed before I had eaten and all I had was a cup of tea before but I'd been to the loo so I dunno :/ Naughty girl I am and the scales were probably just being mean but yeah my weigh in day is now a Monday and because I'm weighing at home I get to do it first thing rather than worry about eating before class xx

I obsessively weigh every day when on weight watchers!! It's insane as when I am not I refuse to get on the scales my mind thinks if I can't see weight gain it's not happening x
The korma sounds lush, do you make yourself??? Want a curry now.

I weighed before I had eaten and all I had was a cup of tea before but I'd been to the loo so I dunno :/ Naughty girl I am and the scales were probably just being mean but yeah my weigh in day is now a Monday and because I'm weighing at home I get to do it first thing rather than worry about eating before class xx

I'm avoiding mine till Friday! Maybe just an odd blip, my scales used to give me 3 different readings a day! No more horse features?
XxX

I obsessively weigh every day when on weight watchers!! It's insane as when I am not I refuse to get on the scales my mind thinks if I can't see weight gain it's not happening x
The korma sounds lush, do you make yourself??? Want a curry now.

I know what you mean Bea it's like we're impatient to get the weight off and we're hoping we'll see losses every day to spur us on! When I was doing SW I used to make a low syn Korma that was lovely but tonight I will be cheating and using a jar of Korma sauce. I've got the points to use although I do wish I had a cauliflower here to have a healthier rice option xx

I can't face horse features until I'm back to the weight I was when I last weighed with her. I can see her smug face now that I've gained so much so I'll shed that then think about going back. I've been considering SW too because that not working for me was purely my fault not the plan and my insane portion sizes. Laziness too because with WW you can use more ready made sauces and things and not have to always cook from scratch like you do with SW.

I bought new scales because the old ones didn't go high enough for my weight (the same :( ) and because I was sure they weren't that accurate. My friend weighed on the old ones a few days before the new ones were delivered and her weight difference between the two was +7lb so my inkling might have been right. She was mortified that she was 13 st 6.5lb rather than the 12st 13lb she had been the week before and I can't see her gaining 7lb in a week although it is possible I guess.

I was dreading getting on mine but I knew I had to and while they might not say what you want them to they don't measure how fabulous you are so bear that in mind! xx

I can't face horse features until I'm back to the weight I was when I last weighed with her. I can see her smug face now that I've gained so much so I'll shed that then think about going back. I've been considering SW too because that not working for me was purely my fault not the plan and my insane portion sizes. Laziness too because with WW you can use more ready made sauces and things and not have to always cook from scratch like you do with SW.

I bought new scales because the old ones didn't go high enough for my weight (the same :( ) and because I was sure they weren't that accurate. My friend weighed on the old ones a few days before the new ones were delivered and her weight difference between the two was +7lb so my inkling might have been right. She was mortified that she was 13 st 6.5lb rather than the 12st 13lb she had been the week before and I can't see her gaining 7lb in a week although it is possible I guess.

I was dreading getting on mine but I knew I had to and while they might not say what you want them to they don't measure how fabulous you are so bear that in mind! xx

I suppose as long as you can keep motivated without group it'll save you some money too! Stupid horse features, she'd probably love a gain.
We just have to think, this will be the LAST time they say that number!
XxX

I'm doing my best and so far so good. I don't have the option of not losing the weight, my dress is hanging in my mums wardrobe in the spare room and I don't have the money to buy another one which weirdly makes me want to binge even more. I deffo need my head read but if doing it at home doesn't keep going well I will face the smugness of horse features and go back to class. I will lose this friggin timber! xx

I'm doing my best and so far so good. I don't have the option of not losing the weight, my dress is hanging in my mums wardrobe in the spare room and I don't have the money to buy another one which weirdly makes me want to binge even more. I deffo need my head read but if doing it at home doesn't keep going well I will face the smugness of horse features and go back to class. I will lose this friggin timber! xx

Starting is the hardest, once you've got a week under your belt you can 100% do it, we have to, you need to feel fab at your wedding and I need to stop feeling flabby, we can't stay like we are now so it's our only option. It's such a shame we're not closer, I'd love to do a kick into shape meeting or something or be more support than I can be over the internet!

Is D being supportive?
XxX

Dai is just being Dai. He's in my bad books today but diet wise he makes it harder but he doesn't mean to. He wants to lose weight too which is great but he wants me to do it all for him and it's hard enough finding the willpower for just me. He's happy not to have takeaways and snack on celery instead of crisps and things but I have to do all the cooking and planning and if I'm honest it's the days when I'm knackered and can't be bothered to cook that I give in and have takeaway because he won't cook. He's a lazy sod I do everything around the house apart from put the bins out and I know he works hard in all weathers but on weekends when we're both home I'm still expected to do everything so sometimes cooking for the third time that day isn't very appealing. Sorry for the rant lol xx

Dai is just being Dai. He's in my bad books today but diet wise he makes it harder but he doesn't mean to. He wants to lose weight too which is great but he wants me to do it all for him and it's hard enough finding the willpower for just me. He's happy not to have takeaways and snack on celery instead of crisps and things but I have to do all the cooking and planning and if I'm honest it's the days when I'm knackered and can't be bothered to cook that I give in and have takeaway because he won't cook. He's a lazy sod I do everything around the house apart from put the bins out and I know he works hard in all weathers but on weekends when we're both home I'm still expected to do everything so sometimes cooking for the third time that day isn't very appealing. Sorry for the rant lol xx

Rant away, Steve's the same! Does he know how much it bothers you? Maybe if he really wont then you could freeze batches, then you've only got to microwave when you CBA, or cook for you and leave him to it!

It's a pain isn't it when they have to drag you down with them, if he insisted on takeout for himself that'd be fine, but they always want to have it with you!
XxX

He knows how I feel and I'm fed up of telling him now. My son does more around the house than he does which is shocking considering Josh is a teenager who is meant to create more mess than he cleans up. I'll have to start doing some batch cooking and see what recipes I can do. I always keep some ww ready meals in the freezer for quick options but I always eat them with veg which needs to be prepped etc and some days I can't be bothered to do that.

He won't nag for take away he will literally just sit on the sofa going what's for tea babe until I finally give in and cook or order something. I think I'm going to murder him one day with a wooden spoon so it's slow and painful ;) xx

He knows how I feel and I'm fed up of telling him now. My son does more around the house than he does which is shocking considering Josh is a teenager who is meant to create more mess than he cleans up. I'll have to start doing some batch cooking and see what recipes I can do. I always keep some ww ready meals in the freezer for quick options but I always eat them with veg which needs to be prepped etc and some days I can't be bothered to do that.

He won't nag for take away he will literally just sit on the sofa going what's for tea babe until I finally give in and cook or order something. I think I'm going to murder him one day with a wooden spoon so it's slow and painful ;) xx

That's unfair, poor Josh too! I suppose if you didn't do veg one night if you couldn't be bothered it wouldn't be the end of the world, still better than takeout!
Next time he asks what's for dinner, just tell him it's whatever he cooks as you've either already eaten or had a big lunch! :p

Do it, then you could cook him and freeze into batches! Oh I'm sick.
XxX

Josh is brilliant, I've never treated him like he's an invalid because he's a boy he always puts his stuff in the dishwasher when he's used it and clothes get put into the wash. He makes his own bed and puts his own washing away because he's old enough to do so. Dai has always been waited on hand and foot by his mother and because she lives next door before I moved in she cooked his tea every night and did all his washing and his sister would come and do the cleaning once a week. Ridiculous!

I do tell him tea is whatever he's cooking but he's stubborn and won't give in. A ready meal without veg wouldn't fill me so I'm a bit stuck but am definitely gonna have a think about filling stuff I can batch cook and freeze. Wouldn't eat Dai he would probably be tough and chewy lol xx

Back