ProPoints My challenge to lose 10st in 15 months.

Welcome! The wedding is 36 weeks away so this weight or at least a big chunk of it needs to go. Horse features is the most tactless person I've ever met, so not suited to being a Ww leader I don't know how she got the job the mind boggles.

30 perfect days deserves a chinese at the end ;) x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Is there not another WW Group near you which you could join with a different leader? X

Not at a time I could get there. I miss my old class the leader there was amazing but that's changed to 10am on a Wednesday morning so it's not an option unfortunately but if doing it at home doesn't work I'll go back to class no matter what I think of horsey xx

Just promise me you'll develop a case of torettes *NEIGHH!* if she says anything negative!!
XxX

Hahaha oh that's a promise I can keep. I might even revert to my teens and start quoting Wayne's world at her if she's making lovely comments and give her a quick "ass sphincter says what" That reminds me I love that film and might watch it later. I'm in the middle of a dust bunny cull which will be followed by my last load of washing then it's chill time. Only had some toast today but looking forward to chicken chasseur later :) everyone having a nice weekend? Xx

What day do you weigh in lovely?

I'm on sofa watching Columbo!!! Soooo lazy

I weigh on a Monday first one this week since restarting xx

I'm having a Sex and the City marathon and trying to resist the urge to order in!
XxX

Don't do it don't order in! Carrie would tell you to be strong and so am I xx

Pleased to report a 3lb loss this week and am determined to do the same next week. Got loads of healthy food coming tomorrow and still lots of veg here to make today another successful day. 3lb a week from now until the wedding would be amazing and that's my aim. Darn you biggest loser for making me think at my weight I should be losing double figures every week

Thanks Cheryl xx

Ah 3lbs is great!! You'll have weeks with massive losses and weeks with little ones, 3 is a lovely middle figure to be starting with, those shows are unrealistic, unless you quit your job and work out all day!

XxX

I don't fancy being in a gym for 6 hours a day unless it's with Jess Pavelka and we're working out in the sexy way lol

I'll take the 3 and aim for the same next week. I was rubbish at upping my water last week some days I only had cups of tea but I'm nearly half way through my work for the day and I've drunk nearly 2 litres this morning so I'm having a productive Monday for once. Did you give into the takeaway demon? xx

I don't fancy being in a gym for 6 hours a day unless it's with Jess Pavelka and we're working out in the sexy way lol

I'll take the 3 and aim for the same next week. I was rubbish at upping my water last week some days I only had cups of tea but I'm nearly half way through my work for the day and I've drunk nearly 2 litres this morning so I'm having a productive Monday for once. Did you give into the takeaway demon? xx

Pitch the idea to him, I'm sure he'd be up for it if it would help you lose weigh! :D

I get the water thing, it's boring to drink! Be careful not to have too much and go the other way!

I did, read my diary, I'm a mess!
XxX

Just read it you poor dab. He's married and I'm hideous so I doubt he would but a girl can dream. I'm on the NAS squash rather than water which I don't actually mind but I'm pacing myself with a glass every hour and my morning cuppa with my breakfast. I'm meant to drink 6l a day according to the app but I think 4 will do nicely. PLenty in the morning then easing off as the day goes on so I'm not back and for the toilet all night xx

Well done on the loss hun! And just to say, although I'm sure you will hit your goal, your wedding will be amazing whatever weight you are. I seemed to eat mor leading up to it and felt disappointed in myself. But we had an awesome day and have some lovely photos and they love us as we are :) so dont go putting pressure in yourself like I did and blow it lol! X

One of my bridesmaids said the same to me Jayde. When I mentioned I was losing weight for the wedding she said that Dai loved me as I am and so did all my friends and family so not to go crazy. I know I'm not going to be at goal but I've bought my dress because it was an absolute bargain and now I need to actually take fitting into it seriously. Still with 3lb off this week and my motivation still going great guns it's totally achievable. Thank you for the kind words though they mean a lot :) xx

You are not hideous *slaps wrist* You are beautiful, and your wedding will be beautiful! Jesse would be a fool to resist you! :)
XxX

You're too kind :) My wedding has gone from me being all sorted and bored waiting for more to happen to OMG I need to get this, this and this sorted and quickly. I have a feeling this year is going to fly by xx

Back