ProPoints My challenge to lose 10st in 15 months.

Oooh food changed and my tea was lasagne (made with Turkey mince) a handful of oven chips and a lovely side salad. I had a bit of an eye opener when I was cooking too. Usually the kids eat before me and Dai so it's not that often I cook oven chips for all four of us at once but today the portion I would normally have had to myself fed all four of us. I'm stuffed and had less than half the portion I would usually have so it just goes to show if I'm more mindful about eating I don't need as much as I think I do and I'll be bearing that in mind at every meal from now on xx Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

There's definitely something in the whole portion control. A lot of naturally slender people eat whatever they like it's just they have small portions and know when to stop. I was like that all through my 20s but my portions got bigger and bigger. Wish I'd never got into those habits!!

One of my biggest downfalls is eating while I'm watching tv. I honestly don't notice when I'm full until afterwards when I'm stuffed and over time you get used to eating those portions and think you'll be hungry without them. You do get the odd lucky person who can eat and eat and not gain there are a few in my family but I'm not one of them and I don't want to be a glutton anymore. Tonight showed me that I'm not going to starve if I have smaller portions and I'm going to keep being mindful. Sorry if I sound like I'm rambling I'm just trying to be as honest as I can and have take some accountability to get all Biggest Loser on you all lol xx

I honestly believe that Diet Delivery Services like Diet Chef only work because the portions are so so tiny! And because it's delivered you can't physically eat any more! It's funny actually, being told I can eat unlimited on SW has actually made me more mindful of my portions, how strange the brain works! X

I had the opposite and because I had done ww a few years prior to giving SW a try the not having to weigh and measure was my downfall. I say it all the time that SW is a great plan and so many do really well on it but I needed to get my portion control sorted before I had any chance with it. I like WW "making" me keep an eye on things especially as you lose and your points go down you need to use them more wisely. I wish I knew where my food issues stemmed from and I do think that a lot of people who get to my weight would benefit from finding out where theirs came from too xx

I had the opposite and because I had done ww a few years prior to giving SW a try the not having to weigh and measure was my downfall. I say it all the time that SW is a great plan and so many do really well on it but I needed to get my portion control sorted before I had any chance with it. I like WW "making" me keep an eye on things especially as you lose and your points go down you need to use them more wisely. I wish I knew where my food issues stemmed from and I do think that a lot of people who get to my weight would benefit from finding out where theirs came from too xx

I think food is like a drug, I'd love to be a person who didn't think about food! I'm always thinking about my next meal or snack lol x

Been feeling really weird today, not ill as such but very spaced out and slept most of the day. Thank god for working from home! I've been wanting to try new breakfast options as I always eat toast which I never get bored of but find it uses a lot of points. Don't like a lot of cereal which isn't a bad thing I guess as quite a few are high in points anyway but I tried a sachet of the golden syrup flavour oat so simple this morning and while the texture is a bit new to me I did like the taste and found it really filling. So today's food looks like this

Breakfast - oat so simple made with semi skimmed milk

Lunch - skipped because I was sleeping :/

Tea - linguine bolognese with Turkey mince and Tesco healthy living bolognese sauce

Snack - quavers and a wispa. They were yummy too :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

The ones I like are lol I only really like fruit and fibre and a 30g bowl just doesn't fill me cos I'm greedy ;) I think this was nicer because I could have it warm xx

Morning all, how are we on this miserable day?

Still feeling really tired today so I've been making myself get up and do things to see if I can manage to not sleep all day like I did yesterday. No idea why I'm like this nothing has changed and I'm not feeling ill so it's a bit bizarre. On the plus side my knee is healing and taking more weight. Yay!

Food for today is looking like this so far but as always it could change depending on what Dai fancies for tea

Breakfast - My new fave Oat so simple with semi skimmed milk

Lunch - Wholemeal roll filled with lettuce, cucumber, wafer thin ham and a drizzle of tesco healthy living salad cream and a packet of quavers

Tea - Chicken korma with Tilda microwave steamed egg fried rice that if I've worked it out right looks lower in points than the plain boil in the bag portion I would usually have. Will probably be tastier too so it's a win/win!

Doing well with the water and while I'm not drinking the 6L a day the app suggests I'm having at least 3L which is about 2.5 more than I have when I'm not consciously trying to drink more. I would love another 3lb off next week, fingers crossed!

Waaaaaa just booked the registrar and flowers for the wedding! Seems so close now I can't wait and I'm not celebrating ticking another thing off the list by eating something I shouldn't. Yay!

Forgot to add my food for today so far...

Breakfast - Toast and a cup of tea

Lunch - Salad with a slice of tesco healthy living quiche and a drizzle of healthy living salad cream

Dinner - Not sure yet but Friday is usually treat night and I have all my weeklies if I fancy something really nice later

Wow it must seem even closer now it's all booked. Exciting times hey. Does the porridge in the morning stop you from getting hungry??? I find if I eat breakfast I am starving hungry the rest of the day. X

Wow it must seem even closer now it's all booked. Exciting times hey. Does the porridge in the morning stop you from getting hungry??? I find if I eat breakfast I am starving hungry the rest of the day. X

Me too beaxx unless it's protein (eggs usually)

It keeps me fuller than toast seems to. I can't skip breakfast I get a headache and feel nauseated but with toast (usually eaten at 7.30) I find I'm starving by 10.30 but not with porridge which has been a godsend as I find I snack less and make better choices for lunch xx

Another on plan day and am looking forward to getting on the scales in the morning. Got more wedding stuff done too, cake is chosen and booked. I can't wait to tuck into this on the big day....

Attachments

• image-3020606903.jpg
    image-3020606903.jpg
    335.1 KB · Views: 40
Another on plan day and am looking forward to getting on the scales in the morning. Got more wedding stuff done too, cake is chosen and booked. I can't wait to tuck into this on the big day.... Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Ooh yum, what's the sponge? I love cake so much

We're having three different layers. Lemon, vanilla and coconut x

We're having three different layers. Lemon, vanilla and coconut x Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Omg my 3 faves!! Only think I like more I think is vanilla turned into Victoria sponge!! I'm a beast when it comes to cake. Wedding I went to in September I had 5 slices!! (Don't worry the bride knew!!)

Haha I'm sure she preferred to see you enjoying it than it going to waste. That will be my thought with ours anyway :)

Back