ProPoints My challenge to lose 10st in 15 months.

Hmm so weigh in this morning was disappointing to say the least. I've put on .75lb which has me baffled. I've weighed, tracked and pointed everything I've eaten and didn't even use all of my weeklies. I've upped my water, not eating as much bread as I used to and my portion sizes have been reduced. Not going to let it throw me off plan though I'm more determined than ever to have a great week this week.

Breakfast - Oat so simple with semi skimmed milk and 1 cup of tea with 2 sugars (dai always forgets to use sweetener)

Lunch - WW chicken hot pot and veg

Tea - Tilda steamed egg fried rice mixed with some prawns

Oh Hun it could be anything, treat is as a scale blip, water weight or just an off morning. Glad you're not letting it throw you off, keep at it, I'm sure you'll be rewarded next week.

Did you have Friday treat night? Maybe that had something to do with it?
XxX

I did have a Friday night treat but that was all pointed and accounted for. It's very strange but can't be helped so it's just keep going and see what next week brings. The poo fairy hasn't been visiting as much as usual so that might be it but it hasn't fazed me I know this is a marathon not a sprint xx

I did have a Friday night treat but that was all pointed and accounted for. It's very strange but can't be helped so it's just keep going and see what next week brings. The poo fairy hasn't been visiting as much as usual so that might be it but it hasn't fazed me I know this is a marathon not a sprint xx

How odd, maybe PF is the answer, Maybe take some green tea?.

Loving the positive attitude!
XxX

Not got any green tea here but will have plenty of veg with lunch that always helps. I'm in a fantastic mood today, must be down to making progress with the wedding and I've been working out money and it looks like a loan I had before me and Dai got together will be paid off in May. I thought it wouldn't be until after the wedding but I'm over the moon with that because we have been trying to pay things off as well as pay for the wedding so we can start our marriage with as few worries as possible. The loan is my biggest outgoing apart from the food shop every month too so it's going to make a big difference. Can't be miserable today :-D xxx

That's so brilliant, only 4 months away! Will be so nice to get it out of the way, and do a little extra spending too if needed! I'm smiling for you! :)
XxX

It's a big thing to be ticked off the list and it means other smaller things we've not paid much attention to will be paid off too. Did you see the picture of the cake we've chosen? Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

ooh no, are the on the thread? I'll go hunting!
XxX

Just a few messages above. Had 5 quotes to make the cake 3 of which gave me prices without asking how many portions and what flavours etc. was quoted £270 Saturday then a local baker got back to me yesterday and quoted £145 including set up at the venue and she was one of the two that asked about how many it had to feed and flavours so it was deal done and booked on the spot but we have been invited for a tasting this weekend xx

Just a few messages above. Had 5 quotes to make the cake 3 of which gave me prices without asking how many portions and what flavours etc. was quoted £270 Saturday then a local baker got back to me yesterday and quoted £145 including set up at the venue and she was one of the two that asked about how many it had to feed and flavours so it was deal done and booked on the spot but we have been invited for a tasting this weekend xx

Silly me, went right past it and scrolled through 10 pages looking! It's gorgeous, so simple, it's not what I thought you'd go for, I had colourful in my head but it's so pretty, very delicate.

That's silly, surely that's the first thing you ask, if that's your business you should know that! Admittedly, I'd probably lie and say it was for a party and just surprise them when they turn up as everything doubles when you say wedding!!
XxX

You know me so well! I am tempted to have the icing in either mint or coral so it matches the colour scheme but I have roses on my dress so it fits in perfectly. The first woman I spoke to asked loads of questions which obviously is the way it should be. The other 3 saw the photo and it was £195, £250, £270 just on sight no questions asked. Messaged the last lady after her being recommended to us Saturday and her first question was "ooh that's lovely, I'd love to make that what size tiers were you thinking 6,8 and 10 or 8,10 and 12?" then she asked about how many portions I wanted etc and came back with the price of £145 so I was over the moon with that. Can't wait to eat it though after being so good until then I'm going to have seconds of everything that day lol xx

You know me so well! I am tempted to have the icing in either mint or coral so it matches the colour scheme but I have roses on my dress so it fits in perfectly. The first woman I spoke to asked loads of questions which obviously is the way it should be. The other 3 saw the photo and it was £195, £250, £270 just on sight no questions asked. Messaged the last lady after her being recommended to us Saturday and her first question was "ooh that's lovely, I'd love to make that what size tiers were you thinking 6,8 and 10 or 8,10 and 12?" then she asked about how many portions I wanted etc and came back with the price of £145 so I was over the moon with that. Can't wait to eat it though after being so good until then I'm going to have seconds of everything that day lol xx

Ooh mint would be lovely, think mind is understated enough to still look very elegant but just a hint of colour. She sounds lovely too, nice to have someone you like in charge, I guess you could estimate from a picture but an exact quote definitely needs questions asked! Oh I bet, it's your day you can eat anything you want!! Are you just having a little bit at the tasting?
XxX

I had a week once where I ate 1000 calories per day for 7 days and burnt 1000 calories per day. Mathematically I should have lost 3.5lbs. I stayed the same. Week after I was pretty naughty and lost 4. There's defo a delay sometimes.

Point is you are not in denial, sounds like everything was properly accounted for so it will come off. You might just have to wait a week.

Sounds like you're still focused and I'm sure your hard work will be rewarded.

Thanks Cat, it is a bit sucky that I know I was good and it isn't showing but that's life isn't it? Dieting is never as easy as we want it to be so rather than whinge which doesn't burn calories as far as I know I'll keep pointing and eating healthy until it does show :) x

Tired Lisa today after chatting on whatsapp to my bestie until 1 this morning. I'll never grow up and think going to bed at a reasonable time is sensible and the way to go! Tired Lisa usually means snacky and making bad choices Lisa so we will see how this pans out...

Breakfast - Oat so simple and a mug of tea

Lunch - Salad with a WW quiche. Disappointed that Tesco had sold out of theirs because they are much nicer in my opinion and cheaper

Dinner - Sweet and sour with Tilda steamed rice my new favourite carby find

Snack - Banana, apple and what I have in front of me right now to munch while I work a bag of quavers.

Oh no, tired is never good, I know what you mean about snacky though, I'm hoping your healthy snacks will get you through! Your food looks tasty though, I'm not sure how you do salad when it's this cold!
XxX

I warm the quiche up in the oven and I'm at home so it doesn't get too cold. I just want to eat chocolate today and normally I'm not that bothered about it so I'll survive. Working til 11 then taking a sneaky break for a cuppa dn to watch last night's stalker xx

I warm the quiche up in the oven and I'm at home so it doesn't get too cold. I just want to eat chocolate today and normally I'm not that bothered about it so I'll survive. Working til 11 then taking a sneaky break for a cuppa dn to watch last night's stalker xx

Ooh warm quiche, that sounds lush, I've not had quiche for ages! You could always snap off a few squares of dark chocolate, it's quite good for you apparently and the darker the lower the cals!
XxX

It is very yummy, the Tesco healthy living one is nicer and only 75p (ww are £1) and it's the same in points for the individual but I've been buying the big one for £!.65 which you can cut smaller to save on the points. Very nice with salad. The craving for chocolate has gone so no need to nip to the shop and get cold. I can stay in the warm. Hurrah! :) xx

It is very yummy, the Tesco healthy living one is nicer and only 75p (ww are £1) and it's the same in points for the individual but I've been buying the big one for £!.65 which you can cut smaller to save on the points. Very nice with salad. The craving for chocolate has gone so no need to nip to the shop and get cold. I can stay in the warm. Hurrah! :) xx

Joy, if only all cravings went that quickly!! 75p for a quiche? That sounds good, might have to nip to Tesco tonight!
XxX

Back