ProPoints My challenge to lose 10st in 15 months.

Slow day, so so tired and really don't want to be at work! Though evidently not doing a lot as I'm on here! Want to go curl on my sofa!

I'm doing her every other day, I seriously can't manage 30 days on the trot, my muscles just don't cope with it! My logic is that as long as you're doing more than you were before it's a step in the right direction, so if I only manage half a level one day, it's still half a level more than I was doing before!

Ooh, I've had that chicken hot pot, it's lush!!
XxX

Exactly anything more than before is a bonus innit? I've got big plans to do it every day with one rest day a week but watch life get in the way of my cunning plan. Or the sofa will get in the way whichever is nearer hahahaha

I love the hotpot, the beef one is nice too but I'm not usually a fan of ready meals cos you can taste how processed they are. For 6 points it's a winner but today's food looks like I'm eating loads. I love how ww eases you into things with your daily points allowance shrinking as you lose weight you shave bits off over time. Oh hang on I just caught myself half complaining that I get to eat a lot that can't be right....xx

Exactly anything more than before is a bonus innit? I've got big plans to do it every day with one rest day a week but watch life get in the way of my cunning plan. Or the sofa will get in the way whichever is nearer hahahaha

I love the hotpot, the beef one is nice too but I'm not usually a fan of ready meals cos you can taste how processed they are. For 6 points it's a winner but today's food looks like I'm eating loads. I love how ww eases you into things with your daily points allowance shrinking as you lose weight you shave bits off over time. Oh hang on I just caught myself half complaining that I get to eat a lot that can't be right....xx

My sofa loves to get in the way too, I'm sure they're sentient beings with evil intentions!
XxX

Mine is in cahoots with the t.v, evil ******* the pair of them xx

Catching up on your diary gorgeous..Well done for getting back on track so well Scarlet, you can do it!! Glad you legs are getting back to normal, as you say sometimes these little health scares give us the kick up the bum we need, horrible as they are. I am looking forward to seeing your weigh creeping down slowly but surely, just keep putting one foot in front of the other over a certain period of time and you'll be there xxx

Thank you honey. I'm wishing the time away so I can get onto the scales again and see a smaller number which is a first for me. I've found these last 5 days quite easy but maybe that's because the mr is doing it too and there's no trying to cook meals to suit two lifestyles anymore it's all healthy with the odd treat thrown in? Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Afternoon my lovelies. Thought I had better update foodage before I forget and I don't want to break the good run I'm having at the moment. Feeling really weird today and starving hungry which is a first for me since I rejoined ww last week but thank heavens I have a big daily allowance cos it means I can eat and not feel bad about it!

Breakfast - 3 slices marmite on toast (med sliced so diff pp values to usual 9pp) mahoosive milk and sugar points for all my tea today (8pp)

Lunch - 2 x WW petits pains (6pp) Tin of John West Tuna with mayo and sweetcorn (2pp)

Second lunch (told you I was starving) more marmite on toast (9pp)

Dinner - Sausage casserole (9pp) with boiled new potatoes (5pp) carrots and white cabbage

Snacks - Skips or French Fries I'll decide later (2pp) Toffee Crisp (6pp)

57/62 dailies

Just want to get on those scales at class and see if this is paying off cos I've been such a good girl. 3 litres consumed so far today and will get another 1-2 down me before bed xx

Eee nearly WI! What time is it tomorrow?
XxX

Officially 6 but they start weighing from 5.45. I'll be first in the queue lol Really cannot wait to see the scales showing a nicer number. I never want to see my weight starting with a 3 ever again!! x

Welcome to the madness lovely xx

Aaaaaah first weigh in today! Roll on 6 o clock so I can see if me being good has paid off. Ended up drinking 6 litres yesterday which is what I am suposed to be doing every day at my weight. Crazy amount and pee'd A LOT! Another plus and a little NSV for me was finding out I could say no to food. Yes really I can do it if I try, I never knew lol I always budget some points for a treat before bed, usually a cup of tea, some skips and a choccy bar while I'm watching something on the tv and yesterday was no different. Was in the kitchen grabbing my goodies, went in the fridge to get the choccy bar and grabbed a WW quiche. My first thought was "ah it's only 7 pp why not" then I put it back. Then I picked it up again thinking it wouldn't show on today's weigh in aaaaand then I put it back again. I told myself (in my best stern voice) that it was that that kind of thinking that got me to the weight I am and to quit being greedy.

Happy to say the quiche is still in the fridge and I was satisfied with my skips and toffee crisp so it wasn't hunger I was eating for it was because it was there. Big pat on the back for me :)

Today's food looks like this...

Breakfast - 2 slices of marmite on toast (6pp) milk and sugar for my cups of tea today (4pp) donut nectarine and a banana (0pp)

Lunch - 2 WW petits pains (6pp) with tin of tuna mixed with mayo and sweetcorn (2pp)

Dinner - Chicken Chasseur (8pp) new potatoes (5pp) carrots and white cabbage (0pp)

Snacks - Packet of skips (2pp) toffee crisp (6pp)

Getting nervous for weigh in now because I really want to see a good number on the scales and my first week was so disappointing with SW that I'm worried my first week with WW is going to be the same.

Willpower victory is impressive! I'm jealous! It's such a nice feeling knowing you can say no to things, we might want them, but we don't really need them, not if we stop and think.

Got my fingers and toes crossed for you for tonight, I;m certain you'll be getting a decent reward for your hard work this week!
XxX

I'll take my victories where I can get them. If anyone had seen me stood by the fridge having an argument with myself in my head I would've been sectioned haha

I hope you're right my lovely my wicked side has got me really convinced I'm coming home with my first shiny silver 7 sticker and my first half stone gone but I'm resisting the urge to be so optimistic in case I don't get it and want to eat the world when I get home xx

Thank you! If I do as well as you did I'll be happy :) Will be posting as soon as I get home to let you know how I got on x

I thought I was going to gain, lol. So I was also very happy!
I'm sure you'll do well. :)
It's a shame that you didn't get on with SW. could be exchanging tips otherwise lol :)

Too much free reign for me to eat the free food, I can't be trusted and need the structure of pro points. I think SW is a great plan and I've seen some people do amazingly well on it. Google weight loss bitc* . Had to blank the last letter out or they would've done it for me but if you search for the full name that lady has been following SW and has lost over 23st in around two years I think. Her blog is good for recipes and tips, she's on FB too x

Back