ProPoints My challenge to lose 10st in 15 months.

The seaweed stuff is lovely and it's only body shop or soap and glory shower gel I use. Best way for you to get stuff is have a party. I'm not on commission here you're too far away but hostesses get fantastic discounts up to 70% off. Worth thinking about when you need to stock up xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I love Soap and Glory too. Good idea, I normally just go to the Body Shop sale down here and raid!! :p

Quick food update for today

Breakfast - 2 slices of marmite on toast (7pp) milk and sugar for tea (4pp)

Lunch - Not sure but fancying a ham salad sarnie (15pp)

Dinner - Cottage Pie (20pp) with veggies. Might have over estimated the points for my cottage pie but that's because I tend to put quite a bit of milk and ICBINB in with it to make it yummy

Snacks - Apple, French Fries (2pp) and either toffee crisp or snickers icecream bar (6pp)

Going to try and have a nicer night tonight than I had last night which was ruined by Dai coming home at 8.30 steaming drunk and being a pain in the butt. Hope you're all having a good one ladies xx

Food looks really good today Sweet. What's ICBINB?

Fingers crossed for a better night for you!
XxX

I can't believe it's not butter light but I missed the L off the end lol Just prepping the cottage pie now so I can just chuck it in the oven later while the veggies are cooking and it smells lush. Haven't had lunch yet but my belly is telling me to. Are you up to anything nice today? xx

Ohhh! Yummy!

Not really, having a PJ day so far, might pop out to do a bit of shopping later! Have you any plans apart from smelling the cottage pie? :p
XxX

Nipping to my mums in a bit to pick my little man up and having a cuppa with her but trying to be as lazy as possible after that. Think a netflix night is on the cards xx

Did you have a nice night last night? xx

Not really but there was no drunken aggravating at least lol I think it was the most boring Saturday night I've had in ages so glad my birthday night out is soon I need some vodka in my life :) Feeling very emotional and tired the last couple of days so I think * week is around the corner. That usually means craving sweet stuff but Tesco has got the WW cake bars and things on a 3 for 2 offer so I stocked up on those to satisfy any cravings with a low point option. As two of my favourite men say (my dad and Nev from the call centre) proper planning prevents pi$$ poor performance. I will have a better loss on the scales this week!

Breakfast - Toast with some wafer thin ham and scrambled egg (15pp) two cups of tea (2pp) I've finally switched to sweetener hurrah!

Lunch - WW soup (3pp) Apple

Dinner - Chicken breast (5pp) boiled potatoes (4pp) carrots, white cabage and gravy (?pp need to work it out)

Snack - French fries (2pp) and a snickers ice cream bar (6pp)

Trying out the big breakfast for a few days to see if it keeps me nice and full to have a later lunch. The later I have lunch the later I will have dinner and I'm hoping this will help me snack less. I've been loads better since starting WW and have stayed within my daily allowance and weeklies last week and so far this week but as my dailies go down with my weight I want to know that there are things I can easily cut out of my food without me going hungry if that makes sense? xx

your stomach will naturally shrink as well so that will help x
but yeah what about snacking on more 0pp foods? :)
but yeah a bigger breakfast should help :D

I like cucumber or carrot sticks for a quick snack and fruit but try not to eat too much fruit because of the sugar. With pointed foods at least I can track the points whereas with fruit too much can affect weight loss so I try and limit it to one or two pieces a day but no more than 2-3 bananas a week because they're quite calorific. Breakfast worked I still haven't had lunch but starting to get hungry now so think ill pop my soup on. Haven't tried the ww ones yet hope they're nice :) xx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Well yesterday was an epic fail. Ended up eating Chinese and feel so bad today. It wasn't even that nice :( somebody kick my butt please? X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I will if you return the favour!

Hello fellow neighbour I am rejoining Thursday but starting on plan today im over slim world completely ! Gonna have a read x x hope todays going well x

Sent from my SM-T210 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I haven't got it in me to tell you off when I crumbled at a two word text! Dai went out to help a mate move some stuff into his house and at 8.30 I had a text that went something like this "wanmt cnink" I knew that was drunken dai speak for fancy a chinese and next thing I knew i'm sat on the sofa watching Friday nights million pound drop and eating chicken fried rice, chips and chicken and prawns with mushrooms. Oh and I ate TWO!!! snickers ice cream bars cos obviously after a Chinese I needed those didn't I? :/ xx

I haven't got it in me to tell you off when I crumbled at a two word text! Dai went out to help a mate move some stuff into his house and at 8.30 I had a text that went something like this "wanmt cnink" I knew that was drunken dai speak for fancy a chinese and next thing I knew i'm sat on the sofa watching Friday nights million pound drop and eating chicken fried rice, chips and chicken and prawns with mushrooms. Oh and I ate TWO!!! snickers ice cream bars cos obviously after a Chinese I needed those didn't I? :/ xx

Oh we're bad. You know what's terrible? Instead of going "I should tell you and me off and we should be good" All I can think is I now want chicken fried rice and prawns! Back on today, you'll be fine, one meal is only out of like 14000 calories in a whole week, you can claw it back!
XxX

I've been good so far today just about to have lunch which is healthy and have prepped dinner too so it's not all bad. I have a very evil plan which has made em feel a bit better. If I have STS or put on when it comes to weigh in on Wednesday I'm telling the evil leader that all I did differently was follow her advice and not have my weeklies. See how she likes them apples pahahahaha xx

I've been good so far today just about to have lunch which is healthy and have prepped dinner too so it's not all bad. I have a very evil plan which has made em feel a bit better. If I have STS or put on when it comes to weigh in on Wednesday I'm telling the evil leader that all I did differently was follow her advice and not have my weeklies. See how she likes them apples pahahahaha xx

Oh it's so evil, I love it!!! :D

Hiyas friendly neighbour xx I am rejoining ww Thursday all I have to do now is tell hubby he thinks I need sectioning already lol Hope todays a good one.. can you stop the rain coming over my side of the mountain please I just got soaked head to toe n undies !!! wheres the blinking sun huh? x

I'm so at ease with my evil side and besides she started it ;)

Welcome back kar! This rain is doing my nut in. It's lovely then it buckets down. Been on and off all morning so I think both sides of the mountain are taking it in turns xx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Back