ProPoints My challenge to lose 10st in 15 months.

haha x

The stuff that I come out with thanks to the auto correct on my iphone is shocking. Good job most of the people I know aren't easily offended haha xx

Not looking forward to weigh in tonight but I have to go because I missed last week. If I have lost it will be a miracle but if I've gained maybe it will help me find my mojo again? Was doing so well yesterday until I ate chicken and chips. Why do I do this to myself? Grrr

Anyhoo today's food looks like this..

Breakfast - Dairylea light on toast (9pp) Milk for tea (2pp at least i'm back on the sweetener hey?)

Lunch - Ham salad sarnie (12pp) Banana (0pp) and a Tesco healthy living chocolate mousse for desert (2pp)

Dinner - Undecided but really fancying Chicken korma with cauliflower rice (15pp)

40/61 dailies used

Really want a 100% week so I'm starting today and hopefully the scales will give me motivation whether they're up or down on the last weigh in!

A whole week from today sounds perfect, I was only doing Sat as WI on Fridays! Take whatever tonight throws at you, have a nice dinner and start fresh tomorrow with a clear head! I've just made a healthy daily planner (involves cardio before work, what am I thinking?!), maybe make a plan and tick off as you go, harder to fall off track then! :)
XxX

Was going to start Saturday with you then thought no more procrastinating get your head into starting it now girl! I can cheer you on for your week and finish the same time as you just means I'm being good for a few more days than I decided on which is even better. I'm going to plan my a$$ off tonight to get everything in order. I don't think this two jobs plus housework is doing me any favours with the eating cos I've not left time for cooking and planning meals then I'm tired and want convenience. I know where I'm going wrong but can't seem to stop myself lol

Come on horse features do your worst I'm ready for you. Boo Yah!! xx

Was going to start Saturday with you then thought no more procrastinating get your head into starting it now girl! I can cheer you on for your week and finish the same time as you just means I'm being good for a few more days than I decided on which is even better. I'm going to plan my a$$ off tonight to get everything in order. I don't think this two jobs plus housework is doing me any favours with the eating cos I've not left time for cooking and planning meals then I'm tired and want convenience. I know where I'm going wrong but can't seem to stop myself lol

Come on horse features do your worst I'm ready for you. Boo Yah!! xx

A few extra days is brill :) I'm still too zonked to cook, my body can't catch up!

I feel you should develop a sudden case of tourettes at meetings so you can neigh and get away with it when she annoys you!
XxX

Hello xx Good luck with horsehead tonight love hope she notices you've waxed your tush lol Her name isn't Carol is it ??

I am with you on a 100% week I am so carbed out I am falling asleep in work !!!

Can I ask what sausage sarnie came to 17 pp other morning thats bonkers points for a sandwich init... Awww did u hear Daddy off Stella died this week he is proper Welsh like us lol x

Yeah I heard :( the show won't be the same without daddy.

She didn't notice my smooth upper lip but she did notice my 3lb loss. In your horse face! Cheeky mare was at it again today suggesting my portion sizes were too big. I think she might be stalking my minis diary lol I lost 3lb how dare she question me?

The sandwich was high in pp cos I'm a greedy guts and had 4 slices of bread not the two that normal people have ;) xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well done on your 3lbs!!!!! How can she say your portion sizes are to big??? You are losing and sticking to the points weight watcher recommends!!! The silly bint is basically saying the plan she is suppose to be an advocate for, and charging you good money for is wrong if your portion sizes are to big!!! Silly cow x

She makes me laugh fair play. Don't think I've had a well done off her yet. Thank heavens for my minis crew or I'd be lost! Portions too big my ar$e I weigh everything and point accordingly. Feeling very full tonight after a lovely tea and have points left over. Show me the crisps xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

well done hunny!!!! So proud of you :D

And how dare she say they're too big? I think you should complain about her to head office. She sounds like a right female dog!

I did consider it after my first weigh in and her totally judgemental comments. Bear in mind she hasn't once seen a food diary of mine to know what I'm eating let alone how much. I literally weigh, pick up a magazine and possibly a box of the ww chocolate bars and leave because I don't want to sit through her class and I think if I did she would come out with more drivel and that would put me off. I've got all of you for support but if she keeps this up I might have a word with someone but on the plus side I'm back losing weight and feel so much more motivated than I have lately. I want to have a really good loss again next week and just keep being smug and proving her wrong :-D xx

Oh that's it, I'm coming to Wales and I'm going to neigh in her smug horse face. You lost 3lbs (FAB BY THE WAY!) what's she expecting you to be losing, 3 lbs is brilliant, it's so nice to have a psychic in charge of your meetings, she's obviously been keeping a track on your food through magical telepathic mind powers, you should congratulate her on honing them so well!

100% week missy, I'm watching youuuu (as is she, clearly)
XxX

Why she is working for weight watchers when she could be picking out the winning lottery numbers with her psychic skills surprises me. It's not like she's there through the goodness of her heart to support people! So pleased with the 3lb and, and, AND I had my first 100% day yesterday so that's day 1 of 10 down and today is going well too. I've discovered a new treat that I like for only 2pp and it's very filling. Chop a banana up in a bowl and tip a tesco healthy living chocolate mousse over the top. Nom noms

Dai told me last night he's jealous and annoyed in equal measure cos I've lost 3lb and cos he's made at himself for not sticking to it so he's back on the wagon too. How long for I don't know, probably only until Friday night when the cider will be calling his name lol

Breakfast - Dairylea light on toast (11pp) 2 Cups of tea (4pp)

Lunch - WW soup (1pp) WW petits pains spread with low fat spead (9pp)

Dinner - Sausage casserole with added beans thrown in (12pp) Pan fried potatoes (10pp)

Snack - Banana and Mousses (2pp) French fries (2pp)

51/61 dailies and 0/49 weeklies

Eating loads today but all within points cos I'm being a good girl for 9 more days :) xx

Last edited:
Why she is working for weight watchers when she could be picking out the winning lottery numbers with her psychic skills surprises me. It's not like she's there through the goodness of her heart to support people! So pleased with the 3lb and, and, AND I had my first 100% day yesterday so that's day 1 of 10 down and today is going well too. I've discovered a new treat that I like for only 2pp and it's very filling. Chop a banana up in a bowl and tip a tesco healthy living chocolate mousse over the top. Nom noms

Dai told me last night he's jealous and annoyed in equal measure cos I've lost 3lb and cos he's made at himself for not sticking to it so he's back on the wagon too. How long for I don't know, probably only until Friday night when the cider will be calling his name lol

Breakfast - Dairylea light on toast (11pp) 2 Cups of tea (4pp)

Lunch - WW soup (3pp) WW petits pains spread with low fat spead (9pp)

Dinner - Sausage casserole with added beans thrown in (12pp) Pan fried potatoes (10pp)

Snack - Banana and Mousses (2pp) French fries (2pp)

53/61 dailies and 0/49 weeklies

Eating loads today but all within points cos I'm being a good girl for 9 more days :) xx

Food sounds healthy and delicious, sausage casserole is a great comfort food! So proud, know you can do it, I'm re-starting tomorrow and that's it, I want a whole month solidly on track, exercise and all! I'm starting to feel unhealthy.
XxX

I love it and I have sausages that need to be used up so it's an easy tea for later. Think the beans will add some extra comfort to it and the pan fried potatoes are just to change up the usual chips or boiled ones. Had cauliflower rice last night and I don't think I'll bother with the traditional stuff anymore. That was just as filling and zero points so it's a no brainer really. Bought the ww mag in class last night and they have a delish looking recipe for bacon and sweetcorn chowder that I'm gonna try out. Perfect for the colder nights eh?

You'll manage your 100% month when you're good you're an angel so I have faith in you. I'm doing 10 days then see where I am. We can do this!! xx

I'm loving Cauliflower at the mo, so versatile! Superfree on SW and 0pp, what's not to love?!

Just need to get my head back in it, I know I can do it, I miss my big losses and surprisingly, I miss Jillian! :p
XxX

I've always liked cauliflower, well I love most veg really but this is a great way of getting a load of it in in one go. Missing veg in my meals today so might munch on some cucumber sticks instead of my french fries.

Biggest loser started Monday think it's season 13 I'm watching now and there's no Jillian it's weird. Jesse Pavelka has joined the set up but that season is only in America at the mo, I hate being behind them with TV programmes especially when the UK networks don't pick up stuff like Supernatural and Cougar Town. Fools!! xx

Woo totally not ww or even diet related but just had my latest party order back from Body Shop and my next lot of freebies were with it. Who doesn't love free make up? Am I sad that I'm getting a real buzz from hitting sales targets? I am aren't I? lol xx

Back