ProPoints My challenge to lose 10st in 15 months.

There's no need to apologise lovely girl! I'm over the moon and it's really spurred me on to keep losing and being good :)

How are you feeling, have you been to the doctors? Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I'm so glad you're motivated!

Went yesterday, said it's quite common for it to reoccur after a few weeks and last about a week (I'm on day 6 of it coming back) so didn't want to do tests and it seems normal at the mo, if it's no better by Monday or if it comes back again I'm on strict instructions to go back for some tests and he'll sign me off, so that's progress! Did offer me some tabs for the nausea but that's not really bothering me as much as the dizziness!

I'm raising a glass of sugar free Ribena to a 100% October for us both!
XxX

I'm glad you're at the tail end of it and will keep my fingers crossed it finishes soon. The dizziness would be the worst for me too. Weekend is nearly here make sure you do as little as possible xx

I'm glad you're at the tail end of it and will keep my fingers crossed it finishes soon. The dizziness would be the worst for me too. Weekend is nearly here make sure you do as little as possible xx

Definitely worse as I'm in front of a screen all day, think if I could just take a solid week off and recover it'd help!

Planning on a lazy weekend, Boy is on Doggie duty so I'll be snoozing!
XxX

Whoohoo another 2lbs off yes back like a bad penny at least I haven't quit this time just swapped about lol... Love the determination for October and nice to see the parties are flying in.... Any idea why Lamb isn't on f+h? I have lovely lamb chops here and any idea if swede and carrot mash would be free the aunt bessie ones ? right time for school !!! x

Lamb can be quite a fatty meat so that's probably why it isn't on the F&H list. Carrot and swede mash you do at home would be free but don't think the Aunt Bessie's one would be cos they add all kinds of nonsense to it have you got the F&H list? I can point stuff for you if you haven't but I never do F&H so I'm not very clued up with it. Works well for people but I know my portion sizes would be too big so I stick to pp xx

Yea got all the bits here just don't get why lambs hearts are free and soooooooooo fatty yet a lamb chop where you can remove it wouldn't be, I will point the mash then or just have something else its free on slim world bonkers init. x I don't know about you the suns out but its blooming freezing here. !

Yep same here, was raining earlier but cleared up nice now. I haven't been out so I don't know how cold it is. Sofa day for me today so it can get as cold as it likes out there lol

Right then today's foodage;

Breakfast - Dairylea light on toast - (11pp) 2 cups of tea (4pp)

Lunch - Tomatoes on toast (10pp) Banana

Dinner - Chicken Korma (10pp) and Cauliflower Rice (0pp)

Snacks - Friday night means popcorn (13pp) and a galaxy ripple (5pp)

O I love the cauli rice too, have you tried the cauli gravy? that is amazing especially with a plate of healthy chips and ww sausages proper comfort food.

Yep same here, was raining earlier but cleared up nice now. I haven't been out so I don't know how cold it is. Sofa day for me today so it can get as cold as it likes out there lol

Right then today's foodage;

Breakfast - Dairylea light on toast - (11pp) 2 cups of tea (4pp)

Lunch - Tomatoes on toast (10pp) Banana

Dinner - Chicken Korma (10pp) and Cauliflower Rice (0pp)

Snacks - Friday night means popcorn (13pp) and a galaxy ripple (5pp)

Have we developed an obsession with Korma? :p

I'm so jealous of your Friday night treats, so tempted - slap me please!
XxX

Slaaaaap!! No treats for you young lady. Was that harsh enough? I feel guilty now cos I want to tell you to eat what you like as you're poorly but I know that's not very helpful lol. Korma is my latest obsession but that might become Turkey bacon soon.

Not tried that Kar but it sounds nice xx

Slaaaaap!! No treats for you young lady. Was that harsh enough? I feel guilty now cos I want to tell you to eat what you like as you're poorly but I know that's not very helpful lol. Korma is my latest obsession but that might become Turkey bacon soon.

Not tried that Kar but it sounds nice xx

I'll be good, I've not eaten my Nak'd bar yet, so still have 6 syns to play with tonight! I may even have a cookie as my last Friday night treat and pretend that's 6 syns. We'll see.
XxX

Go for it I don't think one cookie is going to do any damage. I'm tempted to use my weeklies on a Chinese tonight instead of korma and popcorn. This is my last Friday night in for 3 weeks as I've got Body Shop parties booked the next two and the Saturday after that so I'm down to only needing to behave on one weekend night which should be easy to do xx

Go for it I don't think one cookie is going to do any damage. I'm tempted to use my weeklies on a Chinese tonight instead of korma and popcorn. This is my last Friday night in for 3 weeks as I've got Body Shop parties booked the next two and the Saturday after that so I'm down to only needing to behave on one weekend night which should be easy to do xx

I've just worked out if I stretch my Syns to 15 rather than 10 I can have a curry...might just do that. I don't want to tempt you so I wont encourage, but is it within your pp limit?
XxX

If I used my weeklies then yep all within my pp's. I'm not going over this week I'm being good to get another loss on Wednesday :) Only a small one I'm thinking some chips and chicken and prawns with mushrooms. Have a curry, the syns are there to be used xx

If I used my weeklies then yep all within my pp's. I'm not going over this week I'm being good to get another loss on Wednesday :) Only a small one I'm thinking some chips and chicken and prawns with mushrooms. Have a curry, the syns are there to be used xx

Could you make chips to save some points? Might need some weeklies later on?
XxX

Good idea. I might stick to korma anyway especially if the chicken breasts need using over the weekend I'll see how tempted I get later and what Dai is doing for food. Friday is always an odd one because he takes his daughter to her mums for the weekend and doesn't always want a proper meal before he leaves because he's rushing around as she is nagging to leave as soon as he gets in from work. Kids! xx

Good idea. I might stick to korma anyway especially if the chicken breasts need using over the weekend I'll see how tempted I get later and what Dai is doing for food. Friday is always an odd one because he takes his daughter to her mums for the weekend and doesn't always want a proper meal before he leaves because he's rushing around as she is nagging to leave as soon as he gets in from work. Kids! xx

Maybe try and make the Chinese, you could use the chicken to make the dish you were going to get?. I don't even fancy rice so might do a tiny curry and some SW chips to dunk in it!
XxX

I wouldn't have the foggiest how to do it and I don't have prawns or mushrooms here. I should start learning some Chinese recipes because I'm a pretty good cook when I make the effort and it's guaranteed to be healthier than the take away version. One of the best things about SW was the fried rice I used to do. My only attempt at Chinese cooking and it was gorgeous fair play, used to throw some prawns in and use frylight not oil, some spring onions and soy sauce added the egg last and scrambled it first so it didn't clump all the rice together. Shame rice is so high in pp or I would have it more. I'm not hungry today and haven't had my lunch yet so going wild tonight is deffo not on the cards :) xx

I wouldn't have the foggiest how to do it and I don't have prawns or mushrooms here. I should start learning some Chinese recipes because I'm a pretty good cook when I make the effort and it's guaranteed to be healthier than the take away version. One of the best things about SW was the fried rice I used to do. My only attempt at Chinese cooking and it was gorgeous fair play, used to throw some prawns in and use frylight not oil, some spring onions and soy sauce added the egg last and scrambled it first so it didn't clump all the rice together. Shame rice is so high in pp or I would have it more. I'm not hungry today and haven't had my lunch yet so going wild tonight is deffo not on the cards :) xx

Definitely wouldn't work doing that with Cauliflower rice!! There's a nice SW recipe for shredded beef, but all the Chinese ones are sooo much effort, and I normally want Chinese when I CBA so it ruins the point!!
XxX

Yep that's the joy of takeaway nice and easy to just dish up rather than cooking. I like cooking when I've got the time and energy but sometimes lazy is the way forward. Still undecided so I'll play it by ear although I have points from lunch free now too no point eating lunch this late in the afternoon. You seem a lot chirpier today is the vertigo easing off? xx

Back