ProPoints My challenge to lose 10st in 15 months.

I don't think I'll have a choice I can already see me turning into a cantankerous sweary old bint lol

Sorry I've been quiet this morning had a few things to do and still feeling pretty lousy thanks to * week. I've been working from the sofa today thank heavens for laptops and sky movies! Watching a film called willow creek and it's not as scary as I was hoping but then Bigfoot isn't exactly Michael Myers is he?

Breakfast - Turkey bacon sarnie (12pp) cups of tea x3 (5pp)

Lunch - Ham salad with two boiled eggs and a drizzle of salad cream (8pp)

Dinner - Steak but can't point that yet because Dai has picked some up while he's been in work and just rung to tell me how nice it looks. He sounds awfully proud of himself for picking up food like he's just gone out and killed it himself bless him lol No idea of weight yet and I have an awful feeling it's ribeye not rump which makes it high in points but I'm going to enjoy it because it's my favourite kind xx

Ha funny how they do that, Steve's always like "I man, I bring food!", Bless, long way from hunter gatherer Boys!

Sorry to hear you're still feeling rough Sweet, though movie and lappy sounds brill! Nom Nom Steak.
XxX

They're funny creatures aren't they. Wonder what they would do if we got all proud and gave ti some swagger just because we did the dishes?

I lurve Ribeye but those weeklies are going to come in handy. ooh forgot to say my book came this morning so when I finish work I'm going to have a read and see what I can cook next week. I'm aiming for at least 3 new recipes a week for the whole of October xx

They're funny creatures aren't they. Wonder what they would do if we got all proud and gave ti some swagger just because we did the dishes?

I lurve Ribeye but those weeklies are going to come in handy. ooh forgot to say my book came this morning so when I finish work I'm going to have a read and see what I can cook next week. I'm aiming for at least 3 new recipes a week for the whole of October xx

They'd probably just look at us like we're nuts!

What's the difference with Ribeye to make it worse? I'm very clearly not a steak person, as I can't tell the difference!!

Ooh 3 for a week, daring, let me know!
XxX

It's just a different cut from a different area of the moo cow. Has a marbled effect from the fat running through it where as rump tends to be fairly low in fat because the fat is kept to just the edge and is very easily cut off either before or after cooking. Ribeye is so tasty though but that extra taste is from the fat so I buy rump but Dai doesn't see food and instantly equate it to points. The brain of a dieter is a complex thing isn't it? I'm like rain man with food and pp's like I'm sure you are with food and cals/syns! xx

It's just a different cut from a different area of the moo cow. Has a marbled effect from the fat running through it where as rump tends to be fairly low in fat because the fat is kept to just the edge and is very easily cut off either before or after cooking. Ribeye is so tasty though but that extra taste is from the fat so I buy rump but Dai doesn't see food and instantly equate it to points. The brain of a dieter is a complex thing isn't it? I'm like rain man with food and pp's like I'm sure you are with food and cals/syns! xx

Ooh sounds yummy, but naughty!
Oh yeah, I can walk into supermarkets and be like "that's 102, that's 99, that's 564 can't have that", the look on Steve's face is priceless when he checks and they're all right!!
XxX

It's like a super power that we don't want isn't it. I'd rather invisibility so I can give up dieting but nobody will see me to know or a metabolism that I can speed up when I like xx

It's like a super power that we don't want isn't it. I'd rather invisibility so I can give up dieting but nobody will see me to know or a metabolism that I can speed up when I like xx

I'd like shape shifting, I'd just permanently be slim and gorgeous!! XD

The ability to turn any food into 0 cals with touch?
XxX

Oh yeah that would be s good one. I'd shape shift into Jesse's wife or Dean's I'm happy either way lol xx

You can have Jesse if you want but I'll fight you for Dean :p
XxX

Just popping in to say Hi.. Not been online that much lately!
How are you doing? xx

Wonders who Jesse and dean are x

Jesse is a pretty personal trainer from TV (can't remember his last name, sorry!) and Dean is a character from a show called Supernatural.
X

It's pavelka and deans real name is jensen ackles not that I stalk either of them or anything :p xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Quick food update for today

Breakfast - marmite on toast (10pp) 3 cups of tea (5pp)

lunch - chocolate hob nobs :(

dinner - chicken korma (13pp) with cauliflower rice

Mmm Jessie x how u doodling lovely x

Sent from my SM-T210 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hope you're having a happy Monday Sugar!
XxX

Back