ProPoints My challenge to lose 10st in 15 months.

I love that phrase, food booty call, I'm going to have to start using that in everyday conversations. There are certain foods which just can't be ignored aren't there?
XxX

Oh there are, peanut butter is one of mine which is why I refuse to have it in the house. Pizza is another and Chinese? Well it's awful to admit to but when the idiot I live with does anything wrong he knows he can get around me with a Chinese. It's my absolute weakness xx

Oh there are, peanut butter is one of mine which is why I refuse to have it in the house. Pizza is another and Chinese? Well it's awful to admit to but when the idiot I live with does anything wrong he knows he can get around me with a Chinese. It's my absolute weakness xx

We've had to get organic, non salted peanut butter because it's not as nice on its own so I can avoid it! I'm the same with Chinese, that's what we had last night, I was like "angry. Chinese. Now" :p
XxX

Domino's haven't text me so I might get through two for tuesday unscathed. I really need a nap though is it bedtime yet? xx

Domino's haven't text me so I might get through two for tuesday unscathed. I really need a nap though is it bedtime yet? xx

oh sh*t, I'd totally forgotten it was 2FT!...

Have a nap, it's always acceptable to nap! I've napped in the office under my desk before, you can totally get away with it at home!
XxX

I was going to then I went and had lunch and felt even sleepier so I made myself clean all the kitchen work surfaces, put a load of washing on to dry, ironed what was in the pile and mopped the kitchen and utility room floor. It's worked cos I feel more awake now but need to stay that way until after The Apprentice tonight. I've been waiting all year for this to come back xx

We've found something to disagree on! I can't stand that show!
XxX

Well you had to have one flaw hahaha xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Sorry for not popping in lately. I hope you're well? x
Did you get the pizza in the end? It's something I'm also craving but I have a goal for christmas and I know I won't reach it if I have a pizza, because I know I'll eat a large one to myself. (Or try!!!) but if we go to misters parents for christmas, I could order two large for everyone and then only have a slice or two because there wouldn't be enough for me to eat a whole one by myself.. I can see a plan forming here!!

Are you going to weigh today? Good luck if you are! xxx

Hey MC, don't worry about not popping in I talk a lot of nonsense here so you haven't missed much lol

Didn't have pizza I stuck to my plan of BBQ chicken and a jacket spud so yesterday was a good day. I've had loads to do today appointment wise so I'm working tonight but will weigh next week and hope for the best lol xx

Hey hun just popping in to catch up! Well done on resisting the pizza too, I hate it when I get that text. I still get 'em from Pizza Hut too - pizza is my absolute vice! Actually having one tonight but a home made one, it'll probably be still way over syns but it's my 'sod it' night so doesn't count, haha! :p

Hope you have a lovely weekend and good luck for WI next week xxx

*whispers* Psstt Lisa, where you hiding?
XxX

Hope you're okay Honey, getting a bit worried about you.
XxX

Helloooooo ladies!! I'm back!

Cheryl's right em I've been up to my ti!s in body shop stuff and I helped a mate move Friday, had to go and sort her curtain situation out too cos I'm like Martha Stewart apparently. I don't think so mind as I'm not old, American or an ex inmate lol

Only confession is to a kebab Saturday night BUT I was so tired getting in after the body shop party I didn't wNt to cook. I'd only eaten a bit of toast for breakfast and some 1pp soup for lunch so I didn't do much damage if at all.

Sorry I've been neglecting minis but I'm gonna do the diary rounds in a bit :) happy Monday everyone xxx

She went to prison for tax fraud I think it was xx

Apparently (and this kills me because all I want to be is a goddess with craft, food etc like her) she's a horrible person IRL too!

I'm so glad you're busy with stuff, was worried as you were on a bit of a downer and then disappeared, which is what I do!
XxX

Back