ProPoints My challenge to lose 10st in 15 months.

Oh you told him, can't believe he tried to use the sympathy thing too "Oh it's been so hard, poor poor me!" Have you heard anything back?
XxX

He sounds like a right charmer! I personally would be happy just for the free postage! I know how much it can cost because I ship stuff to my parents every now and again.
I would deffo just issue the refund when you get the items and leave it like so and don't answer his emails so late again. It's right cheeky for him to do that.

Scarletttttt!

Hey!

I hope you are okay! I am kind of back from the dead! (See my thread for more info!)

How is everything going lovely?

Well I hope!!!

x x x

How was your weekend Sweet?
XxX

Weekend was amazing! Can't wait to go back for our honeymoon next year. Have I missed much on minis? Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

He sounds like a right charmer! I personally would be happy just for the free postage! I know how much it can cost because I ship stuff to my parents every now and again.
I would deffo just issue the refund when you get the items and leave it like so and don't answer his emails so late again. It's right cheeky for him to do that.

He sent another email apologising profusely and I did ship his order to Sweden for him only because I wanted to hit the 5th level of my sales target and it suited me lol There was talk of his gf out there being a regular customer but if I need to deal with him for it I won't be bothering. How are you MC? xx

Scarletttttt!

Hey!

I hope you are okay! I am kind of back from the dead! (See my thread for more info!)

How is everything going lovely?

Well I hope!!!

x x x

I'm not too bad thanks, just tired and wishing I was still at my little weekend hideaway. Will pop on over to your thread for a catch up xx

<3<3

Evening ladies. Just wondering if anyone has some motivation and willpower for sale? All prices considered....

Urgh feeling so ashamed of myself that I'm actually having bad dreams about not fitting into my wedding dress next year. I need to do this, not just for the dress but for my self worth, my health and my sanity!

Why can't I do it when I know what I should be doing???

Evening ladies. Just wondering if anyone has some motivation and willpower for sale? All prices considered....

Urgh feeling so ashamed of myself that I'm actually having bad dreams about not fitting into my wedding dress next year. I need to do this, not just for the dress but for my self worth, my health and my sanity!

Why can't I do it when I know what I should be doing???

Oh Scarlet, I hope you are okay honey, sending big love and hugs (and motivation)!!!

You can do it, I know you can!

Come on lovely :) x x

I know the feeling all too well....sending you a huge hug and a magical sprinkle of determination....you can and WILL do what you need to do, I have every faith in youxxxxxx

I know how you're feeling Sweet, but come back and keep trying, it will click again, like last time, you're (and me!) just having a rough patch. Fingers and toes crossed for you.
XxX

Hi Honey, dropping by to wish you a wonderful christmas and an even better new year - you will get there i know you will xxxx

Thank you jemima. I'm taking the bull by the horns from Thursday and throwing myself into this 100%. Will pop over to your diary and catch up in a min x

Happy new year to all my minis friends! Hope it's a fantastic one for you all :)

I've ordered new scales to start my new diet with and they should be here tomorrow or Saturday. Monday is day 1 of operation gotta get into my dress and I'm determined it's gonna be successful.

Thanks Cheryl xx

Here to subscribe.

Your reason for getting back on it is very close to my heart - I got married 2 years ago (on 5 Jan) and bitterly regret not getting the weight off for it. As a consequence, I hate my wedding photo's, which is such a shame.

Good luck in your quest!

I've got so much to lose it won't all be gone by the wedding but half of it would be amazing. Welcome to my diary hun it should be a bit more interesting now I'm back on the wagon :) x

Back