ProPoints My challenge to lose 10st in 15 months.

Half is very do-able Scarlet and you know it would make you feel extra fantastic on your big day. x

Hi roses welcome :)

That's what I'm hoping Maria I've got 38 weeks to lose as much as I can. The challenge is on xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hello, here to sub! Just started ww so great to have support and support you. I have loads to lose too so great to have friends along the way! X

Welcome ladies :) The more support the better in my book and Jayde you've done brilliantly losing so much so far xx

Thanks scarlet. Feels a long time ago now I was really on a losing streak so I'm feeling positive about the change over :)

Hey glad you are back in the wagon its a blinking bumpy road!!! I am being a typical starting Monday person and trying to ram the last goodies down before they are thrown!!! X

That's what I've been doing too. New scales arrived yesterday so I'm going to take my new starting weight first thing tomorrow and get 100% back in the saddle. Actually looking forward to not feeling so sluggish from eating junk x

*Whispers* Honey I'm home...

XxXxXxXxX So many kissies because I have missed you!

Oh yaaaaaaaay!!! Don't whisper get dancing cos I'm doing the pleased to see you dance! Welcome back my wonderful buddy just nipping on over to your diary to see what you've been up to xx and more kisses for you too lol xxxxxxx

Oh yaaaaaaaay!!! Don't whisper get dancing cos I'm doing the pleased to see you dance! Welcome back my wonderful buddy just nipping on over to your diary to see what you've been up to xx and more kisses for you too lol xxxxxxx

Plus dancing burns calories! Though I'm so not up for exercise right now!

So many kissies and love!
XxX

First day back and as long as I don't slip up tonight day one has been successful.

Breakfast - marmite on toast
Lunch - mushroom soup with some bread and butter
Tea - spaghetti bolognese with a couple of small slices of garlic bread

First day back and as long as I don't slip up tonight day one has been successful. Breakfast - marmite on toast Lunch - mushroom soup with some bread and butter Tea - spaghetti bolognese with a couple of small slices of garlic bread Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins
Well Done for getting back on track, Wednesday is the start for me! X

Pleased to report no slip ups tonight so day one was on plan and easy (she says jinxing herself)

The tesco man will be delivering all my lovely low fat food in the morning for more on plan days.

Good luck serena! I'm on my phone but I'll try and find your diary to sub :) x

Pleased to report no slip ups tonight so day one was on plan and easy (she says jinxing herself) The tesco man will be delivering all my lovely low fat food in the morning for more on plan days. Good luck serena! I'm on my phone but I'll try and find your diary to sub :) x Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Oooooo I bet u can't wait to get your shop! I got my main shop yesterday and need to get my fresh fruit n veg tomorrow!

This *should* be the link

http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world-food-diaries/317473-if-you-fail-prepare-you-prepare-fail.html

Hope I do as well on my first day! X

Back