ProPoints My challenge to lose 10st in 15 months.

I was too sleepy to move that fast but I think I need to watch more of his films if he's going to pop up like that. Dai has nearly been kicked for loads of other things this weekend I've been planning on running away somewhere far away and peaceful lol xx

That explains the SPN dreams too, watch as much as possible! Well, my house is always free if you want to escape (or an alibi!)
XxX

Thanks Cheryl!

I might take you up on that one day em when my foot starts to hurt from kicking him too much haha

I'm going to watch this means war tonight and see if it helps me dream nice dreams xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well Done on your amazing loss Sweetie! I loveeeeeee the Almond OSS, it tastes just like Marzipan, yum! X

Well done on Your loss. As it was just a sneaky peek, what day is your actual weigh day? I weigh on a Monday morning after my shower and before I get dressed. I try not to have too many sneaky peeks though as it does go up and down quite a lot.

I tried some Lidl sugar free jelly last week, I stuck the spoon in and tried it and it was awful. I am not sure if Hartleys is any better? I had in the past and wasn't that keen on it. I like strawberries, meringue and low fat squirty cream as a pudding.

I saw your wedding dress when I was reading through your diary, it is gorgeous.

I am interested in this Wendie plan, how does it work? x

Today is my official weigh in but I had a sneaky peek on Thursday. The dress is gorgeous but at the moment it's the starring feature of my nightmares lol I really need to keep going as I am so I do it justice on the day.

Google the wendie plan hun it's quite interesting. It can be used on pro points or old points I believe. It basically spreads your dailies and weeklies out over the 7 days but it gives you some lower and some higher days to trick your metabolism and stop your weight loss plateauing. Now same as anything some people rave about it others find it doesn't work for them but as I've got so much to lose I don't see the harm in playing about and seeing what works best for me. This is my first week of doing it so I'll let you know how I get on :) xx

When do you get married? Forgot to ask in my other post! I'm loving the Robinsons SF Jelly mainly cos it's the only jelly I've had in 30 years lol x

Scarlet, I PM'd you but it is not in my sent box so unsure if it sent or not. x

When do you get married? Forgot to ask in my other post! I'm loving the Robinsons SF Jelly mainly cos it's the only jelly I've had in 30 years lol x

September 25th hun not that long now xx

Scarlet, I PM'd you but it is not in my sent box so unsure if it sent or not. x

I got it hun and I'll reply in a bit. My phone keeps kicking me off minis :( xx

Aww my daddy is the 25th too but feb not sept xx

Morning all, Tuesday again which means Supernatural night for me. Yay for the Winchesters! I've been busy this morning cleaning the oven, why do they get so dirty??

Anyhoo food for today is looking like this...

Breakfast - Scrambled egg on toast

Lunch - Tesco healthy living quiche and salad

Dinner - I'm fancying something hearty with lots of veg so I'm thinking chicken chasseur with plenty of green beans, carrots and cabbage

Yay Winchester Tuesday! I'm still recording them at the mo, missing all the new bits, I've just watched the Ep were Bobby died so I'm having a break to strop at the plotline!
XxX

I cried at that episode I love Bobby :( you won't get any spoilers from me I promise. I hate it when people do that. I've been trying to find where I can watch seasons 5 and 6 of cougar town online but not having any luck xx

I cried at that episode I love Bobby :( you won't get any spoilers from me I promise. I hate it when people do that. I've been trying to find where I can watch seasons 5 and 6 of cougar town online but not having any luck xx

I feel like I'm in mourning, Steve got confused and I was like "I like him a lot more than some real people I know!" I so wish they hadn't have made him wake up and smile at the end, I almost full on balled my eyes out!

I know most of the plots for S9 anyway as I look things up as I go! I was going to go to SPN con In November 2015 but I'm poor now!

I saw the first season of that and then I think it changed channels so I missed all the rest!
XxX

It's fab and so funny. I'd love to have a cul de sac crew and just sit around drinking wine all day.

Bobby was amazing there's nobody like him and a few months ago he was really close to where I live. If if known I would've stalked him and nagged him for a photo even though I hate having mind taken it would have been worth it. Men don't get it do they these people mean something to us xx

It's fab and so funny. I'd love to have a cul de sac crew and just sit around drinking wine all day.

Bobby was amazing there's nobody like him and a few months ago he was really close to where I live. If if known I would've stalked him and nagged him for a photo even though I hate having mind taken it would have been worth it. Men don't get it do they these people mean something to us xx

Oh I'd love to stalk Bobby, I just don't think it's fair that Sam and Dean get to come back from the dead a billion times but we have to just have dead bobby! I stalked (only in a friendly, not at all scary way, promise) Jared Leto once when he was doing a gig in Brighton, that was pretty cool, me and my friend wouldn't get tickets to the show so we booked a hotel room and just wandered along the seafront at various times near the Brighton centre, saw him riding his bike at night the next day!
XxX
XxX

Aww he was gorgeous back in the day not so much now I've seen pictures of him and it looks like he's morphing into Johnny depp and he's not my cup of tea either.

I'd stalk tom hardy in the creepy way. I'd sniff his pillow and watch him sleep hahaha xx

Aww he was gorgeous back in the day not so much now I've seen pictures of him and it looks like he's morphing into Johnny depp and he's not my cup of tea either.

I'd stalk tom hardy in the creepy way. I'd sniff his pillow and watch him sleep hahaha xx

It was about 3-4 years ago, when he was still hot, and hadn't become trampy - I agree with the Johnny Depp analogy, he used to be so lovely, it's just a bit sad now.

HA!! I'll let you know if ever he's near then!
XxX

Trampy is never a good look. I'd love to go to America and do a supernatural tour, visit some of the locations and end up watching an episode get filmed. Want to come with me when I win the lottery? Steve and Dai won't waste away while we're gone will they? Xx

Back