ProPoints My challenge to lose 10st in 15 months.

It's Friday :clap:

Today's food is looking like this......

Breakfast - Turkey bacon, boiled egg, mushrooms

Lunch - Cheese, ham, tomato and mushroom omlette

Dinner - Coq au vin with boiled potatoes, cabbage, broccoli and carrots

Dessert - Banana and a mullerlight yoghurt

HexA - Cheese for omlette
Hex B - Not sure yet
Syns - Milk for tea (1.5), Quavers (4) Coa au Vin (4)

So Saturday was a bit of an off plan day. Well Saturday night was anyway I was good until about 7 when I had a bottle of rose, whoopsy. Really pretty rubbish weekend with drama and all kinds of things going on and got taken out by friends this morning to cheer me up and ended up scoffing a McD's brekkie but lunch was a jacket potato, skinless chicken breast and side salad so trying to pull it back a bit. No syns planned for today either so hopefully not too much damage done as I've been under syns every day since I started. no movement on the scales yet either which is a bit disappointing but I'm not letting it send me off the rails. Hope everyone is having a good Monday? xx

Half way through the week already but it's getting less stressful yay!

Today's food is looking like this....

Breakfast - Boiled eggs x 3 and a banana

Lunch - Wholemeal roll filled with ham, lettuce and cucumber

Dinner - Spaghetti bolognese with my own sauce (passata, tinned toms, mushrooms, onions, dried oregano and basil)

HexA - Milk
HexB - Wholemeal Roll
Syns - Quavers (4) Low fat Spread (1) Sugar in tea (3) = 8 syns

Did you join a group in the end?

Otherwise food is looking good but I think you might need a little more food! Breakfast and lunch both look small. Also maybe try adding a bit more speedy? Like an apple with your lunch or so?

Also try to weigh only once a week. Or if you find that hard twice a week or so. :)

Also keep in mind you could be retaining water x

Joining group tomorrow night I don't care what happens. Tantrums, earthquakes, my legs falling off I'll be there lol

I do snack on speed stuff this week it's apples, satsumas and mango but I've been having it I between meals instead of as dessert to stop me reaching for the naughties :)

I'm going to have to put up with the water retention until I get seen at the clinic but I've been rubbish at drinking enough I really need to up my game with that xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

get a yummy bottle of robinsons to make squash with, if it's the sugar free one it's syn free.
the apple is my fave, tastes so sweet and it really hits the spot for me.

and fair enough if you're snacking on it inbetween :D I hope youi'll have a nice surprise when you join x

I drink the tesco nas squash in either tropical or orange and pineapple and they're lovely but I forget to drink. I need to think of a plan to get it all in maybe a glass with each meal and in between.

I'll weigh in the morning so I'm clued up about what their scales will but take theirs as my starting point. Got loads of lean meat fruit and veg here so I've got no excuses and this time next week I want my fingers crossed and be confident for my first certificate xx

Joining day today :) According to my scales I've lost 1lb since last thursday which is a small loss but I'll take that as I've not had my usual visit from the poo fairy this morning (sorry for the over share lol) and I was naughty on the weekend. As it's my first official class tonight and tomorrow is May 1st I'm going to aim for the whole of May to be 100% on plan to give myself the best start and I've got 4 whole months and 3 three weeks to lose what I can. Taking measurements tonight after class and before photos. Yikes! I will do it this time :)

Today's food

Breakfast - Omlette with cheese, ham, mushrooms and tomatoes

Lunch - Wholemeal roll filled with tuna & onion and an apple and satsuma for dessert

Dinner - Beef casserole (lean beef, onions, mushrooms, carrots and colmans packet mix) Boiled potatoes, cabbage and broccoli

HexA - Cheese
HexB - Wholemeal Roll
Syns - Low fat spread (1) Milk and sugar in tea (1.5) Oil for cooking (3) Packet sauce mix (3.5) = 9 syns so far leaving me with room for some quavers if I want them later :)

I love how planned you are! :) I need to take a leaf out of your book :D

I had the opposite when I joined SW, I was glued to the bog! Lol! Although i never ate fruit before and I had a ton of it my first week.. haha!

and 1lb off is good. :)
Green/peppermint tea can help naturally for you to go to the loo. It helps to make things flow but not massively. Also helps with water retaining.
I must admit sometimes on the day before WI I take a laxative when I feel bunged up! lol! I'm lame. :eek:

I hope that all will go well for you at group. :D Keeping my fingers crossed for you, you can do it!! xxxxx

Haha I tried peppermint tea when I was pregnant and it was vile. I don't usually have a problem. The fairy can visit me 3-4 times a day (I know there I go again with the TMI lol) I think it's just because it's joining day and my body is playing a joke on me. I'll be fine tomorrow I'm sure because I won't be getting on the scales. I don't think a laxative the day before is lame these things are better to be nipped in the bud and sorted before they get really uncomfortable and constipation is a horrible feeling.

I'm looking forward to joining and getting that first buzz of determination you get. You know the one when you come out of class thinking you can lose all the weight in a month and you're so worked up and excited that you aren't going to fail this time. Not just me surely? haha

I try to be organised with it but life does get in the way doesn't it. I am going to try my hardest for a full first month on plan and see where it gets me. I think the mate who was going to join me is going to drop out but I'm used to going and signing up on my own so I'm not too bothered. The only thing I am worried about is the horrible plastic garden chairs they have. I hate sitting on them and while I've not broken a chair so far in my life I just know if I do it will be somewhere like that, the shame! xx

Sorry sorry sorry! I'm back, super happy that you're doing well!
XxX

Soooo I finally got to group last night and even with my naughty weekend I lost another 1.5lb this week. All signed up and considering buying a 12 week countdown to keep me on track and going to class every week. The consultant was lovely but it was her last week, she was only covering the last couple of months and there will a new lady there next week. Still waiting for her to let me know my syn allowance but it's definitely above the usual 5-15 a day (thanks for the heads up Symone)

There was a woman there last night who has lost 3st 3lb in 15 weeks and had slimmer of the week 6 times and slimmer of the month 3 times. Is it wrong that I was clapping along thinking "ah so it's her I'm competing with for certificates" ? haha I'd be thrilled if I did that well but what she's lost works out to what I've said I am aiming for 3lb a week. I'm going to sit down and plan a few days meals out later to keep me on track over the weekend.

Today's food is looking like this

Breakfast - 3 boiled eggs and an apple

Lunch - Chicken savoury rice and turkey bacon with peppers, mushrooms and onions.

Dinner - Tuna pasta bake type thingy (pasta shells, tinned tuna, passata, tinned toms, oregano, onions & mushrooms)

Free/Speed Snacks - Mullerlight yoghurt and satsumas all mixed together

HexA - Milk
HexB - Alpen Light (the cherry bakewell ones are so yummy!)
Syns - Olive Oil (6) Quavers (4) Sugar in tea (2) = 12 unless my bag of Quavers accidentally turns into two bags :)

you'll probably be on 25, and it will go down to 20 when you get under 25st I think. :)

Food is looking great! and yay for your loss! So proud of you :D !!

You were spot on symone it was 25 and it's made things really easy so far. Had a few treats but all within syns and have been 90% good with getting all my speed food in. Just done this weeks food plan and gonna try overnight oats for breakfast at some point.

I'm such a toast person for breakfast but I need to experiment a bit. Today's breakfast was campfire stew and I know stew for breakfast sounds odd but it's only beans and gammon so once I added mushrooms it's like a full English without the sausage and egg lol

Haha I was thinking of having a veggy soup for breakfast.. I'm glad that I'm not the only weird one ;)

and yeah I think having the extra syns does deffo help. Or it has helped me a lot! I tend to stick to 15 but not worry if I have that one bite of chocolate I don't count as it will still be within 20.. it makes me feel less guilty and it's all mind games haha.

I've been under most days but it's nice that it's a gradual decline so much easier to get your head around.

Landed to have found low syn oven chips too had some yesterday and they were lovely. Handy to have as a back up for lazy days xx

Tesco have been and delivered my shopping for the week so now I get to decide from all the lovely fresh food what I'm making for tea tonight. I've got some meals planned but not decided what day to have them all on. Feeling really weird today, my tummy is feeling very bloated high up and it's quite uncomfortable but eating breakfast eased it for a while so don't know what that is all about? Food could look like this today...

Breakfast - Boiled egg, bacon (fat cut off) mushrooms

Lunch - Jacket potato with tuna, extra light mayo and some cucumber

Dinner - Might do Spirali bolognese or if it stays this cold I'll be putting on a beef casserole and loads of speed veggies

Either for dessert after lunch or for a snack this evening I've got loads of fruit here and I'll be munching on that maybe mixing a muller light with pineapple or mango

HexA - Milk (250ml semi skimmed)
HexB - 2 x Tesco healthy living cereal bars
Syns - Sugar in tea (4) Extra Light Mayo (1) Hula Hopps Puft (3.5) Freddo (5) = 13.5/25 leaves plenty of room for the Colmans casserole mix if I have that

Your food for the day has made me so hungry! Looks lovely!

I've missed a bit of your diary, sorry Sweet, I'll be better, promise!

Tummy weirdness not good, think a lot of people get bloated when doing SW though, extra fibre maybe?
XxX

Back