My clown pants picture

Wow to you too Pete!!

Sorry, I thought of a panto horse then with you in the front/top and Andy in the back/bottom half. Naughty I know.:eek:

And you do scrub up in a shirt and tie! Add Sean as well and us ladies are a lucky bunch to have all this eye candy around!!

And where's Huseyin when he could be showing off too??

Wolf whistles all round for the boys. Looking fab-eroony. Great great pics.

Twittt-Twhooooo!!
Foxy Gents.
Pete those pics are amazing.
Looks like when you're a kid and you put on your Dad's clothes. lol!
Well done both of you!
xXXx

picture says a thousand words they say
to a new starter that's very inspirational so thanks for sharing
if that doesn't help me focus...

paul

Thanks everyone and good luck Paul!

Just remember - time is going to pass anyway, whether you do this or not. So even though it may take a while - you're still going to look back in 6 months time - will you be looking back at the old you and thinking "yes! I've done it"?

lmao! Lad at work did suggest that it could be a caption competition So I shall open the floor for funny captions.

(His entry was "Is that one of my rats?").

HEEEELLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooo oo oooo oo oo o o o o o o

Well done again Andy! and on seeing your.. errrr Knee's! ;)

Bekimo - well done also!! there are so many inspirations on here it's hard to list them all!!

Fantastic :)

Huge thank you to everyone! And don't worry, Beki I wouldn't dare even pretend to look like a clown!

I am glad. I dont need any more councelling!!

B x

Bekimo - well done also!! there are so many inspirations on here it's hard to list them all!!

Aww thank u. I like to snoop around here when I am feeling all "I want some cheese" it makes me feel better and makes me put the cheese down too!!

B x

damn Beki, you're looking gooooooood in your new av hun ;)

Cheers honey. Can whilst we're on the subject of looking fabulous, u dont look half bad yourself!! Nice jacket by the way!! :p

B x

Back