My consultant loves me !!!!

auntynet

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

I've been going to class for 4 weeks now and have been using the forum for just over 3 weeks. So far I've told the group about doner kebabs, lemon fingers and malteser icecream. Today I told her how to do KFC and she kissed me, gave me a big hug and told me she loves me. lol

Can I just say that
I LOVE THIS FORUM!!!!!
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

This forum IS really good for earning extra brownie points with the consultant. That said, its also an excellent way to annoy them because often we have information that they havent caught up with yet. FE I knew about the new deluxe hi-fis before she did!!

IMO she's a good consultant - although I haven't any other SW experience to compare her to. lol. But she really gets us all discussing what food we're eating, introducing new ideas to other members and also helping each other out if someone is a bit disappointed with their progress (or lack of it). Class always runs over the allocated time and she informs us that her other group don't participate half as much as our group does.

For the first time in my life I've chosen a diet - sorry!!! eating plan !!! that I really believe I can stick to and make changes that can only improve my life and my weight. I'm feeling really positive about it all, so much so that I'm going away on monday to majorca with my best mate who's also my SW buddy and we've actually stocked up on scanbrans and laughing cows to take with us to make sure we get our HEX's - never in my life have I thought about my eating habits on holiday!!!

Back