My Countdown - 20 Weeks to go!

Grr no mint bars till next Monday! Lol

Can't do the bars (the malitol in them makes me so ill) and can't stand the glue like porridge. Love the mix-a-mousse!

MM

I bought some mix a mousse last night, then came home and I already had a tub in the cupboard. Best get making some mousses then!

I don't like the chewy bars, they have a strange texture to them. I like the crunchy ones, cranberry is my fave. I'm hoping that the choc mint one is a crunchy one!

yeah, it's a crunchy one and taste's like mint matchmakers. fab with coffee.

Yay! I've had a really good day, I'm pleased after yesterdays little (ok, big) binge! The scales are slightly up, but not much and another good day tomorrow should hopefully get me back where I was. Heading for new weight loss next week!

yeah, it's a crunchy one and taste's like mint matchmakers. fab with coffee.

Amazing! They're my fav, can't wait. Do you reckon if I slice them up and freeze them I can convince myself they are?

Had another good day, maple and pecan for lunch, was hungry so it went down a treat, then a tetra on the way home. Had my two litres and 3 coffees with milk, so just another shake to go and I'm done for the day.

Feeling a bit bloated, a bit down and no enjoying any kind of buzz. Not fed up with the diet, today's been another easy day, just feeling a bit low. It happens I guess?

Doesn't help that the scales aren't moving, I was hoping I would be back where I was Monday, tonight, but guess I'll just have to wait until tomorrow.

Hey hun, how're you getting on ?Yesterdays restart didn't happen because my friends came round and insisted on making me lunch, so today was the day! Had an argument with mum over CD, more details in my diary, felt a bit confused but I'm okay now and know exactly what I'm doing.

I've been reading your diary throughout the day, was just about to update mine. Another good day, the scales are moving down again...finally! After sticking for nearly 3 days. My own fault for my binge!

Had a call from my CDC and confessed all and told her in struggling to have all 3 products, am only having 2 a day, yesterday only had 1!

Another day done and dusted, looking forward to jumping on the scales in the morning. I like seeing them go down :) anything on top of my 2 lbs a week i need for my dress, gets me even closer to my overall goal!

Still a long way off mind, can't get excited too soon. Still got another stone to go to get into new weight loss. And another 4 stone to go to get into my dress. Still am hoping that in the next 2 weeks I'll see the 16's! Woohoo, can't wait!

You're doing fab Hun, great attitude!! Anything more than the 2lb a week buys you extra time to maintain! Keep going Hun, you can borrow Bob for your phone wallpaper too if he helps, or even just cos he's gorgeous lol!

BOB BOB BOB BOB BOB BOB BOB BOB! BOB rules!!!!!

sorry, had a mad BOB moment! :D:D:D

you must have 3 products a day hun. you must have your vits and mins or it will hamper your weight loss long term. get them down ya or i'll set BOB on ya! :D

Oooh set Bob onto me, I mean I'm being very bad lazing around on the sofa all day lol. Maybe he could massage my leg???

Sally 4 Bob lol

Hey hun, just popping in to say hi - think you're doing fab! I think its actually harder to jump back on the wagon if you've fallen off for a day than to stick to it 100% throughout, so kudos to you!

Did you catch that 'will my crash diet kill me' programme? I was expecting the worst ("anyone on this diet will die in 2 weeks, guaranteed" kind of thing) but I suppose it wasn't too bad.

When's your weigh in? Thought it was thurs, might be confused...

PS I agree with the others - I was struggling in week 2 and would be happy to have had nothing or 1 shake rather than 2, but now I'm forcing 3 down I feel a lot better.

Hey Hun, weigh in is Mondays but my first meet with a CDC was on a Thursday which is prob where the confusion came from. I started with stuff I had left from before so figured I should keep to a monday weigh in.

Another good day, this is feeling too easy at the minute?! Porridge for dinner, tetra on the way home from work, prob another tetra later and going to treat myself to some coke zero!

I know I should be having 3 a day, I'm remembering now why I had all tetras, they're so easy and I can gulp them down if i need to get my 3rd one in late in the day.

Quick question? I've been feeling my kidneys pull slightly for a few days now when I wee? It's not painful, I haven't got an infection. Am having my 2 litres plus 4 coffees throughout the day. Ketostix reading pale pink. When not on cd in lucky if I drink a litre throughout the day including coffee, do you think they are just feeling a bit over worked and out of practises? Lol

Oh and also not been for a poo for 3 days!

Scales are reading lower each morning, though it's dramatically slowed down from week 1 which is to be expected. But evening weigh in is STILL the same as CDC weigh in on Monday! 4 days 100% and they aren't budging. Grrrr!!!!!

Well done chicken you're doing so well, so focussed!!! I'm also a bit constipated lol, the combination of CD and codeine has bunged me right up :( so I'm back to taking the psyllium husks again, see how they work, I've got horrible belly ache at the moment, but the codeine is making my leg feel better :D

So glad the scales are finally starting to budge! You deserve it! I really like your attitude about anything over 2lbs! It's so easy to expect too much on this diet!! Xx

My kidneys felt a bit strange for the first few weeks too. Before this diet I hardly drank anything, so this is a real shock to the system.

Feeling worse today as CDC advised that I need to drink an extra litre on top of the 3 a day for every tetra pack consumed rather than mix-you-own shake, so 4L today. Feeling a bit dubious about this, not heard it anywhere before and I keep having watery burps.... (TMI, sorry!)

Back