My Countdown - 20 Weeks to go!

Happy Anniversary to you and Scott!

MM

Grr! Scales are up today, I know it's through lack of water, need to drinking and wee it all out again!

Happy anniversary to you and Scott!! Hope you have a fab weekend! Keep drinking that water Hun and flush the lbs down the loo!! Lol.

Been good on my water today, 3 pints and a coffee down so far, will get another couple of pints and coffees in before the day is out.

Not had any shakes etc yet today, which is BAD! But while I'm busy pottering I just don't want them. So tonight I am going to give the crisp recipe a try and hopefully they turn out well enough to sit and munch while watching dancing on ice. Might pop a tetra in the freezer for some ice cream for afters.

Still concerned about the scales, they still haven't dropped since Thursday, in fact at times they are a little bit up? I know I've got TOTM so might be retaining, just worried my CDC will think I've been cheating? Am hoping for a nice drop when whatever is going on gives up!

Hi Kez -- If your CDC has been at it awhile then she'll have seen people not lose even when 100%... it happens. Don't worry about what she "thinks" -- she works for you!

MM

Last edited:
I know, I forget that. Just tried to make the crisps, they didn't work! Tasted as though I might as well of eaten the soup dry! lol

24 weeks today until the wedding! I can't stop scale hopping, hoping it drops. At this rate I am going to have a gain tomorrow, not even a STS! Doing some washing, then settling down to dancing on ice, then an early night for me!

Trying not to get obsessed by the scales and the numbers, not this early on anyway.

Phew! I made it through my cravings, mainly by reading through new diaries on here. Scott wanted takeaway and although I haven't told him I'm back on CD, the pints and pints of water and coke zero must have switched a button somewhere, as he went out to wash the car and got himself McDonalds. Then came home with 2 giant bottles of coke zero!

Going to go have a nice, hot steaming bath in a bit. After making Scotts packed lunch and finishing the washing. Looking forward to weigh in tomorrow, even if it's just to get it out of the way. The scales aren't being my friend, but I am looking forward to being able to make my lose so far official in my signature!

I'm a little bit tempted to go to twice weekly weigh in's again, as I struggle going a whole week without some incentive, but when CDC asked, I said that I had to get a grip on things and will only be coming once a week.

Only another 8 days until I can have bars! lol :)

That sucks, but at least I'm not alone!

Hehe, sad isn't it?! My CDC lets me have water flavourings from day 1. But there is no leeway on bars, sadly!

How are you getting along? Here's hoping our body give in before weigh ins tomoz!

I'm not allowed either till wk 3- will ask again tomorrow as it is the behinnning of wk 3!!

I'm doing good thanks- haven't really even thought about the diet this week- just kinda got on with it! It's becoming normal!

I've been stuck on 14"10 for the past 4 days so a little frustrated bit that's still 3 off. I need to stop expecting high numbers otherwise I'll hey disapointed and rebel!!

How's ur week been? Xx

Good luck both of you at weigh in tomorrow!! Fingers crossed the scales behave!

Sorry for posting so much guys, but it keeps my hands busy and my mind occupied!

24 weeks now till the wedding. Based on my weigh in last Thursday, if I continue with my 2lb a week goal up to the wedding, that will get me to 14st 6lbs. Thats what I am focusing on, 2lbs a week, anything more is a bonus and will take me even lower.

Am now signing off for the night, so no more rambling posts from me! lol

Night xxx

Don't worry about all the posting, it gives me something to read, I'm going to be on here quite a bit too I should imagine. X

Hi Kez.
Thanks for dropping in on my diary, it was lovely to hear from you.
I was actually looking at your wedding dress on eekahippos thread this afternoon and it is very beautiful. Just the sort of thing I would choose. Makes me want to get married (but don't think I want a husband :rolleyes:)
Loved hearing about your animals etc and we def have lots in common.
I have a 15 yrs old Haflinger mare, a 5 yr old thoroughbred I rescued from the meat man, and a 9 month old arab filly. I too do mainly Parelli but have just started studying mark rashids work and love his attitude. Its how I tend to work with the horses anyway, letting them have an opinion and it feels right so am going to incorporate more of that into Parelli.
I got my arab girl so I could start her naturally and back her myself so I would be interested to hear how you get on with backing Caleb. What sort /colour/horsenality is he ?
My mare just got sarcoids on her girth line but once they are sorted I am looking forward to getting back on her, but this time I will be over 3 st lighter so I'm sure she will be happier.
Good luck for your weigh in tomorrow and I will keep popping to see how you are getting on :)
I have to get myself back on track after todays little pig out but I will do my best.
Take care xxx

Hi FG, great to hear from you. I love halflingers, Sabi (Sabotini) like I said is an ex racehorse, she's 20 this year and is a complete sweety. She was off to the meat man as well when we took her home. I plod her round the block, but she's got this thing where if you try to stop her she goes up. We've tried everything, but just can't break her from it. I guess it's her racing past and her TB personality. She just freaks out, but I do my best to avoid routes where I know I will have to pull into gates for traffic or stop at too many junctions. As long as we're moving forward she's a complete plod! lol :) She responds really well to the parelli, she picks up new things quickly and loves the interaction.

Caleb is my boy, he is soo handsome! Had him since he was weaned, he's half Irish Draught, quarter TB and quarter Shire. And he's a piebald! He's a very handsome man, standing at 16.1hh at the moment.

No idea what his personality is, he seems to change every day. Left brain, right brain, intro, extro! I guess he's growing and doesn't really know himself yet. He's very inquisitive and very playful, but also incredibly stubborn and a complete pushover with other horses. Always bottom of the pack. I've post some pics up!

How do you cope with your animals when you are away so much? Do you have them in livery? How are you finding singledom?! I never, ever wanted a big white wedding, but once you start planning you kind of get dragged into the fantasy of it all!

It you could marry horses, I would marry Caleb! :)

sabi and caleb.jpg

Sabi.jpg

Caleb 1.jpg

Back