my current lil baby mini goals

*Pink Pixie*

on the road to slimdom
it seems more real when its said, or typed in this case so these are my own lil baby mini goals/targets for the next few weeks...

currently at 14.6 -

this week - 3lb loss to get to 21lb (1.5 stone) and take me to 14.3

over next fortnight - 7lb loss to weigh 13 something before my holiday on 13th august

its achievable in two weeks im sure :)

Great idea to post your mini goals. You seem to have kept things realistic. You should easily achieve your goals hun.

Good luck.xx

Awesome! I am a big believer in setting mini goals - and also in making sure that you really celebrate your success when you achieve them!

I have no doubt you will hit your goals and be jetting off on your holidays in the 13 stones something! ;)

COOLIO!

LUV JULZ
XXXXXXX

I am aiming for 7lb this week. Do you think I will do it? LOL

I'm on a proper mad one today and i'm gonna drink loads of water and do loads of exercise and i AM gona lose the 7lb.

I reckon u will! Lol ur a machine!!

Xox

7lbs!!!!

think i have set my goals too low! hehehe

good luck, im sure you will do it xx

and thanks julz and shaz, it does feel better to "voice" your goals. makes you more determined to do them cos you know people will ask :rolleyes:

I'm a great believer in mini goals (even though I didn't make my last one and had to rejig it!)

Good luck with yours, you are sure to do them because they are so achieveable.

My next few are
1 - lose 2.35lb to make 5 stone in total. Hopefully next week.
2 - Get into the 12's. Before September.
3 - Get BMI down to below 30 so no longer obese. Early September.

I have everything crossed!

x

yours are definitely achievable CF, you wont need wishes of good luck but i'll send them anyway xx

Thank you Pink.

We will both achieve our goals! With our determination and the support of each other and everyone else on this site, we can't fail!

x

Back