My Daily Battle to losing 5 stone in 2011 .. EE Plan

hanloje

Silver Member
Decided to start a new diary as the 'beginners diary' doesn't sound very inspiring and I figure I'll be here for all of 2011 so better pick something I'll stick too.

Today's plan is EE

b: 2 x wholemeal toast & honey ( 1 x HexB & 1 x 4 syns honey is 2.5 syns per tbspn).

l: Jacket with tuna and a large salad (2.5 syns for hellmans lighter than light for the tuna).

d: either eating out which will be gammon steak, potatoes & veg or eating in which will be egg, sw chips & beans for 2 syns as I actifry my chips!

Total syns will be : 11 ish...

Here's to a good day everyone. Am planning to visit my gym tonight too haven't been since September although I've been paying! :eek::eek::eek: :break_diet::break_diet:

Incidentally, I made the garlic, lemon & chicken casserole from the SW site last night, it was free on EE and lovely:-

ingredients

2lb/908g skinless and boneless chicken thighs
2 onions
2 large carrots
7oz/198g green beans
1 lemon
4-5 sprigs of tarragon (I used dried)
Fry light
1 bulb of garlic
1¼pt/710ml stock made with chicken Bovril (I added a chicken stock cube too)
1 tbsp chicken Bovril (from concentrate)
Salt and freshly ground black pepper

method

1. Cut the chicken into chunks. Peel and chop the onions. Peel the carrots and cut into thick batons. Halve the green beans. Slice the lemon. Chop the tarragon.
2. Spray a large non-stick casserole dish with Fry light. Place over a high heat. Add the chicken pieces and cook until lightly browned on all sides.

3. Add the onions, carrots, garlic bulb, stock and Bovril concentrate. Season well and bring to the boil. Reduce the heat to medium-low, cover tightly with the lid and cook gently for 25 minutes.
4. Add the greens beans and lemon slices to the casserole. Cook for 5-8 minutes. Remove from the heat and discard the garlic bulb. Serve sprinkled with tarragon.

I served with mash; mashed with a little semi skimmed milk and broccoli.

Back to it, have been mainly having 90% days but today I've decided it's full steam ahead to Friday's wi and face the consequences:-

Today's menu :-

b: activia fat free yoghurt & banana.
l: smoked salmon, large salad, beetroot & a jacket potato with lighter than light flora, 2 syns.
s: french fries 4.5 syns.
d: Maggi chicken, salad & sw chips is planned.

:D:D

On and off plan but mainly on...

I'm still battling the stress, the asthma now on steroids which doesn't help either.... hoping this week I can knock the alcohol on the head and focus on plan.... today's plan is :-

l: large mixed salad with balsamic, prawns with extra light mayo, sliced salmon and 100g goats cheese. I think around 11syns.

d: Salad, gammon, egg & SW chips for 2 syns (actifry oil).

= 13 syns today.

I'm still battling the stress, the asthma now on steroids which doesn't help either.... hoping this week I can knock the alcohol on the head and focus on plan.... today's plan is :-

l: large mixed salad with balsamic, prawns with extra light mayo, sliced salmon and 100g goats cheese. I think around 11syns.

d: Salad, gammon, egg & SW chips for 2 syns (actifry oil).

= 13 syns today.

Hey Hanloje,

My mum's on steroids & has lost weight over the last 2 months eating the same as me so try & stick with it & you should be fine. Hope you feel better soon :)

Back