Total Solution My Daily Diary Restart 19/03/2012

slimmann

Hi guys well here i am again sorry its been so long but i have been in hospital and quite ill hence the restart of ts today.This should have been my 6th wk but because of being in hospital ect and not able to do any dieting for the last 4wkz i thought i would just do a restart starting from today and keep you all up to date with my progress.I was doing so well before i went in to hospital and managed to loss 24lbs in 4wks with a couple of stumbles on the way, but hey we are not all perfect lol.I have actually put on 3lbs in the last 4wks since stopping but am not 2 worried about this as i will soon have that shifted, this was due to sweets and take aways being bought 2 me whilst in hospital and being spoilt by family members whilst in recovery tutt tutt lol. On one hand i am really annoyed as this sets my weight target back by 4wks but on the other am pleased that i made the right choice 2 continue on where i left off.I have just read through all your guys weight loss journeys that i have been missing reading up on and must say i am so impressed by the weight that has been lost and congratulate those and say keep up the great work.I have had 2 of my 3 shakes today so far, those of you whom have been keeping up to date with my weight loss journey know that i only like the shakes so far, and not at all keen on the soups, so one more shake left to have and thats day 1 out of the way.Think like before i am going to have an early night tonight so i dont start craving food at like 10pm lol, and just as i did previously i shall stay away from the gym and zumba classes for the first wk until my body gets use to the changes then im straight back in there.Anyway guys thanks for reading and post your comments and weight loss progress it would be great to read.Cheers :D

Well day 1 over and done with and nearly finished day 2.I did exactly what i said yesterday and had an early night and felt really fresh this morning and ready 2 face the day.I am having my shakes a little later than i would normally 2 help with that craving for food at 9pm so i thought i would have my last shake at 8.30-9pm then head 2 bed so i dont have a rummble in my tummy lol.Think what i shall do tommorow is do what i did when i first started exante and that was 2 spilt my packs so i get 6 smaller shakes instead of 3 big ones that way i am helping with any hunger pangs every 2 hrs.Also decided 2 give up smoking today and so far i have had 1 cigerette at 2.30pm so even if i have another at the end of the day, which i am strongly going to resist, then i will be totally satisfied and will most prob go without 1 at all 2moz so letz cross fingers on that.Anyway guyz will update you 2moz and so looking forward 2 my 1st weigh in i cant wait as i know this is all good, hard at times but great results.Thanks guyz :)

Back