My Diary 📔 Lighter life 3 stone to go

I had a fabulous day yesterday; work, hair and shopping. Went a bit mad in Harrods on accessories but I am so happy. Skipped my last 2 packs and had 2 skinny margaritas. Not ideal but I hit 12,000 steps and I drank 3 litres of water. Today I am aiming for 10,000 steps, on plan and 3 litres of water. I don’t feel guilty at all, I just hope I’m in the low 11’s this weekend so will keep that in mind next time I think I’m Patsy from Absolutely Fabulous but am really more like Eddie! Have a fabulous on plan day darlings! xx
Lovely you had a fab day 😀😍
Glad you don’t feel guilty, sometimes it’s nice to to enjoy yourself. Fingers crossed for low 11s or even 10s 😀🤞 x x

I admire your optimism but champagne and margaritas will have kept me out of the 10’s that’s for sure but I will be increasing my steps tomorrow and Friday with no booze so who knows?! Miracles could happen! No, they won’t but next month for sure xx

Daily goals hit yesterday: 12,000 steps, 3 litres of water, 2 packs and lighter life popped chip snack but slipped up with 2 skinny margaritas.
Daily goals for today: 10,000 steps, 3 litres of water and zero margaritas but I am out to dinner tonight. I have checked the menu and there are tonnes of salads on the menu so I’m having one of those with copious amounts of fizzy water. It’s an early dinner so it’s not going to be boozy but I cannot bring my shake along.
Time to step to it! Have a great day xx

Daily goals hit yesterday: 12,000 steps, 3 litres of water, 2 packs and lighter life popped chip snack but slipped up with 2 skinny margaritas.
Daily goals for today: 10,000 steps, 3 litres of water and zero margaritas but I am out to dinner tonight. I have checked the menu and there are tonnes of salads on the menu so I’m having one of those with copious amounts of fizzy water. It’s an early dinner so it’s not going to be boozy but I cannot bring my shake along.
Time to step to it! Have a great day xx
Have a great evening out, fab that you checked menu and are going for salad. Enjoy x x

Last edited:
Hope you've had a lovely supper - after your lovely margarita day earlier!

Hope you've had a lovely supper - after your lovely margarita day earlier!
Thanks girls! Just got home and I was good. I had a lovely dinner it was nice to be out but it is still quite cold out. I ended up finishing with a black coffee. I think I’ll stay home until later on in may now! Too chilly! I hit my steps so yay! I hope everyone is having a good day xx

Daily goals hit yesterday: 10,250 steps, 3 litres of water
Daily goals for today: 15,000 steps, 3 litres of water, packs only
I’ve had my fun, now it’s time to be back on plan 100% before I weigh in at the weekend. I hope everyone has a great day on plan xx

Hello! So I’m at 11,1.8lbs as of today. I will try and weight in more frequently depending on my love hate relationship with the scales. I am doing my steps as have meetings this afternoon so would rather get 10,000 before then and anything else is an extra. 11 stone is where I crept upto and started feeling awful about my body so I am hoping another stone off and this dark rain cloud re my body and looks will start to go. I’ve been getting as many treatments as I can but the list is endless. Today’s goals: 10,000 steps, 3 litres of water and packs only. Maybe a Starbucks americano
Have a fabulous day on plan! 7 weeks until everything is open so I’d love to be low 10’s, high 9’s by then. I have 3 dinners out between now and then but steps, spirits and salad. I know the drill! Let’s get this done xx

Hello! So I’m at 11,1.8lbs as of today. I will try and weight in more frequently depending on my love hate relationship with the scales. I am doing my steps as have meetings this afternoon so would rather get 10,000 before then and anything else is an extra. 11 stone is where I crept upto and started feeling awful about my body so I am hoping another stone off and this dark rain cloud re my body and looks will start to go. I’ve been getting as many treatments as I can but the list is endless. Today’s goals: 10,000 steps, 3 litres of water and packs only. Maybe a Starbucks americano
Have a fabulous day on plan! 7 weeks until everything is open so I’d love to be low 10’s, high 9’s by then. I have 3 dinners out between now and then but steps, spirits and salad. I know the drill! Let’s get this done xx
Yay well done, almost in the 10s 😀😍
Yes I’m sure you’ll be feeling loads better about your body soon 🥰 you’re doing great, keep it up x x

Hello! I kind of took a week off....life got in the way but I’m back on it and miracles of miracles I only gained 1lb! I didn’t go off the rails but I kept forgetting my shakes, not drinking water and going back to eating one meal a day just because I’m busy but that won’t work medium term so I’m back on it and will weigh most days! Apologies for radio silence x

Hello! I kind of took a week off....life got in the way but I’m back on it and miracles of miracles I only gained 1lb! I didn’t go off the rails but I kept forgetting my shakes, not drinking water and going back to eating one meal a day just because I’m busy but that won’t work medium term so I’m back on it and will weigh most days! Apologies for radio silence x
Well done getting back on! I love the way you list goals achieved yesterday and goals for the day! I must steal!!

Well done getting back on! I love the way you list goals achieved yesterday and goals for the day! I must steal!!
Hello all! I will be updating my diary every morning from tomorrow. Work/life has been crazy! I’m looking forward to my shakes again and I’m on plan 100% except next Sunday I have dinner out but will make sensible choices then back on the packs straight after. I will definitely be listing my goals! Excited to get another stone off. Have a great weekend everyone xx

Hello all! I will be updating my diary every morning from tomorrow. Work/life has been crazy! I’m looking forward to my shakes again and I’m on plan 100% except next Sunday I have dinner out but will make sensible choices then back on the packs straight after. I will definitely be listing my goals! Excited to get another stone off. Have a great weekend everyone xx
If it works for you then do it. I spiral and need time to detach from food and habits but think different strokes for different folks!

If it works for you then do it. I spiral and need time to detach from food and habits but think different strokes for different folks!
I get that. There’s no set way of doing things. I’m a creature of habit but then things like lockdown come along and I panic/gain weight. You’re so right, it’s whatever works for you. Hope you’re having a lovely weekend. I’m sick of this rain! xx

I get that. There’s no set way of doing things. I’m a creature of habit but then things like lockdown come along and I panic/gain weight. You’re so right, it’s whatever works for you. Hope you’re having a lovely weekend. I’m sick of this rain! xx
It’s actually pretty nice here though there was one heavy shower at 3pm for 10mins. Taking it easy just doing the regular boring stuff like groceries but glad to have a slow weekend as my dd school just notified us they are closing for the week bringing holidays forward so gonna be a fun week

Good morning!
Goals for today: Drink 3 litres of water, 10k steps, face mask and body scrub to feel better about myself and stick to my packs
Inspiration: I have dinner out this weekend (I’ll choose ahead of time and be sensible) but I want to feel nice in my new outfit and I won’t if I go off track.
Have a great day on plan everyone xx

Good morning!
Goals for today: Drink 3 litres of water, 10k steps, face mask and body scrub to feel better about myself and stick to my packs
Inspiration: I have dinner out this weekend (I’ll choose ahead of time and be sensible) but I want to feel nice in my new outfit and I won’t if I go off track.
Have a great day on plan everyone xx
Hey, well done for getting back on it. Hope you have a lovely night out and feel fab in your new outfit 😍 x x

3.8 litres drank
6000 steps - fail
Stayed on plan!
Goals for today: 10,000 steps, stay on plan, drink 3 litres....rinse and repeat
Had a blow dry this morning and have a few skin treatments this week. I’m trying! I just want to not worry about how fat and ugly I am! Have a fabulous day xx

Back