My Diary 📔 Lighter life 3 stone to go

@Jenny_b I don’t even push the trolley in every supermarket now 😂 My fitness pal always calculates my steps higher than my health app and both are more generous than my Apple Watch ⌚️ I must check the settings but they’re all well within 1000 steps of each other xx
I’ve been known to push the pram one handed when I’m trying to get to a daily goal 🤣

Today’s goal: 20,000 steps (a lot I know but I can work from the treadmill today) and of course stick to my water and packs. I had my brows done and a facial yesterday. Small steps to try and feel better everyday! Hope you all have a good day on plan xx

6000 steps in and my husband is walking around eating hot buttered toast! Smells so good 😂 I will not give in obviously xx

For alternative supplies, I recommend https://www.avidlite.co.uk/ They have a good mix of their own and dietimeal products on sale. Dietimeal is the manufacturer used by clinic including Alevere clinics.

For alternative supplies, I recommend https://www.avidlite.co.uk/ They have a good mix of their own and dietimeal products on sale. Dietimeal is the manufacturer used by clinic including Alevere clinics.
Thank you! I am really hungry today. I have finished my packs but I’m dreaming of a takeaway and wine. I will stay strong. It’s because I’ve been at home today and not out and about. I will not give in! More water! Steps are done so that’s a plus xx

Slim fast would knock you out of ketosis so you'll feel hungrier after having one. Drink lots of water and hopefully you'll feel better. Good luck xxxx

I had a SF cookies and cream shake but I won’t have another. It was a nice change but I don’t want to go off piste, I just remember a girl saying meal replacement shakes were all the same but maybe in terms of calories but not nutrition. Lesson learned! I have a busy few days so I am taking my shakes out and about! Hope you all have good on plan days and thank you for the advice xx

Hello everyone! I’ve been super busy which has at least meant I don’t have much time to think about food! I am still trucking along. A new bunch of shakes arrived this week so that helped. I’ve slacked on my water this week as I have been in the car a bunch and didn’t want to be caught short so this weekend I need to get that back on track and I would like to do 15,000 steps each day today and tomorrow. I hope everyone is feeling good xx

Hello everyone! I’ve been super busy which has at least meant I don’t have much time to think about food! I am still trucking along. A new bunch of shakes arrived this week so that helped. I’ve slacked on my water this week as I have been in the car a bunch and didn’t want to be caught short so this weekend I need to get that back on track and I would like to do 15,000 steps each day today and tomorrow. I hope everyone is feeling good xx
Good luck for getting more water and steps in this weekend, you can do it 💪 my water intake hasn’t been great either. Have a good weekend x x

My water intake is so rubbish at the moment I don’t know why so I’m trying today. Sometimes it’s the small things that you find difficult. My husband is currently eating weetabix with honey and following it with crumpets! Lucky so and so! Today’s goals: 3 litres of water without fail, 15,000 steps and black coffee. I have my hair appointment tomorrow, I keep thinking how I’ll feel tomorrow if I mess up today.
Have a great on plan day! xx

Hey, did you hit your goals today?
hope you had a good day on plan x x
Yes! I’ve just had a toffee shake which was yuck 😂 Have you had a good day? I’ve decided I’m going to get up early and get the majority of my steps in. I bought some padded trainer socks today 😂 xx

Yes! I’ve just had a toffee shake which was yuck 😂 Have you had a good day? I’ve decided I’m going to get up early and get the majority of my steps in. I bought some padded trainer socks today 😂 xx
Well done for hitting your goals 💪 had a great day thanks. Padded trainer socks sound amazing, especially with doing lots of steps x x

I am walking on the treadmill trying to hit 10,000 steps before I go about my day. I feel like my fundamental steps, water and packets slipped some days last week which has now made me fearful of weighing which is silly I know. This weekend was fine, I need to tell myself I am worth it and this will have me feeling better. Lockdown was bad for me mentally and I need to be more optimistic and stop being down in the dumps! Today is a new day and a new week. I can do this! Today’s goals: 10,000 steps, 3 litres of water and my packets Tomorrow I will tick off these goals and give myself new ones. Ok they will be similar but I’ll increase the step count if I’m home and able to. Have a great day on plan everyone xx

Impressed by your daily goal commitment and delivery, Sophia!

Impressed by your daily goal commitment and delivery, Sophia!
Thank you! I’m at 7000 steps but I will be commuting in a while and sat down for most of the afternoon. 1.5 litres down and 1 shake down at 11.15am so off to as good a start as any! Thanks so much for being so supportive and encouraging xx

I am walking on the treadmill trying to hit 10,000 steps before I go about my day. I feel like my fundamental steps, water and packets slipped some days last week which has now made me fearful of weighing which is silly I know. This weekend was fine, I need to tell myself I am worth it and this will have me feeling better. Lockdown was bad for me mentally and I need to be more optimistic and stop being down in the dumps! Today is a new day and a new week. I can do this! Today’s goals: 10,000 steps, 3 litres of water and my packets Tomorrow I will tick off these goals and give myself new ones. Ok they will be similar but I’ll increase the step count if I’m home and able to. Have a great day on plan everyone xx
Sometimes the scales are bad for us, if it’s not a great result can sometimes make me think why am I bothering, other times it would motivate me to do better. Guess it depends where you are mentally whether it would be positive or negative. You know where you haven’t been 100% so work on that and the scales will be kind to you next week 😘 good luck with your daily goals, think I’m going to start doing them too 😀 x x

I had a fabulous day yesterday; work, hair and shopping. Went a bit mad in Harrods on accessories but I am so happy. Skipped my last 2 packs and had 2 skinny margaritas. Not ideal but I hit 12,000 steps and I drank 3 litres of water. Today I am aiming for 10,000 steps, on plan and 3 litres of water. I don’t feel guilty at all, I just hope I’m in the low 11’s this weekend so will keep that in mind next time I think I’m Patsy from Absolutely Fabulous but am really more like Eddie! Have a fabulous on plan day darlings! xx

Back