My Diary 📔 Lighter life 3 stone to go

3.8 litres drank
6000 steps - fail
Stayed on plan!
Goals for today: 10,000 steps, stay on plan, drink 3 litres....rinse and repeat
Had a blow dry this morning and have a few skin treatments this week. I’m trying! I just want to not worry about how fat and ugly I am! Have a fabulous day xx
Every little helps! I had Botox last week and I definitely feel much better 😂 we’re working hard for ourselves so why not!

Today I have drank 3 litres, walked just over 10k and stuck to my packs. Slipped up and had a glass of wine but it was celebratory. 8/10 I guess! Will be good as gold tomorrow. I have a few treatments the next couple of days so I will feel better hopefully. Hope everyone is having a great day. I am off to bed xx

Hello! I’m doing good thank you. I’ve just started back with my PT. I am doing 5 days a week on VLCD and with social events opening up I’m eating real food at those. Sometimes I plateau because of it but no gains. I am actually going to be back on VLCD for a solid month as I recover from another surgery so maybe I’ll come back here and share as I think I could get to goal in 6 weeks. Thank you for checking in! I’m off to read your diary now xx

Hello! I’m doing good thank you. I’ve just started back with my PT. I am doing 5 days a week on VLCD and with social events opening up I’m eating real food at those. Sometimes I plateau because of it but no gains. I am actually going to be back on VLCD for a solid month as I recover from another surgery so maybe I’ll come back here and share as I think I could get to goal in 6 weeks. Thank you for checking in! I’m off to read your diary now xx
Sounds like you’re doing great. That’s amazing goal could only be 6 weeks off. Hope your next surgery goes well and you recover quickly x x

Back