My Diary: 1 down, 60 to go!

Hello all!!!

Having a green day today!!

Had toast and spaghetti with a coffee for breakfast (2, A, B)

Had a snack lunch of just a boots shapers mint nougat bar thing for 4 syns

And here's my dinner! Made an attempt at macaroni cheese! Just pasta with quark, cheese (A) , salt, pepper and herbs! And grilled to make all crunchy on top!! Turned out quite nice actually!! Yum

Total syns today: 6 xx

Attachments

• image-543293762.jpg
    image-543293762.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 28
So happy!! lost 4lbs!!! :bliss:

total loss so far is 9.5lbs, so im looking forward to a shiny sticker next week :D :D

im 4.5lbs away from 1 stone off, so im gonna aim to get that off over the next 2 weeks (i think next week is a bit too ambitious!!)

how's everyone else doing???

Well done on yr huge loss!!! X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thankyou!!

Had a funny day today, mum came to visit, tried my best though! Did extra easy. For breakfast I had toast, eggs, bacon and asparagus (2,B)

For lunch we were in m&s cafe. My choice was between a mini baguette or a rice salad thing. Went for the rice salad, but it wasn't that nice and not sure if It was actually that much better than the baguette!

For dinner we went to a restaurant, I ignored the pizza menu! And I had a lemon crusted chicken fillet with potatoes, green beans and a tomato sauce, I think it was a good choice!! Though we did share a chocolate mousse which was lovely! Lol

Back strictly on plan tomorrow! Got a job assessment tomorrow, so up early!! Xx

Morning all!!

Job interview went well!! Should be starting in the next few weeks!!

I'm gonna do green today!

Breakfast was cereal with milk, then had a mid-morning coffee using a B and A choice!!

Lunch I'm thinking maybe just some tinned spaghetti, then I desperately need to go to tescos and do my food shopping!!! Then I'll decide on dinner later!!

How's everyone today?? X

Food sounds great! :)

Well done on the job! I'm just on way bk from work and starving!!! Trying to remember what food we have in that I cam eat lol x

Cai said:
Food sounds great! :)

Well done on the job! I'm just on way bk from work and starving!!! Trying to remember what food we have in that I cam eat lol x

Hahah exactly how I'm feeling!! I resisted cafe food and held out until I got home, and now I got my tinned spaghetti which is well nice!! X

did a nice big shop!!

Had a snack of a pack of quorn light bites (0.5) and for dinner today i had a packet of the Heinz cheese and tomato tortellini (3) quite nice actually!! and i had some tesco's light choices cottage cheese with pineapple and passion fruit (2) which again turned out to be quite nice!!

total syns today: 5.5!! x

Morning!!

Had scrambled eggs and bacon for breakfast and a coffee, using part of an A choice and 2 syns!

heres my lunch (pic below!!) i made a pitta bread pizza with cheese (using the rest of my A choice!) pitta bread (B) mushrooms, chicken, passata and onions!! quite yummy!! will definitely do it again!!

Here's my tea!! SW fish and chips with BBQ sauce, 4.5 syns and B!! Making today's syns:6.5!!! X

Attachments

• image-2015334063.jpg
    image-2015334063.jpg
    64.9 KB · Views: 25
  • image-1674879655.jpg
    image-1674879655.jpg
    55.3 KB · Views: 24
Last edited:
tillymax said:
I've come for a catch up and you're doing really well.

Brilliant loss this week :D:):D:)

The chicken cheese potato thing looks yummy :)

Hey! Nice to know people read!! :p it was very yummy!! How've you been doing with SW?? X

Hey!!

Had a green day today!! Breakfast was toast and spread (2,B)

Lunch was a superfree superfood salad!!

Found an iceland nearby, weight watchers frozen meals are 3 for £3!! Sooooo Dinner was a WW chicken curry (4.5) followed by a WW chocolate whirl frozen dessert (4) very VERY nice dessert!!

Total syns today: 10.5 x

Hi everyone,

haven't been around for a couple of days, the OH had a motorbike accident tuesday morning (a woman pulled out in front of him without indicating), so rushed back to Bristol to see him and look after him. He's ok (thank god!) came off lightly with bruised ribs, whiplash and 2 broken toes, but he had really bad concussion (took him 6 hours to recover from it). The bike appears to be a write-off but he's ok so thats the main thing!

so food hasn't really been important over the last few days. had a kfc yesterday, and a stirfry in the evening, that was the only bad food i really had. Came back to london thismorning, went to weigh-in and put on a pound, i'd been good all week, so i know it was just the kfc, but im not really bothered about it.

back on plan tomorrow need to think about meal plans to the week now!!

hope everyone's alright!! x

Hiya!

Feeling green today!! Had cereal and milk for breakfast (A,B) not sure about lunch, but for dinner I'm having the schwartz chicken curry which would work out at 1 syn plus a B choice.

Updates later!! X

Here's my dinner!! A Schwartz slow cooker chicken curry, made with chicken (B), potato, passata, onion and peppers, as well as the packet mix!! Served with rice! it's spicier than I expected! But at around 1 syn per portion it's good enough!! X

Attachments

• image-3435334188.jpg
    image-3435334188.jpg
    55 KB · Views: 32
morning!

having a red day today!

had cereal and milk for breakfast (A,B)! Planned my dinner, got the slow cooker out again, im doing a cranberry beef stew thing!! not really sure what to have with it (maybe potatoes and other veg!) lunch im not sure yet, see how it goes and update later!!

x

Had poached egg on toast for lunch (B,2) yum yum!

Here's my dinner!! Beef and cranberry stew, with beef, cranberry sauce (2) carrots, onion, and rice (5) followed by strawberries and raspberries with fat free onken and cinnamon ! Yum yum

Total syns today: 9!! X

Attachments

• image-996260373.jpg
    image-996260373.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 29
  • image-3370050784.jpg
    image-3370050784.jpg
    69.4 KB · Views: 28
Morning!!

I was very good (and bored!!) last night and did my meal plans for the next month!!

So today is a green day, and thismornings breakfast is French toast (pic below)! Lunch I'm gonna have a pitta bread pizza!! And for tea I made a pasta 'n' sauce quiche with lots of veggies!!

Had a snack earlier of snack a jacks, total syns today: 5!! X

Attachments

• image-2831265149.jpg
    image-2831265149.jpg
    69.4 KB · Views: 30
  • image-2350420001.jpg
    image-2350420001.jpg
    52.8 KB · Views: 32
  • image-564915836.jpg
    image-564915836.jpg
    60.6 KB · Views: 35
  • image-454509732.jpg
    image-454509732.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 34
Last edited:
Hey all!!

Today's a red day! For breakfat I had poached eggs on toast (2,B). Here's my lunch: turkey, cheese and cranberry sandwich (A,B,1)

X

Back