My Diary: 1 down, 60 to go!

Hi everyone!!

the OH has gone back home now, so i have 3 days to be super strict to get a bit of a better loss this week!!

Having a GREEN day today!

Had a very rushed morning, so just had 2 of the new hifi light chocolate and caramel bars (YUM!!) and a plum early on, then got some porridge whilst i was out, using an A and B choice. Then whilst at my lesson, almost falling asleep i wanted a coffee, but the only thing availible quickly was the starbucks doubleshot which cost me 7 syns :eek:

went to tescos on my way home, planning some nice low fat supernoodles for lunch.....they had none, so i just got fruit! Lunch ended up being a uncle ben's rice time curry flavour for 4.5 syns (Total syns so far: 11.5!) not planning any more today, eating grapes and considering something to do with pasta for tea! :D x

for tea i had a tin of weightwatchers spaghetti in tomato sauce (freeee!!) followed by a muller light with a bit of cinnamon in (according to my consultant half a tsp a day can help to lose an extra 2lbs a month!) x

Morning all!!

Today's the late day of lessons, don't finish until 7pm :sigh: having a red day today!!

i've had a big brunch because i didn't have anything to make for lunch really. fry-up yum yum!! 3 tesco light choices sausages (3), 3 rashers of the low-fat bacon, 2 eggs and a dollop of BBQ sauce (1) YUM!! :D:D

still got my Healthy extras, and for tea i've got cottage pie (which was pre-made and has been sitting in the freezer for 2 weeks!!) which i think uses a B choice, may be a bit extra, can't remember but will update anyways!!

Had lots of grapes and an orange as well as a muller light vanilla and chocolate, with a 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon in it. It tastes quite nice actually! i do get a bit bored of the muller lights sometimes, so its a nice change!! i really hope it works!! :cross:

anyway, have a good day everyone!! x

Had a coffee it was a creme brûlée macchiato from starbucks, with skinny milk (A) and sugar free syrup, so the only syns are for the sauce on top, will look that up later!! X

looked it up, and its only 1/2 a syn which is lovely!!!

Had my cottage pie dinner, free plus B!! yum yum yum!!

total syns for today: 4 1/2!! x

Last edited:
Morning all!! Going green today I think!!!

Breakfast was special k with skimmed milk and a coffee, using an A and B choice!!

My plan for lunch is some quorn dippers with BBQ sauce for 4 syns all together!!

For tea I had a jacket potato with cottage cheese (free!!) followed by an evening snack of 2 slices of nimble (B) with spread (2)

havent had much superfree foods today though, had a clementine and a plum (which wasn't quite ripe so wasn't very nice!) X

Last edited:
weigh-in tomorrow!

so tomorrow is weigh-in day :scale:, i'm praying for a 2lb loss to take me to my first half stone award! :innocent0001: although i am a bit worried.

I have to admit, i tried my best to stick to plan as much as possible whilst the OH was over, but....there was a bit of icecream eaten over the weekend down to the weather.....although when it's hot i tend not to eat as much, and i've been very good since monday....so i'm hoping that i've done enough to get a small loss!

will let you know how i get on tomorrow!!! wish me luck!! :fingerscrossed: x

weighed in today......lost half a pound! not what i would have liked, but at least its a loss!! im still going in the right direction! im definitely gonna reach my half stone award next week. gonna work hard for it!!! x

Morning!!

Todays i'm having an extra easy day!!

for breakfast i had 2 slices of nimble with spread, coffee and a muller light (2,B,A)

my daytime snack is tesco chunky barbecue chicken (2 syns)

Had a 9 syn pint whilst out! A lot I know but I needed it, went to a graduate careers fair today, found out that a degree in languages gets you nowhere, and if you want a job you should study business or engineering! Lol oh well!!

For tea I had low fat super noodles with lamb and peppers and mushrooms lovely free!!

Total syns today: 13!!
x

Last edited:
Morning!!

Having a red day today!!

my breakfast today is poached egg on toast with a bit of cheese on top (1/2 A, B, 2) and a coffee (1/2 A) yum yum, picture on its way!!

meeting friends for coffee and probably lunch this afternoon, so i'll either have to choose the most SW friendly thing possible, or just hold out until i get home!!

for tea tonight i'll be doing something with chicken! not sure what yet though!! xx

Attachments

• image-1855123406.jpg
    image-1855123406.jpg
    48.7 KB · Views: 29
Last edited:
I have a question actually, if anyone can help.

A Starbucks grande skinny caramel macchiato is 9 1/2 syns. However, if i count the milk as an A choice, that knocks off 6 syns, which i know people do, and i have done in the past BUT!! if i get it with sugar free syrup (which is syn-free) then how many syns would it be? I guessed that if i worked it out, then the espresso is free, the milk is A, the syrup is free, and the only syns would be the sauce on top, which i looked up on their website, and works out at just half a syn.

SO, my question is.....does that make sense? or am i just making excuses to have this as an almost free drink, and should i just stick to just counting the milk and keep it at 3 1/2 syns with the normal syrup???

sorry if this confuses anyone!! xx

i'd count 3 1/2 to be on the safe side. do u need the extra 3 syns for anything?? x

thankyou!! i'll ask my consultant on thursday aswell, but i'll count it anyway (might as well have had the normal syrup! :p )

evening update!!

went back to the grad fair to get my cv checked, very stressful and led to another pint (9). for lunch i had a mcdonald's grilled chicken salad (no dressing=free??- i hope!!) went for the coffee (3.5ish) and for tea i rummages through the cupboards and fridge for free foods and ended up with this:

Chicken, bacon, mushroom, onion and pepper stirfry with garlic soy sauce and a chicken oxo cube....surprisingly tasty!! (pic on its way!)

so total syns for today: 14.5! x

Attachments

• image-250181251.jpg
    image-250181251.jpg
    53.7 KB · Views: 28
Last edited:
Morning all!!

Today I'm doing red again!!

Breakfast: sausages (3), asparagus, eggs, mushrooms and BBQ sauce (1) pic below!!

This is kinda my lunch aswell, but I'll update any snacks I have!!

For tea I'm planning something to do with lamb!

Hope all is well with everyone else!! X

Attachments

• image-79383184.jpg
    image-79383184.jpg
    66.1 KB · Views: 28
Had some chicken, grapes and. Plum for a snack!! And a few mugs of peppermint tea!

Here's my dinner! Lamb with roasted mushroom, pepper, potato (B) and onion with a tablespoon of cranberry sauce (1) very yummy!!

Total syns today: 5!!

X

Attachments

• image-2881876906.jpg
    image-2881876906.jpg
    64.7 KB · Views: 21
teresa32uk said:
Just had a quick read of your diary. It looks like you are doing really well and your food looks great. Keep up the great work.

Thankyou!! It's nice to know people have read!!! X

Hello!!

So today I'm feeling green!! Had toast for breakfast (2, B) and I've had 2 coffees aswell (A)

Making my lunch, which is just pasta with quark and an oxo cube!

For tea I'm planning a jacket potato with chicken, cheese and cranberry sauce!! Plus some veggies on the side if I remember!!!

Hope everyone's doing well!! X

Here's my tea!! A jacket potato with cheese, chicken and cranberry sauce (1,A,B) so yummy!!!!!

Total syns for today: 3 x

Attachments

• image-3506394114.jpg
    image-3506394114.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 23
Hello all!!

Having an extra easy day today!!

Breakfast was late, consisting of low fat super noodles and toast (2, B)

Here's my lunch! A naked burrito: rice, lettuce, tomato, pepper, onion, pork and cheese (A) with a diet coke, so yummy!! If you have a cafe called tortilla near you, definitely go!!

Not sure about tea, got pork out, not sure if I'll use it though, depends how hungry I am!! Xx

Update!! Tea is this: pork with roasted peppers, onions and mushrooms!!

Attachments

• image-3600022618.jpg
    image-3600022618.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 26
  • image-999814726.jpg
    image-999814726.jpg
    55.8 KB · Views: 26
Last edited:
Back