My Diary: 1 down, 60 to go!

Hi everyone!

been a but preoccupied with coursework, so havent posted much!

yesterday was a green day: cereal & milk for breakfast (partA, B), had a coffee during the day (rest of A, 3), and for lunch i had some leftover pasta n sauce quiche, and for dinner i had chicken curry (B) yum yum yum!!

today is a red day! got my work induction today, and an employer "networking event" at uni this evening, so struggling to wake up thismorning!! breakfast is toast and coffee (b, part A, 2)! i was going to make myself a sandwich for lunch.....but i forgot to get the meat out of the freezer last night.....:sigh2: so im just gonna have to wing it for lunch! For tea i'm planning lamb with an assortment of veggies and cranberry sauce (1)!

how's everyone today?? doing well i hope!! have a good day!! x

Work induction went well, although I can't say the same for the networking event. Unfortunately it appears that Russian language skills aren't wanted by employers anymore, which puts me in an awkward position with what career to go for....hopefully I'll just fall into something!!

Well i had a late lunch which was a chicken salad baguette, not sure of the syns in that :-/ tea was a few quorn fishless fingers (6).

Weigh-in day tomorrow, fingers crossed all goes well!!! Xx

yay!!!

lost 3lbs today!!!! :bliss:

very pleased!! my average weightloss is 2lbs a week, which is good, because if i keep going at this rate, i'll reach my target around may!! really hope i can do it!!

food's been off today, family came to london, so had burger & chips for diner! lolǃǃ

back on plan tomorrow, i need a 2.5lb loss next week so i can celebrate a 1stone loss!! :cross:

how's everyone else?? let me know how you're all doing!! x

lost 3lbs today!!!! :bliss:

very pleased!! my average weightloss is 2lbs a week, which is good, because if i keep going at this rate, i'll reach my target around may!! really hope i can do it!!

food's been off today, family came to london, so had burger & chips for diner! lolǃǃ

back on plan tomorrow, i need a 2.5lb loss next week so i can celebrate a 1stone loss!! :cross:

how's everyone else?? let me know how you're all doing!! x

Well done you!!! That is amazing!!!
I did not go to WI tonight! - i know i need a smack! however, this is the first class i have missed since i joined in feb - i have even been when i was dying!!!
I will b back next week and hopefully celebrating a huge loss like yrself!!
Well done again, keep it up this week and lets Loose Big next week!!! x

Well done you!!! That is amazing!!!
I did not go to WI tonight! - i know i need a smack! however, this is the first class i have missed since i joined in feb - i have even been when i was dying!!!
I will b back next week and hopefully celebrating a huge loss like yrself!!
Well done again, keep it up this week and lets Loose Big next week!!! x

naughty not going!!! stick to plan, and aim for a huuuge loss next week because you been so good for 2 weeks and everyone will be amazed!! i've done SW on and off for a while now, and this is the best ive done on it!! -11.5 lbs in 5 weeks!! i reckon it's down to the consultant, she's wonderful!! she always brings in food samples and recipes every week, and because its a drop-in theres no circle time, listening to everyone one-by-one, she chats to people on their way out, and she just does motivating talks, its brilliant!! works so much better for me!! x

Get back on track!!!

Morning all!!

yesterday was awful! had a mcdonalds lunch (i was feeling ill and sorry for myself, still am today but feeling more motivated to keep away from it lol) although, i was so full up i ended up not having any tea in the evening.

so, today im gonna be going with extra easy.

I have work today, so i was planning on making my lunch last night, however, i ended up staying out a bit longer than expected, and so made no lunch. there's a cafe near work which does big plates of pasta, usually with some form of meat, so my plan for lunch is to go there and choose what's best!!

thismorning's breakfast is just cereal & milk (B, partA) and for tea, im not sure, so i'll let you all know later!!

have a good day everyone!! x

hi all!!

for lunch i had pasta with bbq chicken, i reckon about 5-6 syns worth of bbq sauce, gonna do myself just some plain pasta for tea :D

First day back at work today, glad to be back at work though, its my body magic (8hours on my feel today!!) so i need it, though got a cold today, so been feeling rubbishy!

how's everyone?? x

That sounds ace :) wish my job doubled up as body magic!!!

I'm not well :-( don't think eaten enough then to top it off I switch on facebook to see one of my 'friends' is having a big party and oh yeah I wasn't invited!!

Now as luck would have it I was due to go stay with another firend this wkend and had to cancel cos felt ill...so it just makes everything 10x worse!!! :-(

That sounds ace :) wish my job doubled up as body magic!!!

I'm not well :-( don't think eaten enough then to top it off I switch on facebook to see one of my 'friends' is having a big party and oh yeah I wasn't invited!!

Now as luck would have it I was due to go stay with another firend this wkend and had to cancel cos felt ill...so it just makes everything 10x worse!!! :-(

yeah its all i can get bodymagic-wise, because i cant afford a gym membership at the moment!! Also when i stopped working when i was abroad last year, i really felt it, i felt so grossly unfit!! lol

if you're ill though, i always find that your eating is always mucked up, either eat loads of rubbish, or not a lot!!

That sucks about the party, and having to cancel! i'm going to stay with my friend during the week to go out for her birthday, realllly hope im cold-free by then!!! Get well soon!!! x

morning all!!

hope you all remembered to change the clocks to get an extra hours sleep!! I remembered, but screwed it up completely!! put the clock forward an hour instead of back.....:doh: so my alarm went off at 6.30 instead of 8.30 :grumble: lol

today's a green day! in work again, but it's just 4 hours so i dont need to worry about making lunch! breakfast, im doing tinned spaghetti with toast (2,B)!

Lunch/ dinner. i'll update as i go!!

have a good day!! x

Ended up working 5 hours, so missed lunch, had soup which was all my syns, so when I came home I just had toast (B) and fruit!!

Last edited:
Hello!!

Todays a red day,

Breakfast: toast (2,B)

Snack: grapes and coffee (partA)

Lunch: Chicken and cheese salad sandwich (A,B)

Tea: something porkey!!

Hows everyone today?? X

Last edited:
emoo123 said:
Hello!!

Tea: something porkey!!

Lol love this something porkey! :) I too had pork chops! - but I had too much time on my hands and turned it into a form of soup!! Lol x

Ooh porky soup! That sounds interesting!! Ive got pork with cheese, mushroom and BBQ sauce on top with peppers and onions on the side (2)

It's in the oven now, I'll post up a pic when it's done!! Total syns today: 4 x

Morning all!!

Having an extra easy day!

For breakfast I had a cheese, onion and mushroom omelette (A), as you can probably see from the picture, I can't make omelettes!! Lol

Updates later!!

Attachments

• image-1270487846.jpg
    image-1270487846.jpg
    59.3 KB · Views: 26
Morning all!!

Somehow managed to lose 4lbs this week :O lol no idea where it came from, I haven't been eating properly because going back to work has mucked up my eating schedule! Oh well, just need to keep it off for next week!!!

Off to Milton Keynes to visit a friend tonight, back on plan tomorrow!! Xx

4 lbs is amazing!!!! Well done u x

Well done !

Hi everyone!!

had a red day today!!

breakfast was just fruit

for lunch i made a turkey, bacon and Canberry sandwich (B,2)

my tea's in the oven now: cottage pie (b, 1/2)

unfortunately at work, we had the new christmas food range in...our manager made sure we had a taste of everything: cakes,muffins,soups....so those are my syns for today :D x

Morning all!!

Red day today

Had a nice lie-in so for brunch im having a fry-up: bacon, eggs, mushrooms, peppers and a splodge of bbq sauce 1/2 and i nice mug of green tea

For lunch i had just a pitta bread with melted cheese inside (A, B)

For tea im planning cottage pie B 1/2

Doing good today, planned syns so far: 1!!

will update during the day!! xx

Last edited:
Morning all!!

Red day today!!

Had to go to hospital for a blood test thismorning, but u couldn't eat anything before hand, on the way I could smell bacon sandwiches and toast!! Lol so when I got home I had a bacon sandwich for breakfast (3,B)

My lunch is a turkey, bacon, cheese and cranberry sandwich (2,A,B) yum yum!!

Here's my tea!! Rice(5) with chicken, peppers, mushrooms, onions and Chicken stock!!

Total syns today: 10!! X

Attachments

• image-1239578288.jpg
    image-1239578288.jpg
    55.9 KB · Views: 23
Last edited:
Back