My Diary - 2013

OMG just had my lunch.. Stir fried veg (mixed pepper, celery, onion and garlic) with noodles with half an chicken oxo mixed with light soy sauce and 50ml water for sauce... DE. LISH. US!!
So stuffed now too, I need a nap.. Yumilicios lunch.. Hmm.. Good idea to go get weighed??!! ha.. oops.

Best of luck for your first class this evening Frances! You'll do great xx
Thanks hun.. Just really want to get the right books (up to date ones) and get my pass word or whatever it is I need to be able the online stuff

good luck!!! online is a god send for SW! really helpful xx

good luck!!! online is a god send for SW! really helpful xx
Thanks hun.. :)

Have been really thirst these last few days.. And I've not even been adding salt to my food.. Duno whats going on.. Tho it has been helping me drink my 1.5Lt RDA of water... Have already today drank 2x 750ml bottles of water and 2 large glasses (approx 350/400ml glasses) of water.. Plus a couple of cups of regular tea, a coffee and a peppermint tea... And I wondered why I've been getting up in the night for the toilet!!!!!!!

Good luck Hun xx

Good luck hon. xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well how'd you go?
Hi hun.. Sorry busy evening so didn't get to log on.. Got on grand.. My God it was busy!!! Class start time was 5:30.. So I got there a little early thinking it'd be like a WW class.. Every queues to get weighed, takes a seat and has a chat/discussion... No! New members go n sit in a corner, fill out yer form and the leader comes, goes thru the books, explains the plan.. Meanwhile someone is weighing in all the existing members..
Then.. You go and have the meeting which is just where so goes thru everyone that weighed in and talks thru their losses or gains, asks for tips, what they aim for next week, asks if they need her to help them get that goal (she'l sit and got hru their diary and give advise on where she thinks they could change things to get a better loss) and goes on to the next person.. And that's the class...
Then.. The newbies queue again to pay.. then go and get weighed.. then go on yer merry way... So was 7:30 when I got home!!! Was STARVING!!
Was very grateful when Jonathan offered to put on my dinner.. Had it defrosted n ready to go.. ish..
I had a chop out defrosting from the night before so asked him to cut off all the fat before he cooks it, put on mini baby potatoes and some frozen veg.. easy?? Not for him!!!
He already potatoes on for me for mash.. Grand.. TWO potatoes!! Who eats 2 potatoes?? FAR too much whether i'm watching what i'm eating or not!! But OK no problem, I just won't eat them all.. The fat felt horrible on his hands, so he cooked the chop, fat ON.. on OIL on the frying pan!!!!!! YUCK! I hate the taste and texture of oil on my food so diet or no diet, I don't use oil!!) And had put on the smallest amount of veg you've ever seen.. So I had to cook the OTHER chop that i'd defrosted for him (he cooked himself something else coz he doesn't like chop hee hee) on the George Foreman and just put on more veg.. Nice of him to offer and try tho.. So I did say thank you :D (big of me!!)
So.. I weighed in as 12st 6.5lb.. Which is 174.5LB... My weight from Saturdays (coz I forgot on Friday) WI was 174.2LB.. So I wreckon there's a loss coz I weigh in first thing in the morning and yesterdays weigh in @ 7PM and was after more than 2litres of water was drank, porridge, noodles n stir fry and lotza fruit was eaten.. So am happy enough with that.. Now to watch that number get smaller...

Tuesday 08th January

HEXA: 350ml Slimline Milk
HEXB: Porridge

Water: 2x 750ml bottles. 2x lge glasses
Pre-brekkie: Grapefruit
Brekkie: 30g porridge made on water
Lunch: Mixed peppers, celery, mushrooms, onion, light soy sauce,garlic, chicken oxo and noodles
Dinner: Pork medalion, mashed potato, veg, salt & pepper
Snacks: 2x Apples. Small banana.

Helloooo, food looks good. you know you can have muller lights nd weight watchers yogurt for free xx

Helloooo, food looks good. you know you can have muller lights nd weight watchers yogurt for free xx
Hiya :)
Yea I knew that.. Am not sure (yet) of which ones are synned tho?? Am not a huge yogurt person but I have had a couple of Muller Light Fat Free Vanilla flavour.. Do you know if that's synned?? I can check later when I get on to register on the website if not..

Yea I knew that.. Am not sure (yet) of which ones are synned tho?? Am not a huge yogurt person but I have had a couple of Muller Light Fat Free Vanilla flavour.. Do you know if that's synned?? I can check later when I get on to register on the website if not..
Vanilla ones are fine as far as Ive seen on the app Its only the ones with chocolate and stuff that are syned, I only eat raspberry, cherry, strawberry, vanilla and toffee and all are free x

Just found this...
Mullerlight Banana & Custard Yogurt, 100g Free

Mullerlight Cherry Yogurt, 100g Free

Mullerlight Coconut Yogurt Sprinkled with Dark Chocolate, Limited Edition, 100g Free

Mullerlight Fat Free Greek Style Yogurt, Coconut with a hint of Vanilla, 120g pot ½

Mullerlight Fat Free Greek Style Yogurt, Honeyed Peach, 120g pot ½

Mullerlight Fat Free Greek Style Yogurt, Morello Cherry, 120g pot ½

Mullerlight Inspired By Yogurt, New York Style Cheesecake, 165g pot ½

Mullerlight Inspired By Yogurt, Strawberry Cheesecake, 165g pot 1

Mullerlight Lemon Cheesecake Yogurt, 165g pot 1

Mullerlight Mandarin Yogurt, 100g Free

Mullerlight Mango & Passionfruit Yogurt, 100g free

Mullerlight Mint Yogurt Sprinkled with Dark Chocolate, 100g Free

Mullerlight Orange Yogurt Sprinkled with Dark Chocolate, 100g Free

Mullerlight Peach & Pineapple Yogurt, 100g Free
Mullerlight Raspberry & Cranberry Yogurt, 100g free

Mullerlight Rhubarb Yogurt, 100g Free

Mullerlight Strawberry Yogurt, 100g Free

Mullerlight Toffee Yogurt, 100g Free

Mullerlight Vanilla Yogurt, 100g Free

Mullerlight Vanilla Yogurt Sprinkled with Dark Sprinkles & Black Cherry Underlayer, 165g pot165g pot

Vanilla ones are fine as far as Ive seen on the app Its only the ones with chocolate and stuff that are syned, I only eat raspberry, cherry, strawberry, vanilla and toffee and all are free x
Oh that's good.. Thanks a million for that :D
I don't really like yogurts as they very sweet.. I don't really have a sweet tooth.. My thing is savoury.. Yum yum yum :D
I do like the vanilla tho over my fruit n that.. makes a yummy n filling free brekkie for the weekend (during the week too but can't be arsed doing all that chopping up first thing in the morning...)

The cherry one on the end is 1 1/2 syns my phone messed up!!

Just found this...
Mullerlight Banana & Custard Yogurt, 100g Free

Mullerlight Cherry Yogurt, 100g Free

Mullerlight Coconut Yogurt Sprinkled with Dark Chocolate, Limited Edition, 100g Free

Mullerlight Fat Free Greek Style Yogurt, Coconut with a hint of Vanilla, 120g pot ½

Mullerlight Fat Free Greek Style Yogurt, Honeyed Peach, 120g pot ½

Mullerlight Fat Free Greek Style Yogurt, Morello Cherry, 120g pot ½

Mullerlight Inspired By Yogurt, New York Style Cheesecake, 165g pot ½

Mullerlight Inspired By Yogurt, Strawberry Cheesecake, 165g pot 1

Mullerlight Lemon Cheesecake Yogurt, 165g pot 1

Mullerlight Mandarin Yogurt, 100g Free

Mullerlight Mango & Passionfruit Yogurt, 100g free

Mullerlight Mint Yogurt Sprinkled with Dark Chocolate, 100g Free

Mullerlight Orange Yogurt Sprinkled with Dark Chocolate, 100g Free

Mullerlight Peach & Pineapple Yogurt, 100g Free
Mullerlight Raspberry & Cranberry Yogurt, 100g free

Mullerlight Rhubarb Yogurt, 100g Free

Mullerlight Strawberry Yogurt, 100g Free

Mullerlight Toffee Yogurt, 100g Free

Mullerlight Vanilla Yogurt, 100g Free

Mullerlight Vanilla Yogurt Sprinkled with Dark Sprinkles & Black Cherry Underlayer, 165g pot165g pot

Nessa you l'il legend.. Thank you :D xxx

Back